G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help me find Forum Member. CASANOVA LOVE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 06:04 PM
ZZ Boy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help me find Forum Member." casanova_love"

I was wondering if anyone knows this person.

He goes by "casanova_love" here in the forum.

He told me that he is a member of G-squad in NY area.

His name is Raul. I recenlty bought some wheels from him and had some issues, I wanted to take care of this in a professional manner so we agreed upon a deal. He said he would follow through.

Unfortunately. as of yet, he has not followed through on what we agreed upon.

I tried to call him but it looks like he diconnected his phone.

I don't want to put detail of the transaction yet because I want to give him a benefit of the doubt.

Anyone know him?

Thanks

Last edited by ssk0771; 01-15-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:58 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ssk0771
I was wondering if anyone knows this person.

He told me that he is a member of G-squad in NY area.

His name is Raul. I recenlty bought some wheels from him and had some some issues, I wanted to take care of this in a professional manner so we agreed upon a deal. He said he would follow through.

Unfortunately. as of yet, he has not followed through on what we agreed upon.

I tried to call him but it looks like he diconnected his phone.

I don't want to put detail of the transaction yet because I want to give him a benefit of the doubt.

Anyone know him?

Thanks
I did a search in our database for you and found no CASANOVA LOVE!.
Make sure of the spelling and get back to me for a followup search. I can't give you his information...it's private, but I can contact him for you with your information to contact you.

Colin

Old 01-15-2006, 07:10 PM
ZZ Boy
Originally Posted by Msedanman
I did a search in our database for you and found no CASANOVA LOVE!.
Make sure of the spelling and get back to me for a followup search. I can't give you his information...it's private, but I can contact him for you with your information to contact you.

Colin
opps. you are right. He goes by "casanova_love"

Its in small letter with underscore in the middle. I know he posted recently.

Can you have him contact me? He has my number. I sent him a PM also.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by ssk0771; 01-15-2006 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Never enough
Im also looking for someone. His email is legit526@gmail.com Seems he doesnt want to return my emails. He bought something off of me on this forum and has yet to come through on a return part. Can anyone find his screen name for me?

Old 01-15-2006, 08:28 PM
woah there hijack. cassanova_love was on here today, try PM'ing him.

Old 01-15-2006, 08:35 PM
ZZ Boy
Originally Posted by HokieZ
woah there hijack. cassanova_love was on here today, try PM'ing him.
Already did but he did not reply. I know he just read my PM at 5:05 PM. I just check it but he did not reply.

Old 01-15-2006, 08:43 PM
ZZ Boy
looks like he just posted.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81880

But it looks like he has not repond to my PM.

Old 01-15-2006, 10:39 PM
ZZ Boy
I really did not want to come to this but here is the story.

It looks like casanova_love(Raul R.) just PM'ed me back and he does not want to follow through on what we agreed upon.

About a month ago, I bought used somewheels 20" Maya DTS from casanova_love (real name is Raul R.). It was at great price so I PM'ed him with my number. He called me back and I asked him about the condition of the wheels. He said that only 1 was slightly bent and the other 3 wheels were mint condition. I asked for a pic of the bent wheels and sent me a pic of the wheels and from the pic, it looked fine. I should have known that the price was too good to be true but Raul assured me that the wheels were in mint condition other than the one that is slightly bent. He also told me that he need the money right away and thats why he is selling them so cheap. He assured me that I won't be disappointed. He said that he was a member of G-Squad in NY area and would never do anything to disrespect the G-Squad and/or the forum so I believed him. I sent him the money via paypal and he shipped the wheels. When I received the wheels, they were nothing like what he said. 3 of the 4 wheels were bent. There was one wheels that was bent on both inside and out. There were chips every where. I was very disappointed so I called Raul. I Informed him about the condtion of the wheels and he really did not say much. After talking to him for couple of minutes, we negotiated and he agreed to refund some of the money. I inital thought it was going to cost me about $400 to fix the wheels and when I took it to Mag Masters in Santa, I found out it was going to cost almost double than what I expected because the condition of the wheels. To give an idea, I droped off the wheels about 1 1/2 weeks ago and Mag Master is still working on them and won't be ready for another week. They wanted to make sure they fix it correctly. Those of you who know Mag Masters in Santa Ana, they are extreamly fast in fixing wheels but in this case, its taking them long time because of the conditon of the wheel.

I paid $1150 for the wheels which I know is a extreamly good price and that is one of the reasons why I bought the wheels. I was not expecting a mint condition wheel but just something decent but wheels were in horrible condition. It was not what Raul had discribed on the phone. NOT EVEN CLOSE

Had I known that 3 of 4 were bent, I would have never bought it even if its a great price. Who in right mind would buy a set of wheels where 3 of 4 is bent.

As for the agreement, I intially wanted refund of $300 but we end up agreeing on $150 refund via paypal. He said that he needed some time to get the money which I gave. Yesterday, I tried to call him and found out that his phone number was disconnected so I PM him. After posting this tread and sending him few PM's He finally replied back.

Here is his PM.

casanova_love
G SQUAD Join Date: Apr 2005

Re: why are you not responding?

first think i lost my phone dude and dude i also had told you that the rims had a bend..i am sorry man i am broke..dont think i can refun you any money man..those were $3700 rims i sold it for $1000 ..

First of all, he told me only 1 was bent NOT 3. He also told me that wheels were in mint cond (Like I said, I was not expecting mint cond but at least decent). He also said he lost his phone, well I wonder why he never PM me back with his phone number?

On the PM he said he is broke?

Well check out this tread. He wants to buy some fender?

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81880

I really wanted to handle this in a professional manner and thats is why I did not post the story but it looks like he does not want to follow through. The main thing is not really the money. $150 is not that much but its the principal. $150 is not going to break me. Its costing me lot more than $150 to fix these wheels.

I sold wheels & tires here on the forums (mostly www.my350z.com) manytime and I was never dishonest about the condtion of the wheels. I even gave a guy $100 who came down from N. Cal to So Cal (where I live) to buy my wheels and found some nick on the wheels which I was not aware. I still gave the guy $100 even though he did not buy my wheels just for comming down.

I learned a good lesson. When you are buying some used wheels from the forum or online, make sure to use escrow.com

Its better to spend little more money to pay for the escrow service than getting ripped off like me by casanova_love ( Raul R.)

I just thought I'll share my fraustration about this guy.

If anyone knows him in person, please talk some sense into him.

Last edited by ssk0771; 01-17-2006 at 03:26 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:42 PM
ZZ Boy
As for my creditabilty, you can do a search on my www.my350z.com.

I have same user name.

Thanks for listening/reading this tread.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:05 AM
dam dude, my sympathy is with you. he wrong you and theres no contract to force him to refund you. thats injustice.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:06 AM
Never enough
To think I almost bought those! Good luck man.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:17 AM
hey man you sound like a really good guy. sorry this happened to you. maybe someone who knows him from gsquad can talk some sense into him like you said. Its worth a shot.

Off-topic but thats one thing i dont like about most car crews. They will just let anyone in as long as you have the same car. They dont care if your an a$$hole or not.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:23 AM
ZZ Boy
Originally Posted by NonAme
dam dude, my sympathy is with you. he wrong you and theres no contract to force him to refund you. thats injustice.
I was not expecting a refund but some sort of compensation. I think $150 was very very reasonable cosidering that wheels were in lot worse condition that what he discribed.. Like I said it wasn't about the money but the fact that he lied and was dishonest with me and on top of that he fail to follow through on what we agreed

The part that really gets me is that he said " I would never do anything to disrespect the G-Squad and the G35forum" but it looks like he did for just for $150.

(Just for FYI: I am not disrespecting any member of G-Squad or the members of this forum. One sour/rotten apple does not make all the apple sour/rotten)

Thanks for reading.

Old 01-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Florida G35 Club Member
Wow, what a d!ck. I feel for you and hopefully he will step forward and do the right thing to rectify this situation.
Lips

Old 01-16-2006, 03:48 AM
sorry about my fender thread, i closed it because i decided to not sell it anymore. Good luck w/ this dood, i hate people like that!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help me find Forum Member. CASANOVA LOVE!