G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Automatic Coupes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PattG35c
I’ve been dealing with automatic cars ever since I first started driving. I didn’t know how to drive MT not till’ my boyfriend “introduced” me to it. First car that I’ve driven with MT was a ’04 Corolla S and I can say that I enjoyed it so much. That’s the reason why when I’ve decided to get my dream car which is the G35c, I didn’t have any second thoughts of getting the 6MT. I have this car for more than a year now and I don’t think I’m going back to AT anytime soon. No regrets at all!

I said it before, nothing is Hotter than a Lady behind a wheel with a stick shift. Or any stick for that matter.

Last edited by FI'ed G; 05-04-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:51 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
You tool bag I am laughing because of the fact that you think everyone is supposed to know what the WORKS is LOL..Uuuhh and I know nothing about cars??lol ok wow you must impress all the girls with your car knowledge Man a 750WHP civic!! Oh wow your friends must be ballers! Please I hope you don't mean North East Miami do you??? If you do then now I know why you and all your friends have civics.....
Why did you delete this post if you're not mad yourself? In the JDM modding scene WORK is as big as Volk Racing. You see them on anything from S2000's to Supras to Lexuses. So that tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of the aftermarket. Oops, excuse me I forgot you have an intake. And I can't wait to meet you either!

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
To each his own but anytime that I ever drive an AT, I just start getting annoyed that I can't control when I want to shift.
I've been stuck in traffic for hours in an auto, and I've still missed my clutch in those moments. And I hate my rpm's shooting and falling everywhich way when the auto tranny downshifts or upshifts. Plus engine braking and a perfect downshift before a corner = priceless. The only time the MT is a PITA is when I'm wearing heels, but I deal with it. No biggie.

As far as not always wanting to be in control - I've never had that feeling, but it's understandable. BUT, when I see a guy my age driving a 5AT coupe, I find it pretty homo-emotional as Cru would say. If the guy was driving a 4 door Lexus or a MB, or if he was 35 it would be a totally different story of course. But that's just my point of view. And don't get me started on the 350z, this car shouldn't come with a 5at at all. With all the SMG and DSG type of gearboxes these days, traditional TC automatics will be phased out sooner or later.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I never thought you were a Lady till this thread and went to your Florida Club web site.

Women + Stick Shift = Hotness

Not to add to the fire but every guy should at least know how to drive a Stick.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
LOL I don't like to make it a point just because I like to help people out with what little I know, and I get into arguments sometimes... if people knew I'm a chick it would distract them from whatever point I'm trying to make. Big thumbs up to all the girls that drive 6 speeds

Btw if you like it, you will love Europe and South America because MT is all that girls drive there =) And I agree, there are things every guy should be able to do, and driving a manual is one of them. Not because it's manly, but if anything for emergency purposes...

Old 05-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AthenG
I never thought you were a Lady till this thread and went to your Florida Club web site.

Women + Stick Shift = Hotness

Not to add to the fire but every guy should at least know how to drive a Stick.
Bro, you don't know the half of it. When I first realized that Teddie (Finiti35) was a female (when I saw her pic in the Miss G35Driver thread), I was so blown away, that I had to PM her to tell her how impressed I was. Don't get me wrong, I know quite a bit about cars cuz I owned 2 modded Honda Civic SI's and have been in the import scene for quite a while. I know my way around a B16A like it is the back of my hand. But when I first got my G, I had to learn about the VQ and what mods work well with the VQ and which ones don't. Who do you think told me most of what I know about the VQ and the G? Not only is she fine (like I said, I've seen her pix) but she knows more about cars and the G than most guys I know that have a G. This guy, the "tool bag", really has no clue what he is getting himself into with her. I just sit back and LMAO when I see something like this.

Sorry Teddie, I hope I didn't embarass you!

Back on topic . . . . It's all about the 6MT baby!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 11:02 PM
I said it before, nothing is Hotter than a Lady behind a wheel with a stick shift. Or any stick for that matter.
A chick on a sprotbike is hotter.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Bro, you don't know the half of it. When I first realized that Teddie (Finiti35) was a female (when I saw her pic in the Miss G35Driver thread), I was so blown away, that I had to PM her to tell her how impressed I was. Don't get me wrong, I know quite a bit about cars cuz I owned 2 modded Honda Civic SI's and have been in the import scene for quite a while. I know my way around a B16A like it is the back of my hand. But when I first got my G, I had to learn about the VQ and what mods work well with the VQ and which ones don't. Who do you think told me most of what I know about the VQ and the G? Not only is she fine (like I said, I've seen her pix) but she knows more about cars and the G than most guys I know that have a G. This guy, the "tool bag", really has no clue what he is getting himself into with her. I just sit back and LMAO when I see something like this.

Sorry Teddie, I hope I didn't embarass you!

Back on topic . . . . It's all about the 6MT baby!!!
I found the thread but no more pix of Finiti35

Old 05-04-2006, 11:39 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
I made sure I took down every pic that Steve posted, the rest of the attachments got messed up after the site was updated. However, there's one pic of me in a very old and long G35 owners thread, let's see if you can find it

And Hexx... I'm at a loss for words.. I'm going to go hide in the corner now.. all blushing Thanks for the kind words, I don't deserve them!

Old 05-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Yeah sorry bro, those pix have been gone for a while.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
I made sure I took down every pic that Steve posted, the rest of the attachments got messed up after the site was updated. However, there's one pic of me in a very old and long G35 owners thread, let's see if you can find it

And Hexx... I'm at a loss for words.. I'm going to go hide in the corner now.. all blushing Thanks for the kind words, I don't deserve them!
You are just being modest Teddie, but hey, it's the truth. Sorry if I did embarass you though. Our almost weekly IM chats have been a big influence on how I am modding my G.

Oops, sorry if we jacked the thread . . . . GO 6MT's!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 11:52 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Hey, if I were to mod your G, I'd only get a front lip and slam that biatch on some Rezax II's... nothing else... yummie. But I still luv your G, it's come a long way since last year.

Oh and you forgot to mention how I tortured you about the offsets but anyways...

Old 05-04-2006, 11:55 PM
^^^I know, you like to keep it simple. But anytime I ask you a question about something you always give me your honest opinion and that has actually been a big help. The lip is next btw. I just don't know which one I want. That will be the subject of our next chat! haha!

BTW, see what I mean, I have no idea what Rezax II are. I learn something new from this girl all the time!

Old 05-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh yeah, the offsets!! LMAO!!! Well you are still talking to me so I guess I did okay. That was some pressure! haha "If you screw up the offsets, I will never talk to you again!" LOL!!!

Old 05-05-2006, 12:14 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
LOL that's right I guess I'm too opinionated when it comes to modding, but I understand everyone has their style. If I were to mod my G, it would look very similar to AthenG's car just slammed down to the freakin' rim Nothing is more annoying than a $4,000 set of rims with the wrong offsets. Like I say, if you want the wrong offsets, or Rays wheels, might as well stay stock

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Automatic Coupes...