Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG!
Speechless!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IF you find out who did it, you're lucky enough that they're a minor AND their parents can be held responsible for paying for the repairs. While an ***-kicking would make you feel good, You can be sure his parent's won't make things pleasant after forking over a large chunk of cash.

You could also file an insurance claim and then let them deal with the subrogation from the kid's parents. Don't let them tell you it's your responsibility if the damage is covered under your policy. Technically, if you get hit you can dictate that your Insurer pay out on your policy and then seek subrogation from the at-fault-party's Insurer.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:00 PM
I really feel bad for you. It is heart break to see the pictures. I think you should check around at your school. Surely, somebody should know something.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:10 PM
► Matt ◄
i had my car for 2 years of HS. I wasnt well liked by the guys but no one in my school had the ***** to do that, I would of burned their house down. no sarcasm.

Anyways dude chances are if u talk to the right ppl you can find out who did it. It was a dare guarenteed. The conversation prob went like this.

punk 1: I hate that fcukin kit "insert your name here" his car sucks!
punk 2: yea I hate him to, dude you should key it!
punk 1: why dont you do it!!!
punnk 2: your a pu$$y, i knew you would b!tch out
punk1: *** u ill do it!

a few days later bam, keyed car. I would say play it cool, just start conversations, chances are its slipped out to idleast 30 ppl in the school and if you convince the right person u will get a name. then when your 100% sure who did it i suggest you dont fight him, bruises heal. get 5 0 involved, get his parents involved, sue him. I know you need proof but with some digging you can get it, and hit him where it hurts. Then wait 6 months and burn his house down.

Matt

Old 11-09-2005, 06:20 PM
There were no cameras in the parking lot. I reported it to the cop at our school and filed a police report. As for the people telling me to keep it on the DL, i dont thinks thats possible anymore. I ran back into school and was cussing at everyone I thought it could be. I should be able to find out who it is soon becasue a group of people were looking at me and laughing during lunch and thats what made me go check on my baby. I cant wait to get out of highschool and away from immature queers like the guy who keyed my car.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:45 PM
THE BATMOBILE
holy **** man sorry to see

Old 11-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Im glad I go to a small school-- If someone did something like that, every would know within 4 hours

Old 11-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope you called the cops... I called the cops when my car got keyed when I was in high school way back in the day. The insurance company even waived the deductable on it. It worked out really well. But I hope this all gets smoothed out for you. I would kill that kid if you ever find out who he is. Someone will brag about it... Secrets don't stay secrets very long in high school.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:14 PM
...do you have a bad relationship with other people? i know the answer is obviously no but keep yourself low...
i got the best car in my school and my best friend (06 E90)
no problems so far...
well bottom line is that most likely, it would be the relationship.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Smile

O men I totaly feel you men that really really sucks!
But like what every body said this things will happen in High School.

I came from a Big high School (4,000 student) and my car got trashed too.
I had a 70 Ford mustang 302 Boss Very rare ride and this car got keyed, broken window and stolen rims. After all of this stuff I talked to the Principal and ask if i can park my car in the teachers parking lots and he was kewl about it.

In your case Car cover and park far way from everyone els or park in residensial area.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:05 PM
No idea whats going on
trackmagic sorry to about what happened man. Hope you find out who did it and get it fixed.

Am I the only person here that didnt have a bad experience in highschool? I drove a 95 300zx to school and when that got totalled I drove my G35 to school. I probably had the nicest and most expensive car in the lot and nothing ever happened to me or anyone elses car for that matter. Everyone was always like ooh i love your car take me for a ride or you gotta let me drive your car.

I feel horrible whenever I hear that someone elses car has been keyed or the like. I dont understand why people do that because it doesnt accomplish anything. I guess they just dont know the value of anything or understand how hard someone worked to get to where they are in life...like being able to purchase a $40000 car.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:10 PM
damn... that's much worse than my egged G.

hope your insurance covers it. HS has too many punks.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Holy crap dude. Curb stomp the f*cker if you ever find out.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I too am in hs and sorta cross my fingers everyday that nothing has happened to my car. While my car is one of the nicest there are some very rich kids at my school who have very nice cars... so mine really isn't the nicest. I still sorta wish i had something junky to take to school so taht i wouldnt have to worry but oh well. If you find out see if you can get his parents to pay for it, if not beat the **** out of him.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
damn thats bad. it was probably a bunch of kids just f'in around not thinking it was serious

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.