G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Randys_G will be no more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GeoBau
Yeah George, the feeling is mutual...I hate doing this...gosh, I hate being a responsible adult!

Old 12-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh man.......sorry to see you go, but I fully understand.

You were my inspiration for the Vortech!

Thanks for all your input in the past and good luck in the future.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Randy what the heck are you doing man?! LOL! J/K! Sorry to hear man I hope you find a worthy replacement for the G. I know what you mean I'm in the same boat for some time now.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by OldVFRGuy
Oh man.......sorry to see you go, but I fully understand.

You were my inspiration for the Vortech!

Thanks for all your input in the past and good luck in the future.
Glad I could inspire you. I love this Vortech kit and so will the new owner!

Old 12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Randy, I hope it's ok to throw out a little advertising... if anyone wants to know of a Randys_G Jr. who's parting out many similar mods like PIAA's, S/C's, etc... check out the Florida G35 Club Forum. Rumor has it that I'm selling all of my stuff too. Keep your eyes on the Private Classified Section for a Thursday morning post.

Old 12-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Premier Member

Randy why oh why? First Neftster, now you. I drive 100 miles a day in my G35. So I am really not sure what the big deal is? I purchased my G35 on 06/25/05 and now have 12k of miles. So you see how much I drive. I live in a city just south of you that most of its population is all in the city limits which equals larger than Dallas. But of course not DFW combined.

Why not make the car more comfortable to drive. Take some things off.

Well hate to see this happen. What are you planning on getting?

Old 12-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hes getting a ford F350 super duty or dodge Ram with the Hemi

Old 12-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by neffster
Randy, I hope it's ok to throw out a little advertising... if anyone wants to know of a Randys_G Jr. who's parting out many similar mods like PIAA's, S/C's, etc... check out the Florida G35 Club Forum. Rumor has it that I'm selling all of my stuff too. Keep your eyes on the Private Classified Section for a Thursday morning post.
Dibs on the high flow cats.....!

Old 12-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Probably a truck...maybe a Titan?
Did I ever tell you a titan was my ride before the G? Nissan had to buy it back. I think they have the bugs worked out now I had an 04 that was obliously built on Friday afternoon just before quitting time

Old 12-12-2005, 07:36 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by G35_TX
Randy why oh why? First Neftster, now you. I drive 100 miles a day in my G35. So I am really not sure what the big deal is? I purchased my G35 on 06/25/05 and now have 12k of miles. So you see how much I drive. I live in a city just south of you that most of its population is all in the city limits which equals larger than Dallas. But of course not DFW combined.

Why not make the car more comfortable to drive. Take some things off.

Well hate to see this happen. What are you planning on getting?
don't get me wrong...it's not the car that is uncomfortable, it's the long drives period...probably get a truck...

Old 12-12-2005, 07:37 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Dibs on the high flow cats.....!
take that over to his thread...I'm selling a car here!

Old 12-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Randy,

Sorry to read that you are selling your G. I know you must have given it much thought . . . And as such, it wasn't a simple decision. You are probably making the right decision for yourself in the long run. Props to you . . . You have built a fine ride. Anyone whom gets it will be a lucky person.

Hey, thanks for the wirte up on Clint's THX-SS shifter ****. I got one and it's great. You are one of the leaders of this community. It's people like yourself that makes these boards a nice place to visit and to hangout.

I trust the sale of your G is productive for you and you continue to drop by and visit after you have sold your G.

-Andy

Old 12-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by ScottR
Did I ever tell you a titan was my ride before the G? Nissan had to buy it back. I think they have the bugs worked out now I had an 04 that was obliously built on Friday afternoon just before quitting time
I also had a 2004 Titan SE. I hated the gas mileage 14 mpg. Even on a trip to NM from here, it still did no better than 17 mpg. It was a crew cab, with tow package and util package. Also captains, rf system, etc. It rode nice, a but cheap inside, but when I drove 100 miles a day, the gas bill $500 a month before the gas went up. I couldn't really afford that anymore. So I ditched it and went back to a G35. If I had to pick a truck again, it would either be the F150 or the Dodge Hemi. My Titan had many issues as well, but at least the rear end didn't fail. I had amsoil in it.

Old 12-12-2005, 07:55 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by andy2434
Randy,

Sorry to read that you are selling your G. I know you must have given it much thought . . . And as such, it wasn't a simple decision. You are probably making the right decision for yourself in the long run. Props to you . . . You have built a fine ride. Anyone whom gets it will be a lucky person.

Hey, thanks for the wirte up on Clint's THX-SS shifter ****. I got one and it's great. You are one of the leaders of this community. It's people like yourself that makes these boards a nice place to visit and to hangout.

I trust the sale of your G is productive for you and you continue to drop by and visit after you have sold your G.

-Andy
Thanks Andy....tell everyone you know!

Old 12-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
don't get me wrong...it's not the car that is uncomfortable, it's the long drives period...probably get a truck...
LOL, on Saturday I bought a Toyota Tacoma double cab with TRD offroad package, towing package, airbags * 8, daytime running lights, roof rack, side steps, door sill protectors, all weather mats, toyoguard (that bites), etc... Looks like we both have similar tastes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Randys_G will be no more!