G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Air coming through doors.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by RocketG35
Did any of you remove the door lock/window panel? Or could be that it came loose over time?

I actually had this problem this morning after removing the driver's door lock/window panel (by simply pulling up on it). Once I put the panel back in, and started driving....tons of air came through it!

I thought, did I break some type of seal? So I double-checked it, reinserted twice and it still did it. Then I realized that I really didn't put the panel back in properly. It was in tight, but there are holes on the door panel that the door lock/window switch panel must slide into, otherwise there isn't a real "seal".

So, I just angled the door lock/window switch panel so that the part closest to me was lower, and the part against the door was higher. Then as I pushed down on front end of the window switch panel, I also pushed it against the door slightly, to ensure the clips slid into the holes properly.

BINGO! Air/wind is gone. Maybe that will help???
hmmm..maybe u r right.. i think they removed the door panels to put in my tint

Old 02-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Why do I bother to DIY???
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure if I was clear...but I didn't remove the entire panel...just the switch panel. Either way, maybe it will help to double check!