G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

SIGH, Damn accident in my car!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SIGH, Damn accident in my car!

my first accident ever, not even my fault, some guy side swiped me after pullling out from the plaza... and he didn't even have insurance or driver's license, the vehicle wasn't even his. sigh... im under all state, so my deductible is $500, my front fender and bumper is dented, also my rear fender, one of my rims is scraped up... i wonder how much all these damages add out to. My laptop in my car also has gotten damaged. The screen is all messedup, question is will insurance also pay for my computer as well? I have full coverage under all state thats all i know. sigh, the damn cops didnt even show up, i waited there for 3 hours and nobody showed up, i must of called the cops over 30 times, where are cops when you need em, i really hate cops because of this. Sigh, seem like they didn't give a ****. Ridiculous, i'm furious... i wish i can file some sort of complaint because that is totally bull****... they keep telling me they will dispatch the next unit everytime i called, on top of that they were very rude, and they said since its not a robbery or whatever, i have low priority, yeah right, wtf kind priority is that when i had to wait 3 hours?????? nobody came to help... sigh... this suck, my rates will go up, i have no cop report, and it wasn't even my damn fault, life sucks...

Old 11-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow.. that suckssss reallyy bad hopefully youll get everythign fixed okay

Old 11-10-2005, 03:07 PM
sorry to hear that. But at least you are ok-your G's replaceable, but you are not.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:11 PM
no offense....but why do the people that rant in situations like this HAVE SUCH BAD GRAMMAR??? I don't mind reading them, but I hit the point of "F--- It" and quit reading. It makes me wonder 1, how old you are and where you learned such poor education; and 2, the credibility of the story. I guess 3, where's the spellcheck??

I don't know how many of these I see when I browse the threads...but c'mon guys. I'd like to understand what you're ranting about.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I didn't have any trouble reading it

Old 11-10-2005, 03:23 PM
---> mikedaddy98

Don't be an @ss now, adding gas to the fire won't make you look any smarter than anyone here. I bet the poster speaks more languages than you.

So what if his grammar is bad? This ain't a freaking english learning site. As long as he can get his points accross, who gives a rat what you think?

I am sorry to hear about your accident, NYC cops do suck pretty bad. If I were you, I probabaly waited longer to as least get a police report, and sue the owner of the car that he drove.

Hope everything comes out okay, and I do believe all-state will cover the damage of your laptop as long as you can provide a receipt.

Last edited by G35MC; 11-10-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:38 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mikedaddy98
no offense....but why do the people that rant in situations like this HAVE SUCH BAD GRAMMAR??? I don't mind reading them, but I hit the point of "F--- It" and quit reading. It makes me wonder 1, how old you are and where you learned such poor education; and 2, the credibility of the story. I guess 3, where's the spellcheck??

I don't know how many of these I see when I browse the threads...but c'mon guys. I'd like to understand what you're ranting about.
No offense, but why are people so ignorant, insensitive, and only live in their own little bubble alled AMERICA. Not everyone's first language is English.

If you dont understand it then just dont' read it. WHO CARES? What crediblity? Why does he need it? If you dont want to believe him, then DON'T. This is the INTERNET.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear....the world is filled with pos car driving, no insurance having @sses. Try not to let it get to you. Make a claim on your insurance, get your car fixed and try to move on.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Did you get the other driver's information? You can have your insurance company sue him for whatever he's got.

However, don't blame the cops for your misfortune. Put yourself in another situation: What if you were being held up at a bank? Would you want the cops to say, "Well we have someone who just got side swiped... yes sir, i understand you have a gun pointed to your head... but you'll just have to get in line." In that situation, i'd bet my first born you'd be saying, "WTF is the cop doing giving a ticket to some dumbass in a car while my life is being threatened?"

Old 11-10-2005, 03:55 PM
that sucks...but at least u are safe and everything is cover by someone.

Let's look at the good side, now, u may able to go aftermarket part.

Old 11-11-2005, 12:35 AM
thanks for all your concerns

Old 11-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by Day177017
Did you get the other driver's information? You can have your insurance company sue him for whatever he's got.

However, don't blame the cops for your misfortune. Put yourself in another situation: What if you were being held up at a bank? Would you want the cops to say, "Well we have someone who just got side swiped... yes sir, i understand you have a gun pointed to your head... but you'll just have to get in line." In that situation, i'd bet my first born you'd be saying, "WTF is the cop doing giving a ticket to some dumbass in a car while my life is being threatened?"
i find that very hard to believe, c'mon, over 3 hours and not even 1 single cop can make it out to the scene? Thats ridiculous...

Old 11-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sorry to hear.

i read the title and thought you or your gf crapped in your car or something.

"Damn accident IN my car"

Old 11-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kenchan
sorry to hear.

i read the title and thought you or your gf crapped in your car or something.

"Damn accident IN my car"
Hmmmm..I thought the exact same thing (not crapped...but something else)........

Old 11-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by nyckid
my first accident ever, not even my fault, some guy side swiped me after pullling out from the plaza... and he didn't even have insurance or driver's license, the vehicle wasn't even his. sigh... im under all state, so my deductible is $500, my front fender and bumper is dented, also my rear fender, one of my rims is scraped up... i wonder how much all these damages add out to. My laptop in my car also has gotten damaged. The screen is all messedup, question is will insurance also pay for my computer as well? I have full coverage under all state thats all i know. sigh, the damn cops didnt even show up, i waited there for 3 hours and nobody showed up, i must of called the cops over 30 times, where are cops when you need em, i really hate cops because of this. Sigh, seem like they didn't give a ****. Ridiculous, i'm furious... i wish i can file some sort of complaint because that is totally bull****... they keep telling me they will dispatch the next unit everytime i called, on top of that they were very rude, and they said since its not a robbery or whatever, i have low priority, yeah right, wtf kind priority is that when i had to wait 3 hours?????? nobody came to help... sigh... this suck, my rates will go up, i have no cop report, and it wasn't even my damn fault, life sucks...
Hey man, I feel for you. Hell, I hate it when I get a small scratch on my G. Based on your desription, you are talking at least several thousand in repairs. I believe your auto Insurance covers just your auto. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck.