G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Biggest Peeves for Bad Driving Habits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by boro240
Some of the biggest ones for me are:
-And when you're in stop and go traffic and there are those "special" people who assume it's ok for them to go onto the side of the road to get around everyone, and then cutting back in and slowing everyone down more. Because obviously they are more important than everyone else.
im guilty of that

Old 11-16-2005, 10:08 PM
1. Old turtles driving slow in fast lane who can't take a hint after 1000000000 of highbeams and horns.
2. Tailgating Busses and Trucks.
3. Female Drivers, I bet you've already seen enough.
4. Drivers who cuts me off while talking on their cell phones.
5. Fat azzes eating and driving at the same time.
6. Car in front of you who steps on break so frequently so that he/she can maintain his/her slow azz speed.
7. Busses driving in fast lane.
8. Truckers who insist on cutting you off.
9. Punk kids in $50,000+ cars.
10. Jay walkers.
11. Drivers who don't check their blind spots before changing lanes.
12. STUDENT DRIVER on the freeway!
13. Mexicans and their trucks full of crap like furniture, trash, etc. Small rocks and **** tend to fall of those and cause chips on my car.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:17 PM
I dont know about u guys but i live in nyc.. and i hate those ***** that are at the light and when the light turns green they decide to put there turning signal on and u cant go around them... ****ers put ur turning signal b4 ur gonna turn...

Old 11-16-2005, 10:21 PM
THE BATMOBILE
slow people, old people, people who dont use there signals, ricers, and old men in really expensive fast cars

Old 11-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
1) Fast lane traveling speed of slower lanes!

2) Carpool/Fast track (toll lanes) going same speed or slower than the rest of traffic

3) cruising 10 car lengths behind the next vehicle and not taking up the slack

4) Pack drivers!!!!! I hate it when there's open road and 5-10 idiots are all clogging up the lanes

5) ANYONE that drives slower than the speed limit when there is no traffic!!!!

I hate LA/OC freeways! We have 90% phucking retards driving here!

Old 11-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
-Gravel carrying tractor trailers on the highway that don't have their cargo held down by a screen or net... so that it sprays an endless stream of gravel all down the highway, causing damage to every car behind it. The owners of the trucking company should be forced to pay for 2x the amount of all damages incurred.... to encourage them to do a better job covering their ****in trucks.

-People who drive down a straight road and continually tap their brakes every other second for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Are they just testing to make sure that the brakes are still there just in case demons snuck in and stole them while they were giving their attention solely to the gas pedal????

-People with a beautiful driveway that is big enough to fit 10 cars in it... yet they still park every single one of their cars in the street... sometimes on both sides of the road. One of my neighbors does this every single day... and I absolutely want to kill the guy.

-People who pull into the right hand lane at a 2 lane Red light where right turns on red are legal. There's 2 lanes for a reason.... and the reason isn't so that you can test your 1/8th mile launches.

-Smokers who throw their cigarettes(does't matter if it's lit or not) out the window of their cars and the thing bounces off my hood or windshield. Neither nature nor the hood of my car are intended to be an ashtray for your cigarette butts.

-Other vehicles behind you(Sometimes a train of 2 or 3 cars in a row will do this at once) who pull into the other lane to pass you as you're stopping for a red/yellow light.. because they want to beat the light.

-People who drive while talking on the cell phone and pay no attention to the roads.. usually the worst offenders are in SUVs or minivans.

-People in huuuuge trucks or SUV's who pull up to the left of you when you're trying to take a right turn on a red light... and they inch up soo far past the stop line that you can't see if any cars are coming the other way... forcing you to wait until the light turns green to turn right.

-People who drive either behind you or towards you with their highbeams on at night and don't switch to their lowbeams.

-Punkass ghetto kids who think they're hardass because they can pull up next to you at a light and stare at you... as if it scares you or is going to increase the likelyhood that you'll defile yourself by granting them a race against their unworthy POS. The amount of staring tends to be inversely proportional to the value of their car, for some reason... as I've noticed.

-People who park their cars so that they are touching another car in the parking lot... and have the gall to just leave the car touching it. How stupid can you possibly be?

-People pulled up next to eachother at a red light on a 2 lane road who happen to know eachother and are having a conversation with their windows rolled down.... and sit there for another 15 seconds after the light turns green so that they can finish their conversation.

-People who park in handicapped spots that don't have handicapped license plates because they are either in a hurry, fat, or lazy.... none of these are valid excuses to use a handicapped spot.

Last edited by partyman66; 11-16-2005 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
my biggest pet peeve would have to be those ANNOYING people that know you have a MT, and insist on coming right up to your bumper on a hill. that is the most annoying thing i can think of, and people always seem to do it to me.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:55 PM
-DRIVERS.

[I do not discriminate, I hate them all]

Old 11-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Call the Cops
5. Fat azzes eating and driving at the same time.
LOOOLL HAHAHAHAHHAA

Old 11-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
1 two lane ONLY when they dont get on their lane when making a left.
2 Old people with 25 foot cadilacs.
3 brand new M5 driving 60 MPH on the right freeway lane when the freeway is empty.
4 people entering a shopping center or plaza without their blinker.
5 driving fast in the parking lot.
6 Someone who is confused when he/or mostly she is driving.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:24 AM
1. When traffic is at a crawl due to construction and I have to get out of the left lane and merge into the right, the A**Holes that inch up to try to make it a point not to let you in in front of them..Makes me insane...
2. People that make right turns from the left lane...
3. Brake Tappers - makes me nutz
4. People that roll up a narrow street and you dont know when or where they are going to stop, making it dangerous to pass..
5. A highway entrance ramp where some idiot waits and waits and waits for an opening to get on the highway..meanwhile there isnt another car coming for about 1/2 a mile..
6. Trucks that just decide randomly to change lanes and dont give a fk if your in that lane and forces you to slam on the brakes or change lanes quickly

and my #1 peeve of all time... Being stuck in standstill traffic for miles thinking that there must be some really bad accident up ahead. I expect to see medivac helicopters, ambulances, tow trucks, police flares.. and it turns out to be some shi**y fenderbender off on the shoulder , not even blocking any lanes, that retards absolutely must slow down to rubberneck... or even worse , just someone changing out a flat tire....

If i have to sit in standstill traffic for over an hour, there better be some carnage...

Old 11-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Old 11-17-2005, 08:12 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by partyman66
-Gravel carrying tractor trailers on the highway that don't have their cargo held down by a screen or net... so that it sprays an endless stream of gravel all down the highway, causing damage to every car behind it. The owners of the trucking company should be forced to pay for 2x the amount of all damages incurred.... to encourage them to do a better job covering their ****in trucks.

-People who drive down a straight road and continually tap their brakes every other second for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Are they just testing to make sure that the brakes are still there just in case demons snuck in and stole them while they were giving their attention solely to the gas pedal????

-People with a beautiful driveway that is big enough to fit 10 cars in it... yet they still park every single one of their cars in the street... sometimes on both sides of the road. One of my neighbors does this every single day... and I absolutely want to kill the guy.

-People who pull into the right hand lane at a 2 lane Red light where right turns on red are legal. There's 2 lanes for a reason.... and the reason isn't so that you can test your 1/8th mile launches.

-Smokers who throw their cigarettes(does't matter if it's lit or not) out the window of their cars and the thing bounces off my hood or windshield. Neither nature nor the hood of my car are intended to be an ashtray for your cigarette butts.

-Other vehicles behind you(Sometimes a train of 2 or 3 cars in a row will do this at once) who pull into the other lane to pass you as you're stopping for a red/yellow light.. because they want to beat the light.

-People who drive while talking on the cell phone and pay no attention to the roads.. usually the worst offenders are in SUVs or minivans.

-People in huuuuge trucks or SUV's who pull up to the left of you when you're trying to take a right turn on a red light... and they inch up soo far past the stop line that you can't see if any cars are coming the other way... forcing you to wait until the light turns green to turn right.

-People who drive either behind you or towards you with their highbeams on at night and don't switch to their lowbeams.

-Punkass ghetto kids who think they're hardass because they can pull up next to you at a light and stare at you... as if it scares you or is going to increase the likelyhood that you'll defile yourself by granting them a race against their unworthy POS. The amount of staring tends to be inversely proportional to the value of their car, for some reason... as I've noticed.

-People who park their cars so that they are touching another car in the parking lot... and have the gall to just leave the car touching it. How stupid can you possibly be?

-People pulled up next to eachother at a red light on a 2 lane road who happen to know eachother and are having a conversation with their windows rolled down.... and sit there for another 15 seconds after the light turns green so that they can finish their conversation.

-People who park in handicapped spots that don't have handicapped license plates because they are either in a hurry, fat, or lazy.... none of these are valid excuses to use a handicapped spot.
I'd have a hard time beating that list. Good ones.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:21 AM
oh, yesterday I actually saw a guy reading the newspaper while driving.. I am not kidding...

Old 11-17-2005, 10:42 AM
I'd have to say biggest ... is slow drivers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Biggest Peeves for Bad Driving Habits