G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Why me !?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 11:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why me !?

I know it's just a car and things can be fixed, but she's only 14 days old! Why can't people be more considerate when they park. Sorry, just needed to vent.

04 DG 6MT sedan, no longer perfect.

195836-MVC-002F-2.jpg

Old 02-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Re: Why me !?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO :falls on his knees and crys:

sorry man.. someone hit my friends wheel when they were trying to park... dumb people..

did you atleast catch the guy?

Old 02-25-2004, 12:26 PM

Thank you for sharing my pain.
It was too dark this morning when I left for work. I didn't notice it until I got out at work. I am going to take a walk tonight at my apartment complex looking for a white car with DG paint on their bumper. If I do find it, I'm calling the cops. People just suck ! (still venting)

Old 02-25-2004, 12:36 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sucks...and even sucks MORE is that they didn't even put a note on your car...what a jerk...
I think I could deal with someone hitting my car (well not really) but at least if they said something, that would ease the pain more.
Make sure, if you do find the car...make the cops give them a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident..in NJ that's like 6 points off the back, court appearance and possible jail time (depends on the judge) I am sure that would ease some of the pain...
Man...that just pain sucks...
Kerry

Old 02-25-2004, 01:01 PM

:/ its even worse if it happened in your apt. complex.......... your own neighbors..... did this to you..and they wont even tell you who it is......

my cousin had a benz cl430 (i think.. samll car, v8...) anyways..it was parked at his apartment..then one day.. maybe 5 months after he got it.. a lady backed into it with her suberban... crushed the back..rear fenders..side panels etc.. :/ but she left a note!

Old 02-25-2004, 01:43 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

That's terrible, I'm sorry man. I got a garage in my place JUST for that purpose. The door broke yesterday, and while they're fixing it I park outside... I heard kids playing around on their bikes last night and had to go move my car into the garage out of fear for its life.

Go around your complex and see whose paint matches yours... then pi$$ in their gas tank (right, gdup?)

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 02-26-2004, 04:14 PM

KIDS ARE THE WORST!! I swear, I was parking on the street in front of a friends house, and his neighborhood kids were playing near where I parked. Next thing you know they're throwing big, heavy seeds and rocks at each other! Then one of the kids has the NERVE to HIDE behind my G while I'M STILL IN IT!! So kids were chucking rocks next to my G trying to hit this kid!!!

I don't have kids of my own, so I kinda went off on them a bit more than I should have, and chased them back into their homes. Then I had to move my car into my friends driveway in case the kids came back for revenge...damn kids...makes me not want to have any...[img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

...wow...considering this happened weeks ago, I guess I'm stil pretty pissed...[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

- NICNoobie

2003.0 AT Brilliant Silver Sedan
Premium Package\Graphite Leather\Signaling Clear Corners\AEM Intake (w/ Bypass Valve)

"Why are you my English not being understanding?"

Old 02-26-2004, 07:02 PM

This kind of thing happens. NO MATTER HOW CAREFUL YOU ARE, IT WILL HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER. You pretty much can never maintain your car in perfect condition, unless you never ever use it.

2003 Infiniti G35 sedan Twilight Blue/Willow, 5AT, premium, sunroof, winter, HIDs, navi.
2004 Lexus RX330 FWD wagon Flint Mica/Light Gray, premium plus, navi, Mark Levinson, rear DVD.

Old 02-26-2004, 08:37 PM

One of my apartment "neighbors" had a little too much to drink *and* snort *and* toke one evening while he was at a party elsewhere in the city. As he returned to our apartment complex at 2:30 AM, he misjudged a turn, lost control of his vehicle, and hit the back end of 6 parked cars, mine included. He fled the scene, driving over to an adjoining complex. He parked there, and staggered back to our complex to get home. He had no intention of leaving notes.

This guy actually notified his insurance company the next day and claimed a hit/run driver had hit *his* car! What he did not know is the security guard at the adjoining complex saw him drive in, obviously heavily damaged by a recent collision (or six). The guard reported him to police, who eventually obtained a full confession from the culprit. His insurance company had quite a surprise when they got 6 accident reports designating *their insured* as the hit/run driver!

Strange... the guy moved away the very next week!

'03 G35 5AT Sedan, Garnet Fire/Willow
Staggered 18" SSR GT1/Bridgestone PP S03's
Eibach Springs & Anti-Sway, Stillen 2-pc B Brakes
Stillen SS Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System

Old 02-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User

[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] holy crap. that's awful. good luck with the hunt. i hope you catch the jerk/jerkette.

<font color=purple>.g35girl.</font color=purple>

Old 02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch! That sucks dude!
People are so careless and inconsiderate.

Check out my post here!

2003 G35 Sedan 6MT
14.35 @ 98.62

Old 02-27-2004, 12:21 PM

BobbyD - I ready your post, man that' sucks...
Kerry

Old 02-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My dad's truck got sideswipped parked on the street once hard enough to push it up on the curb and a couple of feet forward. Left paint all over it and a hubcap on the ground. Police found the matching white Buick with blue paint and a missing hubcap. The parents of the 16 yr old driver then reported that there car had been stolen that night and mysteriously returned to their house with the damage.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.