G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cops hating on us G's again, so typical. Fight it, beat it, point at her with your middle finger and laugh.

Old 08-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Jesus H. Christ. How in the hell do you even own a G35?

Originally Posted by lbcdefg35
well...as i said before on this forum....**** all police because they are just mad cus they gotta sit in a car and jerk off to people that have nicer things than they do.and comming where i come from they harass you for nothing at all except for a power trip.!!!! so **** the police and everyone down with them too.!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Jesus H. Christ. How in the hell do you even own a G35?
+1 on that jeff

LBCDEFG35, I am not going to defend all police because I know there are truly some real ******* out there. I will say this, your outlook on life would change if your job was dealing with all of the scum of the earth day in and day out. Not to mention all the punks who wear a chip on their shoulder about you just because your a policeman. You might be hatin' now but I bet you would eb glad to see them if someone was trying to break into your house or they show up to help you before the paramedics arrive when you get into a big accident.

Bottom line is that if you're keeping you're game on the shelf, you'll never have to worry about Police.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by darnelled
I got a citation for running a stop sign last weekend and for once I am innocent! The sign and place I stopped the G were blocked from the officer's view by bushes and trees. I came to a complete stop before going thru the intersection. She would not listen to anything I said and actually gave me the "talk to the hand" sign. I plan on going to court with a video I made of what was visible from her viewpoint. Do you think a judge will allow me to present it in court?
I'd say you have a good argument especially with the video.....

G/L when you attend court.

C.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Well this is an interesting thread. Since I'm a police officer of 11 years and a G35 driver I find most responses here humorous.

As far as California law....

1. You don't have to supeona the officer, if you plead not guilty the officer will recieve a supeona automatically.
2. The officers will not be wasting their time. They either will get overtime (if it's their day off) and secondly, most would rather be in an air conditioned court than outside in the heat.

Here's how to beat that ticket. 1. Get as many extensions as you can. The longer it takes to get to court the foggier a person's memory gets. 2. Take the photo's as soon as possible and make certain there is a date stamp on the photo. 3. Your only job is to find some reasonable doubt that you can present to the court. That's the only way to beat it or if the officer doesn't show up.

Why do I give hints? You guys and gals have to remember not all cops are d*cks. We have families and cars just like you do. So the next time you get stopped remember this, "Attitude writes the ticket."

Old 08-17-2006, 09:59 PM
well...as i said before on this forum....**** all police because they are just mad cus they gotta sit in a car and jerk off to people that have nicer things than they do.and comming where i come from they harass you for nothing at all except for a power trip.!!!! so **** the police and everyone down with them too.!!!
Not only is that a dumb comment, it shows very poor judgement and a complete inability to express yourself in a competent manner. One can only hope you get an opportunity to say this in a court of law. Wanna bet on your chances of an acquittal???

Old 08-17-2006, 10:05 PM
well said. you cant always count on the cop being cool , but your chances are way better if you are.. case and point:
last mothers day i was on my way from nyc to md the evening of, i get down to somewhere between ext4 and 3 and i start getting menaced by a couple of guys in a corrado and some other modded vr6? or r32? , anyway i try to ignore them and i do for about 5 miles but finally i decide to engage since they wont stop ******* me... i drop my 540 into 3rd doing about 75 and take off i go up to about 145 or so and dust the dudes racing me , when i see i totally dusted them i start to let off the gas, just as i go through radar at 139 mph!!!!! so i pooped my pants and started sweating ice cubes, i decide to pull right over even though i could've of run since the cop car was in the median and couldnt pull out fast enough. the other 2 cars ran and left me to take the heat.. so when the cop finally gets to me and comes up to the car (with a grin ear to ear btw)1. its a female 2. shes totally hot!.. shes asks me right away what im doing pulled over , and i tell her right off that i just drove through her radar speeding and i knew it so i pulled over , she then tortured me by making me tell her how fast i thought i was going and correcting me when i said 115 by laughing out loud and saying "no thats how fast your friends were going .. you were doing 139.."
i told her over and over i was sorry , she asked me where i was goin and i told her to see mom for mothers day, she laughed and wrote me a ticket for 75 in a 65 and told me to tell my mom she said hi..
im a total believer in honesty works better than "f"ck the police"
sorry to hijack
ray

Originally Posted by indyjrt
Well this is an interesting thread. Since I'm a police officer of 11 years and a G35 driver I find most responses here humorous.

As far as California law....

1. You don't have to supeona the officer, if you plead not guilty the officer will recieve a supeona automatically.
2. The officers will not be wasting their time. They either will get overtime (if it's their day off) and secondly, most would rather be in an air conditioned court than outside in the heat.

Here's how to beat that ticket. 1. Get as many extensions as you can. The longer it takes to get to court the foggier a person's memory gets. 2. Take the photo's as soon as possible and make certain there is a date stamp on the photo. 3. Your only job is to find some reasonable doubt that you can present to the court. That's the only way to beat it or if the officer doesn't show up.

Why do I give hints? You guys and gals have to remember not all cops are d*cks. We have families and cars just like you do. So the next time you get stopped remember this, "Attitude writes the ticket."

Last edited by RAYNYC; 08-17-2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
I'm down with the Police...so F you too.

Old 08-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
RAYNYC... I probably wouldn't be able to resist to tell her she's beautiful. It can't make her mad, and might actually work in a positive way.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:24 AM
well said. you cant always count on the cop being cool , but your chances are way better if you are.. case and point:
last mothers day i was on my way from nyc to md the evening of, i get down to somewhere between ext4 and 3 and i start getting menaced by a couple of guys in a corrado and some other modded vr6? or r32? , anyway i try to ignore them and i do for about 5 miles but finally i decide to engage since they wont stop ******* me... i drop my 540 into 3rd doing about 75 and take off i go up to about 145 or so and dust the dudes racing me , when i see i totally dusted them i start to let off the gas, just as i go through radar at 139 mph!!!!! so i pooped my pants and started sweating ice cubes, i decide to pull right over even though i could've of run since the cop car was in the median and couldnt pull out fast enough. the other 2 cars ran and left me to take the heat.. so when the cop finally gets to me and comes up to the car (with a grin ear to ear btw)1. its a female 2. shes totally hot!.. shes asks me right away what im doing pulled over , and i tell her right off that i just drove through her radar speeding and i knew it so i pulled over , she then tortured me by making me tell her how fast i thought i was going and correcting me when i said 115 by laughing out loud and saying "no thats how fast your friends were going .. you were doing 139.."
i told her over and over i was sorry , she asked me where i was goin and i told her to see mom for mothers day, she laughed and wrote me a ticket for 75 in a 65 and told me to tell my mom she said hi..
im a total believer in honesty works better than "f"ck the police"
sorry to hijack
ray
LMAO hope you know how lucky ur *** is lol. I always thought about pulling over before the cop pulls you over and wonder if they would give mercy but never had the chance. Anyway

you think the end result would have been the same if it was a male officer? He could give a shyt if it was mothers day, you doing 139 = handcuffs and the smell of his backseat.

+1
when i said 115 by laughing out loud and saying "no thats how fast your friends were going .. you were doing 139.."

Old 08-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First off listen to the officer above he made good points. Secondly make sure you DO bring that video. You should care less what the judge thinks be it annoyance or glee. You are fighting a conviction so you have the right to use whatever evidence you feel you want to present. Truth be told the judge is already irritated because, hello, they're working traffic court so don't let the judge's attitude deter you especially if the vid is the evidence that can exonerate you.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Red Card Crew

I was caught though radar and I just figured I'd just pull over. So I pulled over at the 1st place I could. After about 20 sec the officer (dude) pulled up and thanked me for pulling over w/o being lit up first. I mean he was really thankful. So he ended up letting me go.

Just one of the many different situations that's happened to me over the years. This particular one was good.

Originally Posted by NonAme
LMAO hope you know how lucky ur *** is lol. I always thought about pulling over before the cop pulls you over and wonder if they would give mercy but never had the chance. Anyway

you think the end result would have been the same if it was a male officer? He could give a shyt if it was mothers day, you doing 139 = handcuffs and the smell of his backseat.

+1

Old 08-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Red Card Crew

Incorrect. You should care QUITE A BIT to what the judge thinks. This ISN'T "real court". Notice you don't take an oath. So since the procedures are not nearly as strict, the judge has much more leeway to the outcome. He/She can stop you before you say 4 words and say "guilty" and set the amount at face value of the ticket.

So dress like an adult, respect the judge and present your case in a clear and brief manner.

The judge might not want to see some tiny screen and sit there for 30 seconds watching a video. Especially when a 5x7 picture would do the same thing in a much shorter time.

Originally Posted by falconey
First off listen to the officer above he made good points. Secondly make sure you DO bring that video. You should care less what the judge thinks be it annoyance or glee. You are fighting a conviction so you have the right to use whatever evidence you feel you want to present. Truth be told the judge is already irritated because, hello, they're working traffic court so don't let the judge's attitude deter you especially if the vid is the evidence that can exonerate you.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Ive gotten pulled over a few times for speeding. I was speeding but not excessively like others here (139mph haha). I usually get pulled over at 13-15 mph over limit. One time at 4am i was coming home and ive only had the G for a month and really wanted to see how fast it went on this looooooooooooong stretch of highway. I only went up to 105mph then decided nawww i shouldnt...so i left off the gas and just let the speed decline on its own when i passed the cop which was facing parrallel to the highway and not perpendicular so to see their orange clearance light. Right when his headlights came on i pulled over right away and looked for my insurance paper and registration. by the time he came to the car i had everything ready all the windows down and he politely asked where i was going and calmly i answered im going home. Every cop thats pulled me over going 13 to 15mph has always been a d1ck to me. Talking down to me like I d1cked down his daughter or somethin. This cop was cool and collected and talked to me like a concerned uncle or father even thought i went 23 over speed limit. He still gave me the ticket but the way he handled the situation i didnt leave pissed off and my week wasnt ruined by a d1ckhead cop.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
I can capture digital pics from the digital video I made, enlarge them and take the video and pics with me to play it safe. Thanks for all the useful advice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!