G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Good-bye for now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Good-bye for now

I'm so glad we had this time together, just to have a laugh or sing a song. Seems we just got started, and before you know it comes the time we have to say, good-bye. Yes, that is the ridiculous ending to the original Carol Burnett Show of the '70's (my grandmother made me watch it as a kid). It is also my way of saying adios to my beloved 2003 6MT G35 Ivory pearl beauty. I traded it and all of its annoying squeaks and creaks in for a new M45 sport loaded with every ridiculous option on the list except the rear DVD (don't really want the kids to ride with me, anyway). I had to succumb to the pressures of adulthood, marriage, and three growing kids that I could no longer wedge into the back of my baby. On the positive side, this big Infiniti looks awesome and can probably run neck and neck with the G (if not whoop its butt). Now I can actually "do it" in the back seat!! Yeah, right. So, what's the M45 web site?

Old 01-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
damn man, that M45 must be insanity. I honestly think its one of the sickest sedans out there for its money. Im sorry but the 5 series, the new GS, and the RL dont have NOTHING on the new M. Congrats on the new whip, enjoy it

Old 01-03-2006, 11:48 PM
THE BATMOBILE
sounds like a great trade in

Old 01-03-2006, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=epsda]I'm so glad we had this time together, just to have a laugh or sing a song. Seems we just got started, and before you know it comes the time we have to say, good-bye. Yes, that is the ridiculous ending to the original Carol Burnett Show of the '70's (my grandmother made me watch it as a kid). It is also my way of saying adios to my beloved 2003 6MT G35 Ivory pearl beauty. I traded it and all of its annoying squeaks and creaks in for a new M45 sport loaded with every ridiculous option on the list except the rear DVD (don't really want the kids to ride with me, anyway). I had to succumb to the pressures of adulthood, marriage, and three growing kids that I could no longer wedge into the back of my baby. On the positive side, this big Infiniti looks awesome and can probably run neck and neck with the G (if not whoop its butt). Now I can actually "do it" in the back seat!! Yeah, right. So, what's the M45 web site?[/QUOTE
You know, i was at the bank today and saw this M45 with HRE wheels that i would instantly trade for the sickest G35 known. I will say however the new M5 takes the cake chillibowl!

Old 01-03-2006, 11:55 PM
the new M5 costs about 90K loaded....its in a different class, u cant compare apples to oranges..

Old 01-03-2006, 11:59 PM
trust me, i wouldnt. You did though! RX

Old 01-04-2006, 12:05 AM
lmao what r u talking about? Car and Driver recently did a test on all 3 cars...
the RL, the GS, and the M. They are all priced very closely, and they are all sedans... lol

Old 01-04-2006, 12:10 AM
oops! nevermind, misread the post thought you mentioned M5 you only mentioned M series. However,

Old 01-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by epsda
don't really want the kids to ride with me, anyway

Sorry kids, daddy doesn't want you in the pimp ryde.

Old 01-04-2006, 12:57 PM
at least you upgraded not downgraded lol

i will definately consider the m45 once my lease is up in 3 years

Old 01-04-2006, 04:57 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by epsda
I'm so glad we had this time together, just to have a laugh or sing a song. Seems we just got started, and before you know it comes the time we have to say, good-bye. Yes, that is the ridiculous ending to the original Carol Burnett Show of the '70's (my grandmother made me watch it as a kid). It is also my way of saying adios to my beloved 2003 6MT G35 Ivory pearl beauty. I traded it and all of its annoying squeaks and creaks in for a new M45 sport loaded with every ridiculous option on the list except the rear DVD (don't really want the kids to ride with me, anyway). I had to succumb to the pressures of adulthood, marriage, and three growing kids that I could no longer wedge into the back of my baby. On the positive side, this big Infiniti looks awesome and can probably run neck and neck with the G (if not whoop its butt). Now I can actually "do it" in the back seat!! Yeah, right. So, what's the M45 web site?
Glad to have you along with the G man, but stick around with the M too.
Congrats on the new ride....you'll love it......ain't technology wonderful?

Enjoy, and post up your thoughts on the M.
C.