G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Driving this morning....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 01:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Driving this morning....

LOL, this thread is a hoot. I live in sunny San Diego, California. What's rare is to see a girl like that in anything other than a convertible. I love hot women that drive hot cars. Just think about it, you wouldn't have to try and justify the parts you buy for your car or the time you spend waxing her, etc. My wife thinks I'm crazy because of how **** I am with my cars. I've owned a lot of cars and she just gave up on me. She just tells me I'm crazy and let's me be. Of course she's driving our FX-35 which gets more attention than my friggin Coupe! Or maybe it's because she's driving it?!?! =O

Old 08-15-2003, 03:58 PM

Once upon a time when I WAS married.... Sexxay and G35c_ I love your stories, true as they may be! I can't match 'em, but it's close.

I remember getting married and the first thing my new wife did was follow me to my favorite gas station, fill up at the full serve pump (why, I thought? she's a scot and that means cheap) then proceeded to drive her car into the "free-with-fill-up" car wash!!! I about fainted in my car. When I was revived, her car was coming out of the car wash, all shiny, and scratched (well, maybe not to the naked eye, but definitely to MINE!!!!).

We didn't even get home. I stopped her in the gas station and said, what did you just do? You know how some women can get---huge, round eyes and "did I do something????" Well, here's what I said, don't ever take your car here to wash, or any other place. Save money, get the cheaper, self-serve gas and I will forever wash and wax your car. DEal? She said yes, again, with big, round eyes. And, of course, a slight smile. Or did I imagine that smile?

Later on, she figured out that I was good for a lot of other "car things". So, we made another deal. I do the cars and she doesn't bug me ('cause I had a little of that scottish thing, too).

When her friends asked her about my "obsession with cars", she'd say, he doesn't spend money on other women, gamble or carouse---this is really a good deal and inexpensive, too!

And that was it for us. I could buy just about anything, even some things that were not immediately "within reason". Such a deal, eh?

BONDg35c

Old 08-16-2003, 12:01 AM

Hey Sexxay, I know how you feel. This morning on my way to work I saw a beautiful blond in a Z4 convertible, and a brunette in a 350Z (she didn't even turn her head). The chick in the Z4 had a huge smile. she had a really nice white color Z4. On my way home, I saw another brunette in an accord v6 2 door. She seemed to serious, but we were both checking each other's cars out. The G will get you attention, even if you are not looking to get it.

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 08-16-2003, 07:09 AM

Hey SEXXAY, I'm in San Diego too. I live downtown and commute to Point Loma for work. Maybe next time you see that G, send her my way .... I'll let all of you guys know how wide her a$$ really is. =P

DP G35 coupe/ AT / Prem graphite / Sport / Aero / Titanium 19 tint / 5 wire hyper-ground kit
San Diego, CA

Old 08-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha. Haha. That's some funny SH*T. Too bad there are no hot women driving Gs in Dallas..

Old 08-25-2003, 01:58 PM

Sexxay...I'm in SD too...live in MV and commute to Escondido...I saw a hot blonde driving a DG coupe on the 5 south one day...is that the one...??? I tried to play with her...but she wasn't as fiesty as I was...

"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
- Homer Simpson

Old 08-26-2003, 03:45 AM

YAP

there I was, helpin (teaching) my woman how to wash her Jeep and I heard the farmiliar exhaust note.

There she was, a pretty damn good lookin blond in a nice DG 6speed.

So, I washin away and she doesn't see my girl inside the truck cleaning the windows while I am spraying it off. So, she comes over to me and asks me how much it was etc to use and I said I have the same car and how nice hers looks etc.

BAM .. my girl was outta the car with the raised eyebrow glance at me and that was it.... all I could do was just glance at her washin it and bending over in her frickin WHITE sundress ....

heheheheh

ohhh well, my lady's the lady for me.

but that was HOTTT.

later g's

Old 08-26-2003, 01:19 PM

Lol, she was a brunette actually. Damn, I need to see this blonde now. It seems once you get married god puts you through the ultimate tests day in day out. I work in the Mira Mar area. Quite a few G's there. The car is spreading much like the 350Z. I just love to see hot women driving cars you normally wouldn't see them in.

My favorite was a dropped top BMW with 2 blondes and 2 duds in the back. I was in my Supra and the driver who was friggin gorgeous says to me " I love your car". They were following me for awhile and continued after that. The guy in back said " It's the car man. It's just the car" Obviously someone was jealous. LOL. I was married then too =( Or I would've followed her to the end of the Earth. She had a beautiful smile. *sigh* God is an evil entity.