G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 03:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't get this whole thing "...!!"

How can silence be exclamed?

Old 08-21-2006, 03:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone please lock this thread or ban this guy.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Incorrect. You should care QUITE A BIT to what the judge thinks. This ISN'T "real court". Notice you don't take an oath. So since the procedures are not nearly as strict, the judge has much more leeway to the outcome. He/She can stop you before you say 4 words and say "guilty" and set the amount at face value of the ticket.

So dress like an adult, respect the judge and present your case in a clear and brief manner.

The judge might not want to see some tiny screen and sit there for 30 seconds watching a video. Especially when a 5x7 picture would do the same thing in a much shorter time.
Personally I would only be brief if my case can be proved in a brief amount of time. I'm not saying have a 10 minute presentation. Whatever the judges attitude he HAS to allow you to present your evidence. And even though this is just traffic court it IS real. If the judge is a ***** about it then you just have to pay the ticket so you really haven't lost as you were going to have to pay anyway.

On a side note if you go to court most bigger cities will offer for you to just pay the ticket up front and they will document it as non moving violatoin(no points).

Old 08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Man, havn't been back to this thread in a few days until now and what has gotten into people? stop the flaming

and

STOP JACKING THE DUDES THREAD. make ur own post if u want to flame and vent.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by lbcdefg35
you go to work and mess with inmates
that cant retaliate against you.!!
Is that what happened to you when you were in jail? I think I got you pegged, you were cell soldier weren't you. Nothing but a window warrior, huh? Yea, that was definitely what you were.

Please explain to everybody here what great citizens gangbangers are and how they improve the community. Yea, that's what I thought.

Don't forget what you said...
so, i am going to leave this situation alone.!! and the rest of this forum too..

Old 08-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by NonAme
STOP JACKING THE DUDES THREAD. make ur own post if u want to flame and vent.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by shodog
In traffic court you need to use the keep it simple stupid (kiss) principle. The Judge is busy enough and he doesn’t want to see some Dog and Pony show on how you have been wronged. Like Jeff said, a picture would suffice.

You will have to go to court once to plead innocent and set up a hearing with the Police officer. An old trick is when it gets close to the date of the hearing, try and have it rescheduled. This will delay the hearing for a bit and if the officer had scheduled time to attend the hearing, they will have to reschedule it. Some officers will say screw it and not show.

If the officer does show up in court, make sure you state your side of the case to the judge succinctly with out using slang or being accusational towards the police officer. Remember that the judge has heard every bull$hit story in the book. So if you’re polite and respectful. The judge might cut you some slack and dismiss the case..
it depends on the state for different states they handle traffic differently. In some states if the cop doesnt show up the case is rescheduled till they can show up. Thats primarily done in smaller areas the only time the reschedule trick will work is if your in a big area then you may slip through the cracks. That doesnt work all the time either because some times the cop will get pissed if you keep rescheduling. A freind of mine used that trick and after two reschedules the cop came with a note pad with everything about the incidents notes etc etc.

YOu really don't need a video. Just a picture from the officer's and your direction would be enough. Make sure to supenoa the biach and make her waste her day also.
yeah and give her some over time! that will teach her a lesson!

Jesus H. Christ. How in the hell do you even own a G35?
what does that comment have to do with anything

Originally Posted by shodog
+1 on that jeff

LBCDEFG35, I am not going to defend all police because I know there are truly some real ******* out there. I will say this, your outlook on life would change if your job was dealing with all of the scum of the earth day in and day out. Not to mention all the punks who wear a chip on their shoulder about you just because your a policeman. You might be hatin' now but I bet you would eb glad to see them if someone was trying to break into your house or they show up to help you before the paramedics arrive when you get into a big accident.

Bottom line is that if you're keeping you're game on the shelf, you'll never have to worry about Police.
how often is it that police actually stop crime? the statstics have shown that it is extremely rare that a police officer will ever in their career see a crime being commited let alone stop it. The chances of the police saving you from a break in or something like that are extremely rare. Thats not a police officers job. The job of police officers is strictly a reactionary position. They react to situations after the crime has already been commited. The only time that police stop crime before hand is if that department implements COPS POP or systems like that where their goal is crime prevention and customer service. Even then they are still a reactionary force because they cant stop a crime while being commited. Its just not possible.

As for lbcdefg35 you dont know his backround or where hes coming from. So most of you cant critisize him because you dont know what he's been through or what experiences he has had with the police. Police are people just like you and me and like you said there are good cops and bad cops. If a person encounters alot of bad cops in there life time of course their view of the police isnt going to be a positive one. So when some one says **** the police its because of either personal experience or the culture that they grew up under which is one of distrust.

Originally Posted by indyjrt
Well this is an interesting thread. Since I'm a police officer of 11 years and a G35 driver I find most responses here humorous.

As far as California law....

1. You don't have to supeona the officer, if you plead not guilty the officer will recieve a supeona automatically.
2. The officers will not be wasting their time. They either will get overtime (if it's their day off) and secondly, most would rather be in an air conditioned court than outside in the heat.

Here's how to beat that ticket. 1. Get as many extensions as you can. The longer it takes to get to court the foggier a person's memory gets. 2. Take the photo's as soon as possible and make certain there is a date stamp on the photo. 3. Your only job is to find some reasonable doubt that you can present to the court. That's the only way to beat it or if the officer doesn't show up.

Why do I give hints? You guys and gals have to remember not all cops are d*cks. We have families and cars just like you do. So the next time you get stopped remember this, "Attitude writes the ticket."
true

Last edited by mrmyz; 08-21-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:43 PM
You signed up (or made a new account) just to post in this thread.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
true

Originally Posted by DieselX

Old 08-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by RetAF
Not only is that a dumb comment, it shows very poor judgement and a complete inability to express yourself in a competent manner. One can only hope you get an opportunity to say this in a court of law. Wanna bet on your chances of an acquittal???
like I said you dont know this persons experience and you dont know this person so you cant make a comment like that.

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I'm down with the Police...so F you too.
Im not down with any one if you trust any person that isnt direct family or a close freind your not to wise. I dont care what position of power they hold Im weary of any and all individuals and if your not your simply naive.

just because i dont like cops doesnt give anyone the right to say whos right or wrong.!!!! i will say this...if you guys even came close to what ive seen on the streets of la...you would understand where im comming from.!!! so,you can judge me all you want to...but keep in mind that this is just an outlook that i have on a certain subject..and gives nobody the reason to judge me....its the same thing as saying,who did you vote for? bush or kerry?
thats all ima say about the whole situation on saying **** THE POLICE.!!!
thats my right to think that and nobody elses...if you guys dont like it then ban me from this site.its funny when one person agrees on saying fk em everyone else follows..then its real funny when one says..oh there are some good ones out there...everyone else follows as well.!!! i really wish that ppl would own up to what they really think and be a man for once then rather jump on the band wagon like everyone else...well im done here so fire all you guys want to on me while i just sit back and laugh because i think differently than some.!!! just think all i said was **** the police.!!!!
how dare someone talk down at me for making a simple comment.!!!!
but i bet you wouldnt do that to my face now would you?????
didnt think so.and by the way.

**** all yall police.
case and point. He lived in L.A. for a long time LAPD was a joke. It was one fo the most corrupt police departments in the nation. If any of you have ever read the book "The choir boys" youd understand some of the things that were going on. LAPD was filled with scandals police abusing their powers and mistreatment. So anyone who was around during that time period in LA would naturally not trust the police because they have seen the potential for corruption and abuse of power.

Another example of this is New Orleans during the 80s. They had the worst police department in the history of the U.S. it was getting so bad that for the first time in history the U.S. government was going to step in and take control of local law inforcement. they had proof of police officers commiting murders police ordering hits. Alot more corruption that wasnt just with the street police but also the middle management. It got so bad that in new orleans you couldnt get a conviction with just police testimony because a policeman/womans word wasnt worth a damn during that time.

Now come and tell me that a person that grew up or lived under those circumstances would trust the police. They arent going to and you cant critisize them for their point of view because they have been exposed to the worst and they are always going to remember that. Its like having a kid and your an alcoholic. Every once and awhile the alcoholic will beat the crap out of his kid and the kid is going to remember it. Even when the dad stops drinking and cleans himself up the kid is still going to remember what the dad did and is always going to have some level of distrust.

Is the kid wrong for not trusting his dad? No he isnt and you cant be mad at him for not trusting him because of what he was exposed to.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by DieselX
im a freind of vitos and I stumbled on to the thread look at the registration dates on the site and the info from each person and you can clearly see we are two different people that registered months apart but your quick to talk and slow to react.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I'm confused, can we judge you or can't we?

OK, I think you're a pathetic internet tough guy with a chip on your shoulder. I also think you have no right to make sweeping statements about a group of people that would lay down their life to save your worthless @ss.

I would, but that's only because guys like you are usually all talk. I've seen it so many times. You run your mouth and act all hard but when it's time to get loose you either back down or cry like little babies and beg for the pain to stop.
you dont know him personally so you cant talk and any one that would talk that bravely to an italian named vito is either not to bright or has a huge set of *****. If the situation was a real life one we both know he would have made that statement and you would have just been there smiling or something at a hang out and you wouldnt have said anything. Im sure you dont go on some crusade to protect police officers reputation in your real life but you are doing it here. Your taking your beleifs to the internet and your not expressing them in real life. Thats what an e thug is. Vito isnt an ethug because he will say it online the same way he has said it in person.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
You contradict yourself. Telling us we can't judge anyone we don't know, and you're judging all of us. That's right, we don't know him, and you don't know any of us. I'm sure not everyone on this forum is a tough guy, but don't make it seem like everyone is a pu$$y... get my drift?

BTW... what does this have to do with beating a ticket?!?

Old 08-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I dont know you guys made the comments and I just replied to them including the ticket comments I just went with the flow of the conversation. At any rate the adivice that any one has to give about the ticket will vary from state to state your best bet is getting advice from some one in your state not on a large forum like this.

In many areas you get the court date on the ticket and here in florida they dont do that yet. You have to say whether your going to fight the ticket or not. So alot of things vary. My advice to you is just get a ticket lawyer.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by mrmyz
you dont know him personally so you cant talk and any one that would talk that bravely to an italian named vito is either not to bright or has a huge set of *****. If the situation was a real life one we both know he would have made that statement and you would have just been there smiling or something at a hang out and you wouldnt have said anything. Im sure you dont go on some crusade to protect police officers reputation in your real life but you are doing it here. Your taking your beleifs to the internet and your not expressing them in real life. Thats what an e thug is. Vito isnt an ethug because he will say it online the same way he has said it in person.
Awwww, how cute. The gangbanger's little buddy came to defend him. Typical gangbanger BS. They aint sh*t by themselves. They need a gang to feel tough

You guys crack me up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ticketed for disregard stop sign- didn't do it!