G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Fast Intentions Sedan Exhaust Coming!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35m@
Any idea on $$ and if it will work on the 05/06??
No idea on price yet but it should be cheaper then our coupe exhaust.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FastIntentions
I am heading out for the weekend and I didn't want to leave you all hanging. Here are some pictures of a perforated core dual tip muffler. The tips are 3.5 inches and resonated. I still haven't decided if we are going to Y the system off before it enters the muffler, or keep it dual right in to the muffler. Obviously the dual is better for performance. As far as a true dual, I think that one is out of the question. Reason being, the entire EVAP system would need to be relocated and I don't think that is something we are prepared to get in to. As far as tip options, keep giving me ideas and we will go from there....Thanks, Tony
I LIKE IT!!! Please keep it dual. Otherwise some of us will have no incentive to change our current system. One thing I can't see from the pic...are the tips staggered? They would look better if they follow the line of the bumper. So far so good...it looks great.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:41 AM
IQ9
Looks Great. When do we get any idea on pricing.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by IQ9
Looks Great. When do we get any idea on pricing.
$1,000,000....or less

Just kidding, of course!

We haven't completed the build yet, so cost is hard to range now...we close though...

Rick

Old 09-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Damn that looks sweet. When you say "dual right in to the muffler", are you saying it will be dual in dual out? So that means there are two different types of mufflers you are working with? (dual/dual and single/dual)

Old 09-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by Clean G 4D
Damn that looks sweet. When you say "dual right in to the muffler", are you saying it will be dual in dual out? So that means there are two different types of mufflers you are working with? (dual/dual and single/dual)
So far - the best plan we have is a dual system into a dual in/dual out muffler at the back, as opposed to two mufflers (a true dual) in the back, as Tony noted with the Evap issue.

Rick

Old 09-09-2006, 04:03 AM
looks good but can you give some comparisons btwn this and the hks exhaust...i just want a nice deep tone to my stock sedan w/out buying the y pipe.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can someone please tell me what sedan exhaust system gives you the most horsepower?......from research seems like stillen, but im clueless

Old 09-09-2006, 08:17 AM
stillen shows the most gains for our sedan...im a little upset..if this exhaust isn't going to be true dual then i'm prolly going to have to consider the stillen

Old 09-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Garyv01
stillen shows the most gains for our sedan...im a little upset..if this exhaust isn't going to be true dual then i'm prolly going to have to consider the stillen
Well - getting upset over something you haven't heard, seen or even know what the performance is going to be, is a little premature.

Our goal is to give you what the 2 manufacturers out there for the sedan don't - power without being so obnoxious sounding and no drone.

Hard to be upset about that...

Rick

Old 09-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Infinite_636
looks good but can you give some comparisons btwn this and the hks exhaust...i just want a nice deep tone to my stock sedan w/out buying the y pipe.
Well this is easy - our is 1 billion times better - HKS doesn't make a system for Sedans -

On the serious side - if your not familiar at all with our Intimidator system, see the website for clips, etc. www.fastintentions.com

The sedan system will be modeled after that, for tone, etc.

Rick

Old 09-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by g35sedan5at
can someone please tell me what sedan exhaust system gives you the most horsepower?......from research seems like stillen, but im clueless
Currently Stillen - but at a the high price of massive drone and way too loud overall.

Rick

Old 09-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
Well this is easy - our is 1 billion times better - HKS doesn't make a system for Sedans -

On the serious side - if your not familiar at all with our Intimidator system, see the website for clips, etc. www.fastintentions.com

The sedan system will be modeled after that, for tone, etc.

Rick
I think he's referring to the HKS rear section which a lot of us have. HKS doesn't make a complete system, but the rear section, aftermarket Ypipe, and the coupe middy is a common set up among the sedans. It is really nice looking and gives you a nice deep tone without any drone. HP gains are anywhere from 7 - 9. Not great but the looks and sound are well worth the investment. That's why many of us are looking forward to a dual system, similar looking and sounding to the HKS but of course with much better gains.

Old 09-09-2006, 08:50 PM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
u may do well by offering both a true dual and muffler only option... i'm not too interested in a true dual setup mostly b/c of the low end torque loss problem when you open up the exhaust system... muffler only addresses sound and mild performance.

i like the look but it's nothing special/super attractive... i'll probably stick the hks i've got coming in this week

Old 09-09-2006, 11:35 PM
tru, on the serious note, i dont really care if its a tru dual or just the muffler,

for right now, im just looking for something similar to the hks muffler. a nice simple bolt on, a GREAT deep tone, and whatever gains...looks and sounds, hopefully u can just develop the muffler on the side like the hks, but with a more bad *** sound.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fast Intentions Sedan Exhaust Coming!!!!