G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

suicide doors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo (pant pant) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo (pant pant) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo (faint.....)
like i said before theres no need for ur posts nd if u do feel like sayin that please explain y nd i was not realy going to do those doors on the coupe (cause i dont have one) but ye no need for these posts nd think all would agree with me

Old 10-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by pntbll6789
like i said before theres no need for ur posts nd if u do feel like sayin that please explain y nd i was not realy going to do those doors on the coupe (cause i dont have one) but ye no need for these posts nd think all would agree with me
a) Don't do it because it cheapens the car, and puts it in the same league as every riced-out Civic/Neon/econobox out there.

b)

(This isn't an AOL chatroom, so let's try to spell out whole words, mmm-kay?)

Old 10-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
^^^^^ Thank you I was just going to say that.

On, custom rods, old Lincolns and horse drawn coaches, suicide doors are fine. I don't even like lambo doors on the G. It just looks tacky.

Old 10-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Registered

omg..cheapens the car..hahaha..u guys are trippin...r u the same people that like the carbon fiber hoods and pillars..and u are bad mouthing suicide doors..

I think it would look pimp..if u wuld basically move the door handle to the opposite side..do it..

Old 10-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by 350Zed
a) Don't do it because it cheapens the car, and puts it in the same league as every riced-out Civic/Neon/econobox out there.

b)

(This isn't an AOL chatroom, so let's try to spell out whole words, mmm-kay?)
ok first of all its a message board wich is kinda like a chatroom and second since wen does spelling count on a ****in msg board this isnt a grammer test is it
but back on topic in no way does suicide doors make any car riced out as long as its done right wat about the rolls royce thats not a riced out car by any means

by the way thanks u actually listend to me unlike sum people and gave a reason the wrong reason but still a reason

Old 10-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by pntbll6789
ok first of all its a message board wich is kinda like a chatroom and second since wen does spelling count on a ****in msg board this isnt a grammer test is it
but back on topic in no way does suicide doors make any car riced out as long as its done right wat about the rolls royce thats not a riced out car by any means

by the way thanks u actually listend to me unlike sum people and gave a reason the wrong reason but still a reason
Continuing on with my points...

c) [to dyenboy] Bare CF is also rice. Who said I'd ever condone that junk?

d) [to pntbll6789] Poor spelling is not cool--it just makes you come across like an idiot.

e) [also to pntbll6789] My opinion is not "wrong"--it's an opinion, which cannot be "wrong" by definition. Take it or leave it. My opinion, which is apparently shared by many here, is that suicide doors are... well... see for yourself...

Old 10-03-2006, 07:07 PM
i did not mean ur opinion was wrong i meant ur idea is not all suicide doros are rice thats all im sayin (by the way who came up wit that word its so idiotic)

Old 10-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 350Zed
Continuing on with my points...

c) [to dyenboy] Bare CF is also rice. Who said I'd ever condone that junk?

d) [to pntbll6789] Poor spelling is not cool--it just makes you come across like an idiot.

e) [also to pntbll6789] My opinion is not "wrong"--it's an opinion, which cannot be "wrong" by definition. Take it or leave it. My opinion, which is apparently shared by many here, is that suicide doors are... well... see for yourself...

well obviously if you show suicide doors on an old crap box ...its gonna look like ****...

i actually think if its possible..do it...everyones been doing the same **** over and over again...i think itll look SICK...

Old 10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
^ on a VIP car, it would look nice. On anything else... it can be called 'rice'.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 is a very sporty looking car. If you want to be VIP, you should have purchased a 300C or something like that. Limit the modifications to performance. It really wont look good, especially with that wheel well in the way.

your style has to have flow and direction. dont just bolt on everything you see.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo (pant pant) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo (pant pant) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo (faint.....)
WHS, and add a BARF!

Old 10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
GOT MODS?
No on Lambo and no on suicide. Not the right car, however, shaved handles IMO would be very unique and clean especially if the side molding has been removed as well.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by vick_gandhi
well obviously if you show suicide doors on an old crap box ...its gonna look like ****...

i actually think if its possible..do it...everyones been doing the same **** over and over again...i think itll look SICK...

On the 300C, it looks at home, like it was designed that way. Just like it looks good on the 61 Lincoln.

Or a Hot Rod:

Or the Thunderbird:

Or even a 49' MG TD:

But NEVER a G35....

Old 10-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Registered

i still dun understand y not..i mean u put it on a thunderbird..tats wacked...if dun rite...it will look like the 300

Old 10-04-2006, 09:35 AM
even he 300c has the door over some of the rear wheel i dont understand y think that its gunna look bad just cuz of the wheel placement tho i guess we'l all see when i get it done since no one is really willing to do it except me might put me back on my bodykit tho soooo guess well have to wai and see if anone else does it

Attached Thumbnails suicide doors-suicide.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: suicide doors