G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Randys_G will be no more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 02:08 AM
Never enough
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That was pretty much my question. I dont see or hang out with anyone with Z's or G's. My best friend has a G but hes done with modding cars. But hey its your choice I just hate to see you make it! With all the plans you HAD it would have been nice to see it finished. See ya around.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:22 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Beautiful car, Randy. Tis a shame that you have to sell it, but in life sometimes a drastic change is a good thing. I enjoyed reading your posts. You were very informative.

I think we need to make a hall of fame forum for those who have owned sick G's and have since moved on. We should induct you and Neffster in there

Old 12-13-2005, 05:27 AM
Sorry to hear that your getting rid of her Randy. Good luck in the future.

Old 12-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Damn I m crazy dissappointed about the car not being painted the color scheme you had. That would be soo hot. Second, you mean Neffster is selling too?? What the hell is going on? Is it the Piaa's?

-Vin
Actually, it's not the PIAA's. I just bought 2 more PIAA's yesterday and one new tire. This gives me 4 new tires (well less than 500 miles on 3 of them) and 2 new rims that have never touched the road. I'm hoping to get $2500 + shipping once the time is right, say Thursday morning.

Old 12-13-2005, 11:04 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
So let me get this straight. Your selling your G because visiting your G friends in Cali is putting on too many miles on the G. And im assuming theyre not real close friends that you have to go see since you said that if you didnt have the G, then you wouldnt go there. If thats the case then i have a solution for you. Dont go that far! im sure you can find other enthusiats where you are now. and even if you dont, is that a good reason to sell your car?. Unless theres another reason. So what if theres no G enthusiats around. You still get to drive the car. Isnt that what you bought it for?
Well, like others, you've got it all wrong...one, I live in Texas, so visiting Cali friends would be a 1500 miles drive. I live an hour and 15 minutes from any main city (in the sticks)....NO other G owners in my area...and if you saw my area, you'd see why. I moved from cali with a BIG CITY car and moved to a small city (2100 people)...in order to drive out and enjoy the camaraderie with other G owners, I have that minimum drive of an hour and 15 minutes ONE WAY...and most of the time it's further than that if they want to meet up in Dallas or Plano. YES, I bought this car to drive IN THE BIG CITY...when I started modding it, I was doing so to race it on road tracks and drive it IN THE BIG CITY. Now that I have to drive 100 miles one way to enjoy my enthusiasm with any other G owners, it's (the passion) no longer fun. So, do I keep a car I never drive (because I work from home), or do I do the responsible thing and sell it? Heck, when I drive it on these back roads, I have to swerve to miss road kill or I will screw the car up. This car is set up for a BIG CITY environment. That was my dilemma. So, my loss is someones gain. Is that clearer, alphabet?

Old 12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by Demonteverde321
Beautiful car, Randy. Tis a shame that you have to sell it, but in life sometimes a drastic change is a good thing. I enjoyed reading your posts. You were very informative.

I think we need to make a hall of fame forum for those who have owned sick G's and have since moved on. We should induct you and Neffster in there
thank you

Old 12-13-2005, 11:07 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by arjunz
Sorry to hear that your getting rid of her Randy. Good luck in the future.
good luck to you too!

Old 12-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Randy, you will definitely be missed around here. I always valued your insight on products, mods, and the car in general. Good luck to you. Hope it all works out for you.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
You obviously didn't read my post. I explained that the 100 mile one-way drives were to MEET freakin' G friends. If I don't have the G, I don't drive 200 miles round trip...man I love people who don't read and have everything to say...
I read the entire post... I don't think it was that clear, throwing around phrases like "It's no longer practical to own this car." and "it's not the car that is uncomfortable, it's the long drives period...probably get a truck".

But now that you've made it clear that you want to sell the G because it makes you drive 100 miles each way to Dallas... then yes, I would agree... You most certainly have to get rid of that evil device that has such control over your daily habits. Pronto!

Old 12-13-2005, 04:18 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by trebien
I read the entire post... I don't think it was that clear, throwing around phrases like "It's no longer practical to own this car." and "it's not the car that is uncomfortable, it's the long drives period...probably get a truck".

But now that you've made it clear that you want to sell the G because it makes you drive 100 miles each way to Dallas... then yes, I would agree... You most certainly have to get rid of that evil device that has such control over your daily habits. Pronto!
no comment...stay on topic...

Old 12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Randy, it seems like you've been on this site forever. Sorry to see you go to more practical transportation and hope the lucky one who ends up with your beautiful G, takes care of her the way you did. Good luck with the new truck.

Old 12-13-2005, 05:22 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Randy, it seems like you've been on this site forever. Sorry to see you go to more practical transportation and hope the lucky one who ends up with your beautiful G, takes care of her the way you did. Good luck with the new truck.
Thanks man!

Old 12-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Sorry to see the G go. Best of luck to you, and with the sale.

Old 12-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
no comment...stay on topic...
Um... that is a comment.

Besides, I brought it back up to the top - no activity for 5 hours - so I'm helping you sell the car.

I have no beef with you, it just wasn't making sense.

Good luck to you.

Old 12-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Damn Randy! Sorry to see you go.
Well at least its all for the better. You're living in a better place now and I'm sure its working well with your carrer and family.

Even if you cant cruise your G in the BIG CITY, at least you'll never be stuck in a traffic jam with finger gesturing road ragers on a clogged freeway called the 405.

You ain't missing a thing here.
If you ever decide to come back you will have to upgrade to a GTR with XM radio so you will have something to listen to when stopped in traffic.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Randys_G will be no more!