G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pepe Infiniti: WTF?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Profile4
thank you for the offer, wat position do u hold there? also, how far are you from lets say Throggs Neck Bridge?

As for talking to the GM...when i called to talk to one, the secretary said "you have to talk to the service manager since that is what your problem deals with." My reply "I tried to remedy this situation with him a number of times, only to be ignored. I need to take this to a higher authority." Her reply "we don't have a general manager." My reply "Oh ok, then I'm surely going to have to take this up with Mr. Pepe himself." Her reply "Hold on please." I then got redirected to a voice mailbox. Another phone call speaking to the secretary, she offered to leave the service manager a message herself, and I agreed, she even connected me to his VM where I left a polite message trying to explain the situation at hand and how I'd like to remedy it. It's funny, in his VM message his last sentence goes "...and I PROMISE to call you back..." Broken promises are what I'm seeing as I did not get any reply.

I'd like to thank everyone for chiming in on this matter. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who had problems with Pepe. I have something in the works, supposedly, and I'll definitely keep you guys posted as to what happens. I might actually print this thread up as evidence thats its not just me that has had this experience.
i am a sales consultant here at the dealership but I am a regular on the forums to help out owners to make sure you're happy with Infiniti of Massapequa for service as well as sending me some nice referrals. from the throgs neck bridge it is about 20 minute drive doing regular highway speeds if you know what i mean and it's very simple to get here since you're on the highways all the way down. PM me if you want to come down one day i'll personally introduce you to the service as well as a few of the technicians

Old 04-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I live in Mount Vernon. Anytime you want to check out my car let me know. Where do you live? I sometimes forget to check the boards so PM me.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by da mayor
i am a sales consultant here at the dealership but I am a regular on the forums to help out owners to make sure you're happy with Infiniti of Massapequa for service as well as sending me some nice referrals. from the throgs neck bridge it is about 20 minute drive doing regular highway speeds if you know what i mean and it's very simple to get here since you're on the highways all the way down. PM me if you want to come down one day i'll personally introduce you to the service as well as a few of the technicians
20 minutes is not too bad, thats about 45 minutes from where i live. I'll definitely keep your dealership in mind, thanks again for the offer.

kjbAlto...i live in white plains, about 15 minutes from you. we should definitely meet up when i get back from kali.

Old 04-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by KjbAlto
I live in Mount Vernon. Anytime you want to check out my car let me know. Where do you live? I sometimes forget to check the boards so PM me.
KjbAlto,
I also got my '04 g35c from Pepe and I don't like going back there for anything... They were very hard to deal with.
I will definitely go to Fairfield or LI next time for service/recalls.

Also, I live in Valhalla... I would love to check out your ride dude. PM me if you will be around.... thanks

Old 04-25-2006, 03:40 PM
silverG, valhalla is right next to me, yea we should all meet up sometime and check each other's cars out.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:44 PM
btw, i've looped this thread with the one i posted in another forum. The service manager of Pepe Infiniti was nice enough to chime in and give us his thoughts on the subject matter on this forum, basically stating that there are two sides to every story...funny thing is that he never returned my phone calls and won't speak to me in person, but he'll troll forums and spend time writing such a response...http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthre...b=5&o=&fpart=1