Best dealership in socal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
santa monica infiniti hooked up it REALLLLLLL nice

Old 05-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bought my G in Glendale with an overall good experience but do all my service at Cerritos, who I have yet to be disappointed with.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by G-thirty-five
I second that! Santa Monica has a terrible sales department. They are dishonest (even for a car salesman), rude, pushy, and highly annoying. They had by far the highest prices that I came across. They were absolutely not willing to deal, even when I gave them other quotes. They offered me $3000 less for my trade and wanted $500 more than other dealers for the G, and when I walked away they offered to give me $200 more for the trade! WTF?? Anyway, I stay away from SM Infiniti for my service now, even though it is by far the closest dealership to me.

You have to understand SM Infiniti's clientelle--BH and West LA. They don't need to bargain with you poor folk because there is some lamer willing to pay what they ask for.

When I was shopping for a G35 (went to Miller Infiniti and got the first 06 they had) I also tried shopping for a BMW 3 or 5. Beverly Hills BMW doesn't even bother with dealing with you because they will find someone who will pay for what they have.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Premier Member
Originally Posted by jxanthony
You have to understand SM Infiniti's clientelle--BH and West LA. They don't need to bargain with you poor folk because there is some lamer willing to pay what they ask for.

What poor folk ?
Not wanting a really high monthly payment doesn't mean I am poor or anyone else on this forum is. It might just be easier for them to sell it to someone who is willing to pay a higher payment or just pay for all of it.
Anyone driving or even looking to buy a G might not be the richest person but WERE not poor.
Santa Monica Infiniti sucks period. I was there for maybe 20 minutes doing my paperwork. Then drove back to Vegas. But after returning and having MANY problems with registration and a few other things. They still aren't willing to help. Everyone i have talked to there sounds so uneducated its ridiculous.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^ ive had the WORST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE at santa monica. i had a grinding tranny that they replaced. 2k miles later, doing it again. i went back and they tried to blame my suspension and exhaust for it. i didnt take that crap from them. THEN i went on a test drive with their great service manager, RON REED, who blatantly to my face said he didnt hear any grinding, when it for sure was grinding. as you would understand, i have a short fuse, so lets say im not welcome back there anymore. they actually said if i come back they would call the cops lol. i kinda did blow up, but what they did was unacceptable. the service consultant actually said to me, nice haircut kid in a sarcastic way and made childish faces too me b/c i couldnt get a transmission fixed/replaced. thats pure quality service IMO.
lets just say i told him off b4 i left that day

Old 05-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Premier Member
Ya i told them off too . But where did that get me ? Yeah they wont EVEN fax me a copy of my own lease that they failed to give me because the dealer that did my deal went MIA right after i signed the lease.
I dont get any return phone calls or anything .

Old 05-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i filed a complaint with corporate infiniti!

Old 05-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by g35vixen
Ya i told them off too . But where did that get me ? Yeah they wont EVEN fax me a copy of my own lease that they failed to give me because the dealer that did my deal went MIA right after i signed the lease.
I dont get any return phone calls or anything .
Wow, all they said to me was "Nope, we aren't budging on the price. If you don't like it, take your business elsewhere". You guys had it alot worse. Vixen, I can't imagine them being rude to you

Old 05-30-2006, 10:00 PM
+10000 for Tustin. Ask for Bryan, this guy is dope. Better buying experience than ANY other car dealership I've been to.

Juan at Cerritos is a nice guy, but seemed to get a bit "shady" when it came to discussing the price... "We normally do $1000 over invoice"....CYA!

Old 05-30-2006, 11:20 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Mission Viejo suckered me into driving 4 hours to their dealership, only to have the car I was going to put a deposit on miraculously disappear.

I ended up going to Glendale Infiniti. Back then, they weren't willing to budge on the price. On top of that, I later realized that the rear bumper had been repainted, probably due to damage from backing up into something.

A few lessons learned: I'm not going to drive clear across one end of LA to the other end of OC anymore, and next time I'm buying my car in the daytime.

I currently go to Cerritos Infiniti for service, just because they're so close. They're not perfect (made a nice sized gash on my door sill), but they seem to be trying.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Bought my G from South Bay. Wonderful experience...and the whole process was quick ! See Nichole or Miguel.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:59 PM
I'll sale you my G35

I have an 05 6mt with navi,premium, Black on Black, has a clear bra and perma protection. email if interested.

Old 05-31-2006, 12:01 AM
I'll sell you mine

05 6mt g35 black on black, navi, full package, clear bra and perma protection.

Old 05-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a decent eperience at hoehn in Carlsbad...

Old 08-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by g35vixen
What poor folk ?
Not wanting a really high monthly payment doesn't mean I am poor or anyone else on this forum is. It might just be easier for them to sell it to someone who is willing to pay a higher payment or just pay for all of it.
Anyone driving or even looking to buy a G might not be the richest person but WERE not poor.
Santa Monica Infiniti sucks period. I was there for maybe 20 minutes doing my paperwork. Then drove back to Vegas. But after returning and having MANY problems with registration and a few other things. They still aren't willing to help. Everyone i have talked to there sounds so uneducated its ridiculous.

It's funny how everyone here hates SM Infiniti. Right they have quoted me the best price on a 06 G35 coupe ($300 below invoice) compared to most of the other OC and LA dealerships. I'm dealing with the Internest sales manager named Bryan. He's been pretty good with communicating with me and his lease numbers match up exactly to mine. So far they seem to be the best to deal with right now. Mission Viejo is quoting me like $700 over invoice and Tustin will only do invoice. I'm thinking of doing the lease through SM since they have been very good with price and communication compared to the other dealers.