G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Aiming xexon headlights

Old 10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Aiming xexon headlights

Good evening all. I picked up an 06 5AT this past weekend. I have an ESM and see where to adjust the headlights but would like a suggestion what tool use adust the **** with. I have attempted a thin flat head screwdriver, a thin metal pick and even resorted to unraveling a coat hanger.
I am not attempting to ride around blinding other drivers but I feel like they could a little higher than they are. I searched and could not find any relevant info. Thank you in advance and I am sure I will have a few other questions since I already have the mod bug for a car I swore I not alter.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you. Lights are about 5-10 yards lower than they should be. I have 05 AT.... but have not tried adjusting them yet.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Use a phillips (cross) screwdriver. Should fit and it is what is used to adjust our headlight's height

Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by soaped
Use a phillips (cross) screwdriver. Should fit and it is what is used to adjust our headlight's height
I will give it another go tonight. I was just afraid of pushing it too hard and the adjuster spinning too quickly.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sloppymax
Good evening all. I picked up an 06 5AT this past weekend. I have an ESM and see where to adjust the headlights but would like a suggestion what tool use adust the **** with. I have attempted a thin flat head screwdriver, a thin metal pick and even resorted to unraveling a coat hanger.
I am not attempting to ride around blinding other drivers but I feel like they could a little higher than they are. I searched and could not find any relevant info. Thank you in advance and I am sure I will have a few other questions since I already have the mod bug for a car I swore I not alter.
ive been DYYING to have mine adjusted as well but have not gotten any relevant info either. If u could please, take some photos! whats a esm and how can i get one?

Old 10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by chobble19
ive been DYYING to have mine adjusted as well but have not gotten any relevant info either. If u could please, take some photos! whats a esm and how can i get one?
I will take a pic of the adjustment but I can tell you there will not be much detail. The esm is an electronic service manual that is .pdf format. Some people sell copies off them ebay but you can search around google and find people that host them as well.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:36 AM
"It’s never enough”

+1000000000 I have been trying to find out how to adjust them as well with no look I might add.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I will take a pic of the adjustment but I can tell you there will not be much detail. The esm is an electronic service manual that is .pdf format. Some people sell copies off them ebay but you can search around google and find people that host them as well.
sweeet i completely removed my wheel wells and had no idea where the adjustment was! photos would be greeeeat! so can u send me ur ESM or post it on here!!???

Old 10-12-2006, 08:38 AM
sweeet i completely removed my wheel wells and had no idea where the adjustment was! photos would be greeeeat! so can u send me ur ESM or post it on here!!???
I think I would get a quick ban if I posted it here. There have been a few sites that go up and down with hosting every nissan and infiniti vehicle. The size of just the 06 sedan esm is a 77mb winrar file.

Old 10-12-2006, 09:12 AM
I think I would get a quick ban if I posted it here. There have been a few sites that go up and down with hosting every nissan and infiniti vehicle. The size of just the 06 sedan esm is a 77mb winrar file.
im gonna go googling now...ever get em adjusted?

Old 10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
im gonna go googling now...ever get em adjusted?
I tried again last night with a metal pick that has a flat end on it. I can get at the adjusting wheel but I cant get it to budge. I am afraid if I put too much force then its going to point the headlight to the sky.

Old 10-12-2006, 09:24 AM
now that u say adjusting wheels i think i can recall seeing something like that...wish i knw so i could try and help ya out

Old 10-12-2006, 10:05 AM
now that u say adjusting wheels i think i can recall seeing something like that...wish i knw so i could try and help ya out
I will get a pic of it as soon as I get my camera back. I probably would leave it alone if I had the bi-xenons like the coupe but I want the headlights aimed a little higher for visibility and to break the beam away from the H4 fog light.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:14 AM
same here! mine are tilted so low b/c the drop on my car =/

Old 10-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
what is XEXON light??! sounds expensive LOL jk.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aiming xexon headlights