G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

2003.5 at burnout

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:11 AM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
What do you do for the site - other than try to get people with good intentions to leave because you are a pain in the @ss????
That's me My goal is to spread misinformation, claim everything as fact, and to get rid of as many "senior" members as possible before they ban me The air is funny in Cali, that's for sure. I lie about my car's ability to brake torque, or it's ability to run the same 1/4 mile times as your well-modded sedan, or that my G sees far better MPGs than your G. I also have others on the site lying stating their cars do the same thing as mine.

Like I told a few days ago, let's leave the bickering to PM even though you tell me that's harassment. If I respond to a thread that you've also responded to, why must you direct your next post directy at me even though nothing I said initially was directed at you? Also, I thought your were done dealing with me?

Last edited by DaveB; 08-26-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveB
That's me My goal is to spread misinformation, claim everything as fact, and to get rid of as many "senior" members as possible before they ban me The air is funny in Cali, that's for sure. I lie about my car's ability to brake torque, or it's ability to run the same 1/4 mile times as your well-modded sedan, or that my G sees far better MPGs than your G. I also have others on the site lying stating their cars do the same thing as mine.

Like I told a few days ago, let's leave the bickering to PM even though you tell me that's harassment. If I respond to a thread that you've also responded to, why must you direct your next post directy at me even though nothing I said initially was directed at you? Also, I thought your were done dealing with me?
Like I told you - stay the hell out of my PM - and stop flattering yourself about me talking to my friends about your PM - no one cares... not even me... And no, I didn’t go taking to my friends about the PMs you kept leaving… Until now, no one has known what a pain in my @ss you have been in my PM box – I was going to be mature about it and figured after the first time I told you not to PM me you’d get the hint… why the subsequent PMs? - I have no idea how many because you didn’t get the message the first time but continued so I delete without reading… why would you bring this up Dave?… I don’t tell people what a pain in my @ss you are until you mention it… I thought you had a wife; doesn’t she give you enough attention???… Get a life man.

As far as me commenting about what the G35Sedan does... for every stupid post you make about the car - I will make sure people know there is a car (we all know more than one) that does other than the silly things you state.

If you want to dispute what I say fine - leave the ego out of it Dave. Don’t think though that you can make blanket statements that in some cases aren’t; true without someone stating what their car does.

Old 08-26-2007, 06:15 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Old 08-26-2007, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
Vlad - funny guy.... you forgot the poke icon... should I open my eye wider to be sure the poke is dead center?... - not necessarily from you - but I realize why many quality people aren't here any more

It's just unreal sometimes...

Old 08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Like I told you - stay the hell out of my PM............
I PM'd you because that is the commonly accepted practice when it comes to people settling things outside the fourm and that's what the moderators want the members to do. So I ask you, how is that harassment? BTW, let's not bend the truth here either. I PM'd you twice. That's all. Don't sit there and act like I'm PMing you all the time. I'm just trying to settle things so people don't have to see the bickering, BS, and drama.

Like I told you, if you want to debate, then I'm all for it. However, you choose continue to make personel attacks on the forum because I've offended your golf buddies that no longer frequent this site. I think you're just going to have to get over that because you can't fight thier battles. If you want to debate what I say, then start posting up some data to back up your claims. I'll continue to do the same.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I PM'd you because that is the commonly accepted practice when it comes to people settling things outside the fourm and that's what the moderators want the members to do. So I ask you, how is that harassment? BTW, let's not bend the truth here either. I PM'd you twice. That's all. Don't sit there and act like I'm PMing you all the time. I'm just trying to settle things so people don't have to see the bickering, BS, and drama.

Like I told you, if you want to debate, then I'm all for it. However, you choose continue to make personel attacks on the forum because I've offended your golf buddies that no longer frequent this site. I think you're just going to have to get over that because you can't fight thier battles. If you want to debate what I say, then start posting up some data to back up your claims. I'll continue to do the same.
you PMd after I told you not to... just drop it man. You act like I pick on you yet, I only talk about cars until you start squawking' about all the other crap - just drop it.

Stop the drama.

I know you love the last word (like a nagging wife)… so say your last little bit and let’s move on…

Old 08-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Stop the drama.

I know you love the last word (like a nagging wife)… so say your last little bit and let’s move on…
Very well and that's what I've been saying all along to you, G35_TX, DaveO, and a handful of others. Post up the data to support your claims and keep the personnel stuff out of it. Present the data, debate, and let the masses decide.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not choosing sides here....but FROM what i HAVE read..it seems to me like OC is the naggy one...if you ARE correct...then simply talk about it OCG...stop with the babyness...

Old 08-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by thelurker29
not choosing sides here....but FROM what i HAVE read..it seems to me like OC is the naggy one...if you ARE correct...then simply talk about it OCG...stop with the babyness...
I did... read posts #20 and #26... I was addressing the issue of the thread... even in post #28 I tried to stay on the issue... If you read what transpired you will find DaveB began the instigation...

And yes, I fell for his bs... shame on me

Old 08-26-2007, 04:15 PM
wow.. how did a burnout thread become into this....

Old 08-26-2007, 04:16 PM
i take a chuckle when i read this thread, then look at dave's avatar =). hahahaha

now lets drop it boys.

Old 08-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post up the data to support your claims and keep the personnel stuff out of it. Present the data, debate, and let the masses decide.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for data to back up all the claims about improvements (other than aural) from Z-tubes and popchargers. Are people really spending $200+ just to make it roar?

Old 08-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vlad - funny guy.... you forgot the poke icon... should I open my eye wider to be sure the poke is dead center?... - not necessarily from you - but I realize why many quality people aren't here any more

It's just unreal sometimes...
dude, I did not post that picture to offend anyone. The pic simply meant i was checking this thread frequently and was trying to loosen the tension between both of u. Not sure why u got offended.

Old 08-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
dude, I did not post that picture to offend anyone. The pic simply meant i was checking this thread frequently and was trying to loosen the tension between both of u. Not sure why u got offended.
no Vlad... I wasn’t offended by your post... it was light hearted and I realized that... The only reason I said you forgot the poke (and stated you weren't the one poking) was because that was what kept happening... I was just fed up at that point... sorry if I came across as being offended by your post... and certainly didn't mean to offend you.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:50 AM
ok, everyone take a . lets all be friends. hold our hands and sing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003.5 at burnout