G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by indyjrt
Well this is an interesting thread. Since I'm a police officer of 11 years and a G35 driver I find most responses here humorous.

Here's how to beat that ticket. 1. Get as many extensions as you can. The longer it takes to get to court the foggier a person's memory gets. 2. Take the photo's as soon as possible and make certain there is a date stamp on the photo. 3. Your only job is to find some reasonable doubt that you can present to the court. That's the only way to beat it or if the officer doesn't show up.

Why do I give hints? You guys and gals have to remember not all cops are d*cks. We have families and cars just like you do. So the next time you get stopped remember this, "Attitude writes the ticket."
^^^ +1000 // I'm so sick of all the cops r d1cks bs. Here's an EXCELLENT example to the contrary. (frankly, i'm kind of shocked at your hint #1.. I wouldn't thought you'd said that)

Anyway - Darnelled: Good job w/ the video. You may wish to take summary snapshots (pics) as well just in case the judge isn't interested in the vid. You can get 2'x3' pics for 13.95 from ophoto.com /kodak.com to illustrate your point if you want to go that far.

Between a courteous explanation (might not hurt to describe it empathatically to the cops position..) and your evidence of the environment, i'd say you've got a good chance of proving reasonable doubt.

G/L

Old 08-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
LBC, 213 SNOOP DOGGY DOG!

stop the hate and just chill...my police friends are very useful when signing off tickets...as far as how they act....i really have no comment...lets just say i've seen my share of dirty cops...

Old 08-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by lbcdefg35
just because i dont like cops doesnt give anyone the right to say whos right or wrong.!!!! i will say this...if you guys even came close to what ive seen on the streets of la...you would understand where im comming from.!!! so,you can judge me all you want to...but keep in mind that this is just an outlook that i have on a certain subject..and gives nobody the reason to judge me....its the same thing as saying,who did you vote for? bush or kerry?
I'm confused, can we judge you or can't we?
i really wish that ppl would own up to what they really think and be a man for once then rather jump on the band wagon like everyone else...
OK, I think you're a pathetic internet tough guy with a chip on your shoulder. I also think you have no right to make sweeping statements about a group of people that would lay down their life to save your worthless @ss.

how dare someone talk down at me for making a simple comment.!!!!
but i bet you wouldnt do that to my face now would you?????
didnt think so.
I would, but that's only because guys like you are usually all talk. I've seen it so many times. You run your mouth and act all hard but when it's time to get loose you either back down or cry like little babies and beg for the pain to stop.

Last edited by skeleton_cru; 08-20-2006 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 08-19-2006, 05:28 PM
As soon as you guys from L.A. get to be 18 and support yourselves, you can move somewhere else, where the police force is not so oppressive.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 for the cop on this thread being cool

Old 08-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I Would Take Pics Of Where The Cop Car Would Have Been When He Saw You "run" The Stop And A Picture Of Where You Did Stop.... And Then A 3rd From An Angle That Shows Both You And The Cop Covering All Angles And Blindspots...

Old 08-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Speaking about all threads in general.. I love(not) when people post without reading the rest of the posts/replies.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
just because i dont like cops doesnt give anyone the right to say whos right or wrong.!!!! i will say this...if you guys even came close to what ive seen on the streets of la...you would understand where im comming from.!!! so,you can judge me all you want to...but keep in mind that this is just an outlook that i have on a certain subject..and gives nobody the reason to judge me....its the same thing as saying,who did you vote for? bush or kerry?
thats all ima say about the whole situation on saying **** THE POLICE.!!!
thats my right to think that and nobody elses...if you guys dont like it then ban me from this site.its funny when one person agrees on saying fk em everyone else follows..then its real funny when one says..oh there are some good ones out there...everyone else follows as well.!!! i really wish that ppl would own up to what they really think and be a man for once then rather jump on the band wagon like everyone else...well im done here so fire all you guys want to on me while i just sit back and laugh because i think differently than some.!!! just think all i said was **** the police.!!!!
how dare someone talk down at me for making a simple comment.!!!!
but i bet you wouldnt do that to my face now would you?????
didnt think so.and by the way.

**** all yall police.

Is this even English? Vanna, can I buy a vowel? WTF?

Old 08-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
I think this explains a lot...

da LBC california....rollin 20 c-gang 4-life homie.!!!!!
but live now in ft.lauderdale fl...
29 years old and still claimin'? What a joke.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
lol...you call me an internet tough guy??
i see that you have a life as a correctional officer.!!
now i understand why you got mad at me for saying what i said.!!
and you call me a piece of sht? you go to work and mess with inmates
that cant retaliate against you.!! JUST LIKE THIS WHOLE SITUATION.!! i gotta tell you mr hack...thats real satisfying to you now isnt it?? i love how you picked your career,i must say,it fits you very well.!!! you picked a job that helps you when you need to get some stuff off your cheast and take it out on people that cant do anything about it without getting written up or getting sent to the box.!! so now who is the tough guy? or should i say bully.!! well now i understand where your comming from and now i know who im dealing with. so, i am going to leave this situation alone.!! and the rest of this forum too..yes i still claim because i never forget where i come from.!!!!
35 years old as a correctional officer? wow.!!!
whos really considered the tough guy??
lol lol
Wow, sticking up for criminals who routinely victimize people and trying to say they are the victims. You must be a card carrying ACLU member. Just because snoopy dog (spelled wrong and not capitalized intentionally) thinks its cool to claim gang affiliation doesn't mean it is. Grow up!

Old 08-21-2006, 02:17 AM
For the OP, if you take the video and the judge refuses to watch it you have it made. You have the right to present your case and if you are not allowed then you can appeal the case and they will throw out the ruling and the ticket all together.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!