G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
their are some shady *** people that are jealous so they get back at people because they can't have them. your in HS?!?! having a G?..not to be mean but maybe people thought you were spoiled~

Old 11-09-2005, 05:10 PM
I just remembered something...

When I was in grade 12 I had a new Probe GT, it was no G, but for it's time it was a really sweet ride.

Anyways one day my car got hit in the parking lot. With a little effort I was able to figure out who did it within 3 days.

I went to the VP with the info. The next day the kid paid me cash for the damage. The VP made the kid pay up.

In your case, I would not go to the VP. Your not going to get that kind of money out of the kid. Just keep it on the DL and get him back.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:12 PM
who ever did this is a big time hater~!!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear. there will always be a.ssholes like that. on a side note, i envy you pushing a G35 in high school. i had a fricken '79 monte in h.s.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry about your car man...but keying cars is definitely a "highschool" thing...I'd be so jealous of people rolling in their BMWs at school when I was there...but I wouldn't dare do anything to it...good luck getting it fixed...it's gonna be a lot of lawns to mow...

Old 11-09-2005, 05:17 PM
WoW... I'm already pissed at Mother Earth for Raining to much and that's only because I'm going to have to wash my car again.... but that i can't even imagine what i'm going to do to that sick F0***K Face hater!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
sorry to see that man. i live right next to a high school and my car got vandalized 3 times. i'm only 20 and i guess people from that high school see me around all the time so they get jealous and stuff so they do **** like this. the way to get those people who keyed your car even more pissed off is getting it fixed hella fast and then put something on your car to make it look even better than before. BTW, those look like really deep scratches

Old 11-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That sucks large!!! High school could be cruel for some but I agree with what has been said...IT'S KIDS' ****!!!

I would still go around and squeeze people for info. Usually there is a group of guys that know who did what around the school and if you squeeze hard enough someone will squack.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Z2G
i'm sorry to say but since you're still in high school and drive a g35, it's pretty much expected for this type of thing to happen. in general, kids that age get insecure and jealous for what other kids get. the perp and his/her friends probably thought it was so cool and exciting. if i were you, i would park off campus and not in the school parking lot. when i was in high school (about 15 yrs ago), i drove a 300zx and always parked off campus. for the few times that i did park in the school lot, my car was hit and run each time!!!

moral to the story, DON'T park in the school parking lot with a nice car because it's either going to get vandalized or hit while parked.

I was just about to say exactly this. Sorry man. I feel for you. Kids do the stupidest things. Don't worry. He'll probably grow up to become a drug addict and become mentally ill for the rest of his life. Karma's a bitch.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:37 PM
PDT
Man, that's a deep scratch. Sorry to hear and I would be pissed too!!

Did you report it to your high school office? Maybe they could help you find who did it (I.e with camera's if any and an incident report)

Old 11-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Damn, that sucks a$$. You're fortunate to have a G in high school, but I'm afraid that's just what comes with having a nice car in high school. You'll get a bunch of jealous haters who don't even have their license yet, and just want to ruin it for others. Hope you get that taken care of.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
On the bright side, insurance will probably cover the cost of a complete repaint. CUSTOM COLOR TIME!

Old 11-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Obsessive Owner
oooo ouch man that sucks! Im sooo sorry. I too am in highschool and have been lucky so far, but I am also at a small private school so people dont tend to do things like this. Good luck with the repairs man, and good luck finding the kid who did it.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:43 PM
keep an ear out. who ever did it is going to brag to someone and you'll be able to catch. As supremley satisfying as it would be to kick their a$$ within an inch of their life, try to use legal methods to get revenge like reporting them to the police. If that doesn't work then kick their a$$ and make sure they can't trace it back to you.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
Dude, if i were you I wouldn't even bother fixing it until you graduate from High School

This IS the best advice you have recieved thus far. Once keyed, it won't be hit again, trust me. Now if you want to repaint it, I wouldn't even bring it back to school, I'd keep it at home or drive a less flashy car.

Now if you want to fix it yourself, it's very possible (assuming there is not silver metal showing (meaning not deep to the body).

You will need:

1) Ear Swab
2) Tooth pick
3) Bottle of touch up

Clean the area very well, then for the "thicker (wider)" parts of the scratch, run the ear swab, but don't let it be dripping full of paint, just enough to cover the swab and keep it limited to the scratch. For thinner parts, run a toothpick along it after dipping it in touch up. Id get the dealer touch up bottle as thats the exact match. Let it dry. 2 days later...

...you will need to wash, wax and buff around three times to get rid of the "new paint glare" and make it match the duller tone of the much older, sun bathed paint of the rest of the body.

Hope this helps...goodluck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.