G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

This Cant Be True?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Driver UR G
did i say that? Keep tallllllllllllllllllllllllkingggggggg ***** ur big behind keyboards ahahahaha i can bet the 4 pound will make you smoke like a winston
What does this mean?

Old 05-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Bwahahahahahaha ROFL...... My friend crashed because he was coming around a turn on a highway and there was a construction bump due to highway work and the car skip off the ground and wen he came down he spun out. Dude shut your mouth you have no idea my skills For all you know i could of went to Skip Barber racing school? Or maybe my father was in the NHRA circuit growing up and had his own team and crew? Your so ignorant age has nothing to do with driving ability.

I also took defensive driving class and drivers ed when I first got my license

Dude just keep ya mouth shut

ROTFF LMFAO.....you are racing at 110 mph and your friend crashed his car at 115mph while going through a construction site and I'm the ignorant one?????????? You and your spoiled buddies need to grow up before you hurt someone. And did they teach you to drive over 100mph in that drivers ed or defensive driving course???? And age does have A LOT to do with driving ability! Why do you think they don't give 10 year olds liscences, or why eventually they will begin to retest the elderly? Like I said GROW UP......"Dude"!

PS Why don't tell us about your great skills? Are these like Numchuck skills...bow hunting skills....computer hacking skills......You know girls only like guys that have skills.

Last edited by jersey-G; 05-11-2006 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was on the Parkway in NJ heading north (Driscole Bridge) and ran an E46 Coupe, don't know if it was SMG or 6spd, but from 60 -125 he only pulled half- 3/4 car. Don't know if he had mods, I'm hoping not, but if that was a E36 I would have walked him. FYI, don't know what gear he was in but when we took off from 60 I was in 6th, and Rev-matched a downshift to 4th. If I would have downshifted to 5th I would have gotten walked

Old 05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I want to shoot myself after reading through this, and i never post comments. Consider that the word of God.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Bwahahahahahaha ROFL...... My friend crashed because he was coming around a turn on a highway and there was a construction bump due to highway work and the car skip off the ground and wen he came down he spun out. Dude shut your mouth you have no idea my skills For all you know i could of went to Skip Barber racing school? Or maybe my father was in the NHRA circuit growing up and had his own team and crew? Your so ignorant age has nothing to do with driving ability.

I also took defensive driving class and drivers ed when I first got my license

Dude just keep ya mouth shut
I race in the Grand Am series and have been racing all my life. Chances are you are not a good driver if you try and brag about it. I dont know any good drivers that talk about it. Also, who cares if you went to skip barber. Tons of people go to high performance schools and they still can't drive worth a damn.
And if your father owned a drag team, cool, but still doesnt mean you know what your talking about.

O wait i just saw you took a defensive driving class. Now i must disregard everything I have said. Thats impressive.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jersey-G
ROTFF LMFAO.....you are racing at 110 mph and your friend crashed his car at 115mph while going through a construction site and I'm the ignorant one?????????? You and your spoiled buddies need to grow up before you hurt someone. And did they teach you to drive over 100mph in that drivers ed or defensive driving course???? And age does have A LOT to do with driving ability! Why do you think they don't give 10 year olds liscences, or why eventually they will begin to retest the elderly? Like I said GROW UP......"Dude"!

PS Why don't tell us about your great skills? Are these like Numchuck skills...bow hunting skills....computer hacking skills......You know girls only like guys that have skills.
did i crash? i wasnt even in the car or near him once again you have no idea wat you are talking about

Old 05-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by trackmagic
I race in the Grand Am series and have been racing all my life. Chances are you are not a good driver if you try and brag about it. I dont know any good drivers that talk about it. Also, who cares if you went to skip barber. Tons of people go to high performance schools and they still can't drive worth a damn.
And if your father owned a drag team, cool, but still doesnt mean you know what your talking about.

O wait i just saw you took a defensive driving class. Now i must disregard everything I have said. Thats impressive.
how old are you? because you seem like a loser

Old 05-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
eheheheh.... good line! Napoleon dynamite

Old 05-11-2006, 02:37 PM
how old are you? because you seem like a loser
Your right, I am a loser. You are now my god and I shall pray to you, the brightest and best.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Evil Bastard
Drive UR G sounds like a tough guy. I think we all better respect his authoritaah.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
did i crash?

You never crash, until you crash...then it's too late. Grow up.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by jinubob81
Drive UR G sounds like a tough guy. I think we all better respect his authoritaah.
+1...Im scared of Driver UR G. He is just so awesome I cant contain myself.

Last edited by trackmagic; 05-13-2006 at 02:18 AM.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by allforthecash
eheheheh.... good line! Napoleon dynamite
"Vote for Pedro"

Old 05-11-2006, 04:01 PM
did i crash? i wasnt even in the car or near him once again you have no idea wat you are talking about
a demonstration of what age means to driving ability...

lets take this out of the context of age and just take it down to something simpler so that perhaps you can understand this.

What is more impressive. Going 2 two years without an accident or 13? Obviously its the latter.

Now, you have had your license for no more than two years. I have had mine for 13 years. Ive had my share of fun and idiocy, dont get me wrong...but the fact that i have 13 years of experience to your 2 years more than likely means i am better driver than you...I mean, honestly, after only two years of experiences, you havent seen ANYTHING yet on the road, your automatic reactions are barely developed.

You mention your dad, why dont you try racing him in equal cars...i bet you he would whoop yer little a**...

p.s.-the word n*gga is not one to EVER use for any reason. It represents the long time oppression and slavery of an entire race and numerous cultures. Definitely a word that needs to go away.

Old 05-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Evil Bastard
Originally Posted by djdurban
a demonstration of what age means to driving ability...

lets take this out of the context of age and just take it down to something simpler so that perhaps you can understand this.

What is more impressive. Going 2 two years without an accident or 13? Obviously its the latter.

Now, you have had your license for no more than two years. I have had mine for 13 years. Ive had my share of fun and idiocy, dont get me wrong...but the fact that i have 13 years of experience to your 2 years more than likely means i am better driver than you...I mean, honestly, after only two years of experiences, you havent seen ANYTHING yet on the road, your automatic reactions are barely developed.

You mention your dad, why dont you try racing him in equal cars...i bet you he would whoop yer little a**...

p.s.-the word n*gga is not one to EVER use for any reason. It represents the long time oppression and slavery of an entire race and numerous cultures. Definitely a word that needs to go away.

I'm going to wait for Driver UR G's reply first.

I hope the poo hits the fan before it gets locked. Teen-er online rage is the BEST.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: This Cant Be True?