G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pepe Infiniti: WTF?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is a way of getting Pepe Infiniti to listen to you. My wife said you should contact Fox 5 News with your story. They may put it on there Shame Shame Shame segment. Here is a link to Fox 5 News Shame Shame Shame; http://www.fox5ny.com/_ezpost/data/38547.shtml. Give it a try, it may work, especially if racism is mentioned.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:15 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PEPE SUCKS A$$!!!

Let this be a warning for anyone thinking about getting a G from them, or worse, have it serviced there!

Go to Devan Infiniti of Fairfield. It's in Fairfield/Southport, CT, located off of exit 19 on I-95. Probably a 20 minute drive from Pepe, but WELL WORTH IT!

Their service department will never give you any hassle for any mods. Never had a single problem with them. Even when they did unintentionally fck up, they offered to pay for it without giving me any hard time.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Speedoholic
PEPE SUCKS A$$!!!

Let this be a warning for anyone thinking about getting a G from them, or worse, have it serviced there!

Go to Devan Infiniti of Fairfield. It's in Fairfield/Southport, CT, located off of exit 19 on I-95. Probably a 20 minute drive from Pepe, but WELL WORTH IT!

Their service department will never give you any hassle for any mods. Never had a single problem with them. Even when they did unintentionally fck up, they offered to pay for it without giving me any hard time.

I agree... PEPE SUCKS> I went their when I wanted to by my G and found them to be a bunch of Arrogant *&%*&%^.... That is why I also got my G at Devan Infiniti of Fairfield. It is well worth the 25 minute drive from Westchester to buy a car from people who APPRECIATE you business & do Great service.

Old 04-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info guys...i totally forgot about Fairield Infiniti...the last time i drove to fairfield it was a good 45 minute drive, but i guess it depends on wat part of fairfiled...i was thinking greenwich infiniti since i work there (i totally forgot about them too), and its like 20 minutes from me.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:14 PM
A weird situation indeed.

Nonetheless, since you have other dealerships near you, I wouldn't bother with Pepe Infiniti anymore.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
i don't think i'm going to bother with them anymore, but something must be done so that future customers will not have the same thing happen to them.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
Go into the showroom on a busy Saturday and cause a scene, or wait at the front door and tell all the potential customers about their service. That should get things moving. F*** them harder than they are f***ing you!
Oh..Oh...and if you do this be sure to have someone video tape the whole thing and then post the video for our viewing pleasure!!

Old 04-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Profile4
Thanks for the info guys...i totally forgot about Fairield Infiniti...the last time i drove to fairfield it was a good 45 minute drive, but i guess it depends on wat part of fairfiled...i was thinking greenwich infiniti since i work there (i totally forgot about them too), and its like 20 minutes from me.
You guys are lucky...you got Infiniti dealers coming out the ying yang. I've only got one within a 2 hour drive.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:37 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Greenwich Infiniti sucks as well. They talk to you as if they sell Ferraris... I work on Greenwich Ave. and would still rather drive up to Fairfield (~20 minutes).

Old 04-06-2006, 03:56 PM
G SQUAD
I got my G at Pepe as well...

They have been on my BAN list of dealers after my first and ONLY bad experience with them...

WILL NEVER GO BACK to PEPE!! Customer Service was the worst...

Old 04-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I too bought my G at Pepe and am always frustrated with their customer service. Each time I brought my car in for a TSB that I had they were total idiots and couldn't fix anything. On top of all that, I asked for a loaner car in advance and they didn't want to give it to me. I complained and told them I purchased the extended warranty and they won't give me a loaner car? They finally agreed to it. I hate having to bring my car back there and I just got a recall notice in the mail from them about a gas tank line or something. I'm not looking forward to bring my car back especially since I have the JWT TT installed. That's going to be fun to see how they react towards that.

Old 04-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
if you want a great service you can come down to long island to me at infiniti of massapequa

Old 04-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by KjbAlto
I too bought my G at Pepe and am always frustrated with their customer service. Each time I brought my car in for a TSB that I had they were total idiots and couldn't fix anything. On top of all that, I asked for a loaner car in advance and they didn't want to give it to me. I complained and told them I purchased the extended warranty and they won't give me a loaner car? They finally agreed to it. I hate having to bring my car back there and I just got a recall notice in the mail from them about a gas tank line or something. I'm not looking forward to bring my car back especially since I have the JWT TT installed. That's going to be fun to see how they react towards that.
I'm sorry to hear about your mishaps, I know how you feel. Its like pulling teeth over there.
oh dude, where do u live? we need to meet up so i can see your car, i've yet to see a FI-G in person, and would love to check one out so i can decide on what i wanna do in terms of power. i never realized how many G owners are from around my way!

Last edited by Profile4; 04-07-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by da mayor
if you want a great service you can come down to long island to me at infiniti of massapequa
thank you for the offer, wat position do u hold there? also, how far are you from lets say Throggs Neck Bridge?

As for talking to the GM...when i called to talk to one, the secretary said "you have to talk to the service manager since that is what your problem deals with." My reply "I tried to remedy this situation with him a number of times, only to be ignored. I need to take this to a higher authority." Her reply "we don't have a general manager." My reply "Oh ok, then I'm surely going to have to take this up with Mr. Pepe himself." Her reply "Hold on please." I then got redirected to a voice mailbox. Another phone call speaking to the secretary, she offered to leave the service manager a message herself, and I agreed, she even connected me to his VM where I left a polite message trying to explain the situation at hand and how I'd like to remedy it. It's funny, in his VM message his last sentence goes "...and I PROMISE to call you back..." Broken promises are what I'm seeing as I did not get any reply.

I'd like to thank everyone for chiming in on this matter. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who had problems with Pepe. I have something in the works, supposedly, and I'll definitely keep you guys posted as to what happens. I might actually print this thread up as evidence thats its not just me that has had this experience.

Last edited by Profile4; 04-07-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:15 AM
English dude, English
i don't think i'm going to bother with them anymore, but something must be done so that future customers will not have the same thing happen to them.
I think that you should post Pepe Infiniti's phone number and names of those that are causing these issues. Then we as a group can call and confront them and tell them that we will let every G owner out their know what they are doing.

Just a thought.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pepe Infiniti: WTF?