G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah that sucks man. but just wait, it's highschool, by lunchtime tomorrow everyone around school will be telling you who the hater was. but don't lead to violence, get even...have sex with his girlfriend, hahahah!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn that effin sucks. do you have beef with anyone at your school or are people just jealous? HOPEFULLY this will never happen to my G when i park it in my school. Seniors get a "assigned parking spot" that they keep all year long. And i know every single car around me, + my G is in the front and securities chill there, so i pray this will never happen

Old 11-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by Insanity187
Actually i dont know why you would say that, because not everyones parents buy them everything. infact, the ONLY thing my parents helped me do for my car is sign for it. I put the downpayment, and i do the monthly of 443.00 a month. I work part time ~32 hours a week, and the only thing i cover is car payments and insurance, so its very do-able for someone like me, and im positive there are a few others that are doing the same.

There are a few responsible highschool students, please dont stereotype all young kids that have a nice car into their parents buying it for them.
You will go far with an attitude like this... I got so much of this when I was in high school, lots of haters etc. What they didn't know is my grandfather bought me a lawnmower and gas can when I was 12 and told be that God, school, common sense, the mower and some work is all I needed to get whatever I wanted; he was so right! That summer I made almost 5K doing lawns (and this was 1976) and never needed my parents to buy me anything from then on.

Seek justice, not revenge, I know it will be hard, but you are a better young man than they if you can hold back, just make sure justice is done.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
GTT
G35 Twin Turbo
dame it, student in high school hate people whom have nice car like you. anyway you should call the police and let them make report for the damge.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Jp1
Let it go.
Light up the back tires and forget about it!
In a couple years you'll be in or out of college and it'll be time for s/c or turbo time!
Nobody will touch the G now. Park it wherever! If you let the hate build up, it will only slow you down. HS is only for so long.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
thats just wrong... i feel your pain had the same thing happen to me in hs when i had my prelude..

Old 11-10-2005, 12:52 AM
man this sucks, its hard to even look at my car. I have made a few calls to people who it either was or knows and let them know that they can be clean about it and just apologize and pay for it, or im getting lawyers involved and ive got a few connections that they could end up pretty injured. Its highschool though, someone will talk tomorrow. I will keep everyone informed. Thanks

Old 11-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
buy a parking permit -__-

Old 11-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Jp1
Let it go.
Light up the back tires and forget about it!
In a couple years you'll be in or out of college and it'll be time for s/c or turbo time!
Nobody will touch the G now. Park it wherever! If you let the hate build up, it will only slow you down. HS is only for so long.
Well.... if it was your car, would you do the same thing? I'm just curious.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Poptarts
I went to a somewhat low class HS as well. In the 3 years i was parking there i had an RSX sophmore year, an Evo 8 end of junior year, and the G senior year.
What the hell....?

Old 11-10-2005, 08:14 AM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
OMFG!!! sorry man. I hope you find them...cut their heads off and hang them upside down so that all the blood drains out of their body.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
yo same with me i parkd in philly and some ****res keyed BOTH sides fender to rear lights.. i got a 05 IP. omfg.. i swear man.. imma have to buy a gun nd lay it on da dashboard... ****

Old 01-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Stinks that it happened...but when you have a nice car in high school, what else can you expect. Same thing happened to my family friend's daughter..she had some custom 3-series, got keyed all the time. IMHO, its just not worth having right now. If you can do as you say, and you are paying all the payments by youself (VERY impressive), then imagine if you drove a beater and saved all that cash!! By the time you graduated you could buy an amazing car......like I said, just MHO.

As for keying in high school.....all I think of is that it seems like people tend to do that when they think you don't deserve the car.

Old 01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
really sorry to hear this, i truly am, im a junior in high school with a g aswell, and im dreading the day that something like that happens to my car, my advice would be not to fight even though you would want to tear that persons head off, because if you fight its going to lead to more problems.

Old 01-08-2006, 02:30 PM
hence why i never drove my mustang to high school or even why i nnever drove the 911/G35 to university. Too many jelous ****s out there - hell, my new bonneville SSEi that I drove as my beater to university had its tired slashed at the university lot, lol, hate to see what they'd do to a more expensive car.

Originally Posted by imalazeeass
um is this comment really necessary? NO.
yes, because it was kind of funny, lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.