G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Happy New Years.... WORST NEW YEARS OF MY LIFE! but hey it can only get better right

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pictures are soo hard to look at. Best of luck.

For everyone that has been asking for him to take things off of his car, I dont think that it is possible if totalled, which it is.

When I totalled my car, insurance said that everything I take out of my car (excluding personal stuff like cd's) will lower the amount they give me for the car. So unless he is willing to get a lowered price for his car, I dont think it is possible for him to be ripping things off of it to sell.

Old 01-01-2006, 07:35 PM
damn eric, sorry to hear that

as everyone else said, its good you made it out okay, and it wasnt your fault...

Old 01-01-2006, 07:35 PM
DAMN....
Eric, sorry for your loss, but im glad to hear that you are alright.

good luck with choosing a new car.

Old 01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
selling any parts? haha, jp...sorry bein an ***. Dude, I cry for you bro...but you seem to have a good attitude despite that happening. I hope your next ride or Skyline will be even better, but the pain you must feel after spending so much time with and on her and now shes messed up. gluck dude.

Old 01-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OMG! That really sucks man. Atleast you are okay though. WOW!

Old 01-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh man!!! So sorry to see the pics but glad that you're ok, cars can be replaced.....blah blah blah, at least the rest of the year can only get better.

Old 01-01-2006, 09:45 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
if u can see the red suv/mini van thing.. i was on #3 lane and he was on $2 lane.. the street is a small uphill with a curve. I guess i was in his blind spot and he started to merg into my lane.. i hit the brakes but got nothing but water (yes ABS was fine, i slowed down so instead of hitting me he clips my front and sends my passenger side up the sidewalk (i lost a sideskirt then).. yeah... picture the feeling if seeing a concrete light post comming towards u.. not really the best sight =\ so i hit that, more to the passenger side (my air bag hasnt blown) spun around and got hit by the car behind the red suv that sent me over the center divider (owning a little tree & bush) and into a corolla that was going at least 25-30 by the time it hit me.

then some brown minivan ran off the road into a pile of dirt, iono how that happened, by then i had two air bags on myside deployed and a few on the passenger.. lucky me there was min/no damage on myside. lady in the corolla got ambulanced out, some how i made it out with a deep scrape on my leg and alot of brusies from the clutch/brake/gas pedals..

=\.. btw to Rookie84 i'll be refunding your money on the fenders for now.. until this gets sorted..

if anyone wants something little from the car i can pull it out tmr if i can get to it. gona pull out radar detector, grounding wires, CF ztube (if it lived), and i have mrev on =\

anyways happy new years u guys.. great way to start the year off huh

Damn to make it through that up there you are reall lucky man. Jeez thats terrible and I was just admiring this car like two days ago sayin how hot it "was". Glad to see your handling the situation so well man.

-Vin

Old 01-01-2006, 10:07 PM
My horns hold up my halo
OMG that is scary site. I'm glad you're ok and really that's all that matters. Hate to see you leave the G family though - just get a 4-door this time. Look at it this way, the year almost HAS to get better from here.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:19 PM
TL is a great car (I have one). The IS350 I would rank above it from an interior beauty although the TL is also gorgeous. The IS350 is just too damn small. The rear seats are completely useless (not an exageration), the headroom is non-existint (I didn't come close to fitting at 6'4") and I felt like I was looking right at the A pillar and it was definitely in my field of view just trying to go straight.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Obsessive Owner
Sorry to see that man. Atleast your ok though. Now you have a reason to get a 06 and have the projectors right!

Old 01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am glad to find that you are fine, Eric. However, it appears that G35Driver may be losing a good member and that would be quite disappointing for everyone.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Bro that sucks like others have said glad that your ok, will miss your car at gatherings, hope you get another or a GTR if your can wait that long.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Optional
OH SNAP! I was all psyched about the hot pics of the gold on black setup then WHAM! I literally let out an OH $HIT when I reached the wreck! Sorry man. Theres a new car in 2006 waiting for you - - - and you'll be alive to enjoy it!

Old 01-02-2006, 01:33 AM
_jb
Photographer

I read a bunch of your MRev posts... Sorry to see this happen to such a nice car...

Like others, I'm happy to see that Infiniti did its job and kept you safe.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:59 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
sorry glenn, i had like 10 PMs about my rims.. trust me you wouldnt want them.. well i kinda do as a reminder of what happened.. three/four rims are bent, i mean three/four rims are DESTROYED.. i took the pix with my camera phone so the quality wasnt good plus it was cold as hell and raining. but yeah.. as for rims tho. i do have a PERFECT brand new 19"x10.5" for sale for $500. NEW as in with the sock on it.. $500 pick up or +shipping, i'll let you guys know what i'll be able to take off.

and if insurance allows it i'll probably be the one buying the stock block back from them (if its still good)

Tony, its all good I'm sure everything will be alright. I dont think i'll be able to wait until 07 to get a car tho.

I have no interest on your rims I'll call you tomorrow.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Happy New Years.... WORST NEW YEARS OF MY LIFE! but hey it can only get better right