G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pulled Over in the G35: How many times, what mods, fine totals, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. IL
2. twice
3.zero mods-but brand new plates
6. See my other post on being pulled over-SOS didn't process my registaration correctly-causing my plates to come up w/ no info(cops thought I stole the car)- It better have been corrected by now

Old 11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) What state are you in?
CA
2) How many times you have been pulled over in your G35 since getting it (total)?
3) If you have tint (what percent), and or any other mods that would attract law enforcement (aftermarket lighting, aftermarket exhaust, no front plate, etc.).
White blubs, no front plate
4) What are the tickets you have received for being pulled over (detail is fine), and what was the end result of these tickets?
1 only. Speeding 77mph in bay bridge (50zone). When to court and plea guilty, pay the fine and went to traffic school.
5) Total paid in fines, including lawyers fees since having your G35.
That ticket cost me $430 total.
6) Any other misc comments you have about experiences with police officers while driving your G35.
G35 coupe is a very attractive car, very noticable. However, i am sure we are still better than EVO and STi, and others with those huge spoiler. When a cop pull you over, i think the best thing to do is to listen to him and pretend to look sad and dumb. There is no way a cop is willing to reason with you, because he is always 'right' at that monment. Then fight for it later in court.
(I hope my comment do not offense anyone in here.)

Old 11-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Compltely stock at the time-- VDC off, South florida,

Seat belt fine =) [at least thats what the ticket said]

Old 11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
The information will be based on the following criteria:
NY
2) How many times you have been pulled over in your G35 since getting it (total)?
350Z: Got it in late April of this year.....lets see.... like 100x maybe... seriously about once every couple weeks on average...sometimes more.
3) If you have tint (what percent), and or any other mods that would attract law enforcement (aftermarket lighting, aftermarket exhaust, no front plate, etc.).
20% tint but I drive a bright blue car that cops loveeeeeee to harass or maybe its my aggressive driving?
4) What are the tickets you have received for being pulled over (detail is fine), and what was the end result of these tickets?
Once in my old car- I got 8 tickets in one stopping: 2 tint & 6 for every aftermarket hyper white bulb in my car.... the Z hasnt gotten any tickets- just harrassment [PBA CARDS] But lets go over those other tickets shall we:
We'll start with the moving violations first- 72 in a 35 GUILTY [6 points] 55 in a 35, same spot again GUILTY [4 pts] Improper turn GUILTY [2 pts] Speed not prudent NOT GUILTY [4 pts but had a lawyer so 0] Unsafe Lane Change NOT GUILTY [2pts lawyer 0 again] 70 in a 50 GUILTY [4 pts with lawyer] Tailgating GUILTY [4 PTS with lawyer] I took defensive driving between court dates to save my license.... Those were all in NY... now in jersey, Ive gotten a speed: 82 in a 65- a $300 ticket...now equipment violations.... Ive lost count of how many tint tickets, Ive received in my 5 years of driving... Im gonna say dozens, also no front plate tickets, a couple of those, a few bulb tickets as well and over the summer I got a radio ticket because I had my radio on with my windows down & the cop stuck his head into my car & decided it was too loud... mind you my volume was only up maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of the way- I think that was also another $300 ticket.... Ive had a modified car since about 2000

A couple thousand, easy.
6) Any other misc comments you have about experiences with police officers while driving your G35.
I actually got harassed by a cop on foot while I was on line at a drive thru last week... apparently I was in a hurry to get to wendys I was going maybe 5 mph.... and lastly:

LEAVE MY PRETTY BLUE CAR ALONE DAMN IT. LET ME LIVE!!!!!!

Last edited by BikerChickSI; 11-17-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by BikerChickSI
NY
350Z: Got it in late April of this year.....lets see.... like 100x maybe... seriously about once every couple weeks on average...sometimes more.
20% tint but I drive a bright blue car that cops loveeeeeee to harass or maybe its my aggressive driving?
Once in my old car- I got 8 tickets in one stopping: 2 tint & 6 for every aftermarket hyper white bulb in my car.... the Z hasnt gotten any tickets- just harrassment [PBA CARDS] But lets go over those other tickets shall we:
We'll start with the moving violations first- 72 in a 35 GUILTY [6 points] 55 in a 35, same spot again GUILTY [4 pts] Improper turn GUILTY [2 pts] Speed not prudent NOT GUILTY [4 pts but had a lawyer so 0] Unsafe Lane Change NOT GUILTY [2pts lawyer 0 again] 70 in a 50 GUILTY [4 pts with lawyer] Tailgating GUILTY [4 PTS with lawyer] I took defensive driving between court dates to save my license.... now equipment violations.... Ive lost count of how many tint tickets, Ive received in my 5 years of driving... Im gonna say dozens, also no front plate tickets, a couple of those, a few bulb tickets as well.... Ive had a modified car since about 2000

A couple thousand, easy.
I actually got harassed by a cop on foot while I was on line at a drive thru last week... apparently I was in a hurry to get to wendys I was going maybe 5 mph.... and lastly:

LEAVE MY PRETTY BLUE CAR ALONE DAMN IT. LET ME LIVE!!!!!!
Lana, click EDIT and give up the OTHER states aswell.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:53 PM
CA

I have tint but not sure what %. No front license plate, PIAA bulbs, Intake, and Exhaust. But no fix it tickets yet.

50 in a 45 absloute BS paid it. And recently street racing, but I was not racing. SERIOUSLY. VERY LONG STORY. In the process of a jury trial right now. Possibly Facing one month in jail/house arrest, 90 days loss of license, 3years probation, and $1000+ in fines. The positive is I have a good case, and my attorney is confident we will win.

$8,000+

6) Any other misc comments you have about experiences with police officers while driving your G35
I get harrased in parking lots all of the time by cops (no fix it tickets though.) But I guess that is what comes with the terrioitory of being young and driving a modded car.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Ive been pulled over twice since i've had my coupe... Once on the day i got it, for doing 182 km's in an 80km zone (about 64 mph over), and the car was completly stock at this point (as it was my drive home from the dealership!), and another for no front plate... By then I had a Z-Tube, pop-charger, Borla cat-back, clear corners w/ PIAA l.e.d's , and 35/20 tint.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by devenyi
Ive been pulled over twice since i've had my coupe... Once on the day i got it, for doing 182 km's in an 80km zone (about 64 mph over), and the car was completly stock at this point (as it was my drive home from the dealership!)
The officer probably pulled you over for not obeying the proper break-in procedures.

Old 11-17-2005, 10:08 PM
pulled over 2 times
1. 117 in a 55 zone - dont ask ...its a long story
2. 52 in a 35 - within 4 months of the 1st.... Lots of $$$$$$ Bishes!

Old 11-17-2005, 10:19 PM
THE BATMOBILE
Originally Posted by crypten
The officer probably pulled you over for not obeying the proper break-in procedures.

hahahah

Old 11-17-2005, 11:29 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
1. CA
2. Once( tonight actualy)
3.Vortech Sc, exhaust, cats, headers,cams , smaller pulley
4.Legal tint
5.Got pulled over for going 49 in a 45, I told him I was going 46 and he said he would let me off with a warning..lol, gave me a fix it ticket for no front license which I will put back on when I get the new bumper installed
6. I was really polite and he was cool, he even checked out my SC and exhaust and smiled, let me go and told me to have a nice evening and drive home safe, I wished him the same thing and he said be careful pulling back into traffic I said 'I will"

Old 11-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
O'tay boyz and girls, let's keep this thread on topic and civil pls.

rdurkin05g35
Your last post was deleted. It was totally uncalled for in language and content to be posted on a public forum.

You might want to re-read the rules of the g35driver message board. You can get your point accross but please be respectfull of other users on the boad, use language appropiate for others to view and also keep it on topic.

If you continue these types of posts a timeout in the penalty box maybe called for. A word to the wise.......

TIA

Old 11-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by rdurkin05g35
im in philly doing the same speed as everybody else but this ******** pig decides to pull me over and actually had the nerve to call my house and tell my grandparents i was doing 95... i wasnt even in sixth gear... it was raining ... and i was smokin a blunt so y would i be speeding.. then this idiot writes on my ticket that i was operating vehicle at a SAFE speed and i got a 115$ ticket but i am fighting .. i have to go to court on 2/11... this was the third time i was pulled over... 1st time was in philly as well for wreckless driving but it was dropped b/c the pig was a dick as well and tried to give me wreckless for turning right on red... *****.. nd time just rolled a stop sign ... but i have only had my car sice march

I drive through philly 5 days a week to and from work. I have been driving my G for just about a year now and I have never been stopped. Before the G I drove my Maxima 5 days a week and was never stopped. Do you think you were pulled over for no reason? and last but not least It is quite easy to exceed 95 mph in 5th gear in the G.

Old 11-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by urban
1. CA
2. Once( tonight actualy)
3.Vortech Sc, exhaust, cats, headers,cams , smaller pulley
4.Legal tint
5.Got pulled over for going 49 in a 45, I told him I was going 46 and he said he would let me off with a warning..lol, gave me a fix it ticket for no front license which I will put back on when I get the new bumper installed
6. I was really polite and he was cool, he even checked out my SC and exhaust and smiled, let me go and told me to have a nice evening and drive home safe, I wished him the same thing and he said be careful pulling back into traffic I said 'I will"

This helps out more than anything except a Girl/Woman with a low cut top.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pulled Over in the G35: How many times, what mods, fine totals, etc.