G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pepe Infiniti: WTF?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pepe Infiniti: WTF?

so i call Pepe infiniti to get my car serviced last week, and the service rep. notifies me that the service manager has left a note in my file NOT TO SERVICE MY VEHICLE. upon further investigation, i come to find out that the service manager apparently received a phone call from ICA stating that I had said they were being racist towards me. this prompted the service manager to basically blacklist me from the dealer. the funny thing is, i never made this or any accusations near this to ICA. i am actually pretty cool with the service rep because he always takes care of me and my car whenever i have an issue. granted, they do not always fix the issue at hand, but the service rep and i have a pretty good business relationship. so the service rep told me that he'd speak to the service manager and see what the deal was. i receive a phone call from the rep and he said "my manager didn't even want to discuss the issue." wtf? here's where it gets even more interesting. after the phone conversation last week, i called ICA and they don't even have a record of me stating any such accusations. they did have a record of me calling in january about a transmission issue, which i did do. but this call had nothing to do with the dealership, rather about Infiniti as a whole and how they can help me address the issue with my tranny. so here i am, Pepe Infiniti is refusing to service my car and they don't even want to talk to me about it and try to resolve this "accusation" with me because i supposedly said they were being racist. so instead of talking about this issue with their concerned customer they rather shut me out, keep my rep in the dark, and downright refuse to have anything to do with me...wtf? sorry for the long post, but this has got to be the most B.S. thing i've ever dealt with in a long time.

Old 04-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Where the heck is Pepe Infiniti and why the ufck would call it Pepe? haha Sorry I'm not being racist. How close is the nearest dealer other than Pepe?

Old 04-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Out of many - one people
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is located in Westchester county, NY. Believe it or not, that is the actual name of the dealership.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Pepe's where I got my G. They also have Pepe Porsche right next door.
Man thats a weird situation. I had a problem once there but is was my fault cuz i accidentally tapped another car. I think they all hated me from that but they always service my car well, with a loaner and $5 for unlimited gas use.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:12 PM
i heard of complaints from this dealer before.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:23 PM
why don't you just call Infiniti customer relations? I'm sure they would have no problem getting involved with the dealership and finding the root cause.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:24 PM
You can see for yourself in the NE forum about how bad Pepe Infiniti is. I've had my own share of horrrible service from them (scratched brand new wheels and did not pay for them, etc.). They have definitely lost this customer.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:46 PM
z1n
Originally Posted by k_hojnacki
why don't you just call Infiniti customer relations? I'm sure they would have no problem getting involved with the dealership and finding the root cause.
+1 man I just couldn't let this slide without rtying to find out wtf is going on.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:56 PM
I'd say, speak with the GM and request a sit down with him and all other
people involved so that you and them can clear the air.

Good Luck

Old 04-03-2006, 02:33 PM
That is really F***ed up . I’ve bought two cars from Pepe and have a good relationship with my service rep also. I agree with BadBoy06, you should talk to the GM to straighten this matter out. You could save other customers at Pepe (like me) from going through this crap.

Old 04-03-2006, 06:51 PM
yea, i requested the superior of the service manager, and my rep told me basically that Mr. Pepe himself was the man to speak to. As for calling Infiniti customer relations, it doesn't get any better than Infiniti Consumer Affairs, which I did call...
Originally Posted by Profile4
...after the phone conversation last week, i called ICA and they don't even have a record of me stating any such accusations. they did have a record of me calling in january about a transmission issue, which i did do. but this call had nothing to do with the dealership, rather about Infiniti as a whole and how they can help me address the issue with my tranny...
As for sitting down and talking with them, my rep basically said that the case was closed and that they didn't want to talk about it anymore, regardless of my inquiries and attempts to remedy this situation. maybe they are being racist towards me, who knows, that was never in my mind until this whole thing popped up and they told me about it. thats funny, they put it into my mind that they were being racist towards me, lol! i guess BBB may be the next step, cos the nearest dealer aside from Pepe that i know of is 45 minutes away. Man, this is the first time that i'm really thinking of trading in my car (although i love it) due to the customer service i've been getting. any of u guys that are from around here, gimme a ring or PM me if you wanna talk shop or meet up and do the car thing sometime, its always nice to meet fellow G owners

Last edited by Profile4; 04-03-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by LjN_728
Where the heck is Pepe Infiniti and why the ufck would call it Pepe? haha Sorry I'm not being racist. How close is the nearest dealer other than Pepe?
How is this racist...the name has nothing to do with race.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Go into the showroom on a busy Saturday and cause a scene, or wait at the front door and tell all the potential customers about their service. That should get things moving. F*** them harder than they are f***ing you!

yea, i requested the superior of the service manager, and my rep told me basically that Mr. Pepe himself was the man to speak to. As for calling Infiniti customer relations, it doesn't get any better than Infiniti Consumer Affairs, which I did call...

As for sitting down and talking with them, my rep basically said that the case was closed and that they didn't want to talk about it anymore, regardless of my inquiries and attempts to remedy this situation. maybe they are being racist towards me, who knows, that was never in my mind until this whole thing popped up and they told me about it. thats funny, they put it into my mind that they were being racist towards me, lol! i guess BBB may be the next step, cos the nearest dealer aside from Pepe that i know of is 45 minutes away. Man, this is the first time that i'm really thinking of trading in my car (although i love it) due to the customer service i've been getting. any of u guys that are from around here, gimme a ring or PM me if you wanna talk shop or meet up and do the car thing sometime, its always nice to meet fellow G owners

Old 04-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
Go into the showroom on a busy Saturday and cause a scene, or wait at the front door and tell all the potential customers about their service. That should get things moving. F*** them harder than they are f***ing you!
sounds kinda kinky, lol...in any event, as much as i would love to cause a scene, i don't think that would help much, although it did help when they tried to jip me off the rear spoiler deal i worked out with them...they tried to pull the sale off without adding in the spoiler like they said they would, and i caused a small scene in the showroom, then they "happily" added the spoiler into the receipt.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
It might not help, but it should be fun if you are bored on a Saturday afternoon.

sounds kinda kinky, lol...in any event, as much as i would love to cause a scene, i don't think that would help much, although it did help when they tried to jip me off the rear spoiler deal i worked out with them...they tried to pull the sale off without adding in the spoiler like they said they would, and i caused a small scene in the showroom, then they "happily" added the spoiler into the receipt.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pepe Infiniti: WTF?