G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Awwww, how cute. The gangbanger's little buddy came to defend him. Typical gangbanger BS. They aint sh*t by themselves. They need a gang to feel tough

You guys crack me up.
Im not a gang banger and I dont claim anything like that. I like how I throw out facts and legitimate opinions and you resort to name calling. I dont need any one to make me feel tough because I dont live my life for other people. Yet you go on and fan the flames. Thats cute. I havent seen you post any legitamate comments or address any of the comments that I made directly. You resort to childish antics. So please if your going to respond do so intelligently and address the comments I made. If not theres no point in talking to you.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by mrmyz

yeah and give her some over time! that will teach her a lesson!
what does that comment have to do with anything

what does that comment have to do with anything
What does his 2-3 post tirade have to do with anything?

As for lbcdefg35 you dont know his backround or where hes coming from. So most of you cant critisize him because you dont know what he's been through or what experiences he has had with the police. Police are people just like you and me and like you said there are good cops and bad cops. If a person encounters alot of bad cops in there life time of course their view of the police isnt going to be a positive one. So when some one says **** the police its because of either personal experience or the culture that they grew up under which is one of distrust.

Thaen it's up to him to:

1) Qualify his reply with some background
2) Or understand how police really act and take the time to fix HIS attitude toward authority