G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 clocked at 126mph on GW Parkway DAMN!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
126mph is NOT that fast...come on guys...

You're right. ON A TRACK!

Old 05-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont understand guys

everyone is saying how they got clocked doin over 110 but noone talks about the reprocutions.

i dno about you floiridians but out here in newyork cops dont mess around. if you get clocked doing over 99mph you get arrested and your liscence revoked, your car impounded, + a bunch of fines.

in response to florida roads well....ya there great. i have a condo in miami and you can not compare the driving conditions and roads with newyork .. i actually enjoy driving in florida...which leads me to my next question

how strict are cops with speeding there..can u get away with doing over 100mph? cuz in ny they will tare u apart.

Old 05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by ebuy929
i dont understand guys

everyone is saying how they got clocked doin over 110 but noone talks about the reprocutions.

i dno about you floiridians but out here in newyork cops dont mess around. if you get clocked doing over 99mph you get arrested and your liscence revoked, your car impounded, + a bunch of fines.

in response to florida roads well....ya there great. i have a condo in miami and you can not compare the driving conditions and roads with newyork .. i actually enjoy driving in florida...which leads me to my next question

how strict are cops with speeding there..can u get away with doing over 100mph? cuz in ny they will tare u apart.
my boy got cought doing 130 on the BeltParkway (brooklyn) racing sum1 else all he had was a PBA card, the cop called his neighbor who aka the guy who gave him the PBA card and problem solved..not tickets, nothing!! ..in the end theres a few ways to get around all that ugly stuff, or maybe he jus got really lucky..my 2 cents
my b

Old 05-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I think my friend that gave me my FOP card would kick my *** if a cop called him after catching me doing 130!

And your friend sounds really lucky. A buddy of mine was stopped on a seatbelt violation and gave the cop his FOP card and the guy gave it back to him saying, "I didn't ask you for this." Needless to say he didn't get out of the ticket.

Old 05-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
i dont understand guys

Every time I have ever been pulled over for speeding I was going 20-30 over the limit. I've had a lot of friends pulled over in the triple digits. You WILL get a ticket, but I have never known of anyone to get arrested unless they were clocked at 120+ or if they tried to get away. No mercy on tickets, but it sounds like the limit before getting cuffed might be a little higher...

Old 05-19-2006, 04:10 PM
155 in my //M3.
3AM, No one on deserted highway.
Not too smart looking back now...

Fastest in my G35C-6MT, ~100

-Evangelo2

Old 05-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Evangelo2
155 in my //M3.
Not too smart looking back now...

+1000

Old 05-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by jersey-G
I think my friend that gave me my FOP card would kick my *** if a cop called him after catching me doing 130!

And your friend sounds really lucky. A buddy of mine was stopped on a seatbelt violation and gave the cop his FOP card and the guy gave it back to him saying, "I didn't ask you for this." Needless to say he didn't get out of the ticket.
My friend's husband is a cop and she has a FOP license. She got pulled over in VA and got ticketed. Had to go to court and ended up points and fine. I think NOVA is very strict with speeders. Can't believe this guy actually got off this easy.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:28 PM
lmao i got pulled over on the belt pkwy fo doing 75 in a 55 i showed the cop a pba card and he laughed in my face cuz it was expired....thus i got a massive ticket

wheree can i get a new ny pba card ..****tt

Old 05-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jersey-G
A buddy of mine was stopped on a seatbelt violation and gave the cop his FOP card and the guy gave it back to him saying, "I didn't ask you for this." Needless to say he didn't get out of the ticket.
c'mon FOP card no good on a seatbelt stop!!!
Thats the NJ law enforcement way ....no respect for fellow officer's or their family!!!
most NJ cops are complete A$$holes (especially in Essex county)

Old 05-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Paperchaser
c'mon FOP card no good on a seatbelt stop!!!
Thats the NJ law enforcement way ....no respect for fellow officer's or their family!!!
most NJ cops are complete A$$holes (especially in Essex county)
LMAO. Yeah, a guy is a cop so his family should be able to drive like a bunch of idiots and not be held accountable.

BS.

Those in charge of enforcing the law should set the example. If they don't, I think they should be held even MORE accountable than the average citizen.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:11 PM
wheree can i get a new ny pba card ..****tt
I saw this on channel 9 news & it is true they sell them on eBay!!!
i just checked there are about 7 on there now search "NYPD PBA"

Old 05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
LMAO. Yeah, a guy is a cop so his family should be able to drive like a bunch of idiots and not be held accountable.

BS.

Those in charge of enforcing the law should set the example. If they don't, I think they should be held even MORE accountable than the average citizen.
R.I.F. = Reading Is Fundamental
guy was not wearing seatbelt!!! NOT driving like an idiot!!

not wearing a seatbelt usually get off with a warning even if u dont have a FOP or PBA card!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:18 PM
I can't complain b/c the FOP card has saved me a few times, but it seems that off duty cops can get off from anything short of killing someone on the road. The same cop that gave me the card was let off from doing 100 in a 55. I don't think I'd be that fortunate. And that guy that wasn't wearing the seatbelt was probably doing something stupid, knowing him, but I wasn't with him so I don't know for sure.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
that is an intense punishment for only 126.....i do 120 about once week just to get some kicks! hahaha

I was pulled over for doing 101 in a 55 when i was 17 yrs old (almost 8 yrs ago) and didnt get this crap...maybe because i was a minor? But i did loose my license for 90 days

While speeding isnt the smartest thing to do, it is hard not to speed in a nice car every once in a while....i hit 149 the other day going against a modded S2K on the highway with nobody around...

I feel for this guy....too harsh of a punishment in my eyes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 clocked at 126mph on GW Parkway DAMN!