G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Seats, Sedan - How many LIKE theirs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 10:52 PM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Seats, Sedan - How many LIKE theirs?

"Just for the record G35Girl, we had a number of people come into the "Uncomfortable Drver's Seat" thread arguing that the seats were fine etc. etc......One or two of them of them were pretty much tools about it,"

which is exactly why i suggested we stay on topic and keep this thread to a minimum. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] and with that said, i will now follow my own advice.

<font color=purple>.g35girl.</font color=purple>

Old 05-04-2004, 05:13 AM

That's not a valid poll people who are having a problem are more likely to post than those not having a problem. If the numbers were really that bad Infiniti engineers would have redesigned that seat in the 03 to 03.5 revision. Please give me a break it's not that bad.

2003.5 5AT Sedan Black/Black Premium/Winter Packages

Old 05-04-2004, 12:10 PM

A guy whom likes the seats designed the poll to prove his point that there isn't a problem and then says the results are "meangless" when it shows a problem. THAT"S what I meant by "being a tool about it"! Bah!

Old 05-04-2004, 08:35 PM

Subject "How many LIKE theirs?" means he read your whining and wants to hear the other side

Go away whiner.. I am sick of hearing about your seats... Infiniti should give you new seats but make you sign a shut up and stop whining agreement

Old 05-05-2004, 02:04 AM

alderran-on-at-the-mouth: I was in the process of leaving this thread before you decided to be an ***. I had already deleted one of my earlier posts and would have deleted the seat poll post I put on this thread but editing time had expired. As I look back it turns out that YOU are the tool who designed and posted the "Seat Poll" and then declared it "meaningless" when it didn't prove out your point. And regardless of ANY poll or opinions, Infiniti has acknowledged a problem and made a 1/2 hearted attempt to address it with their woefully insufficient "ITB03018 Improve Driver's Seat Comfort" which does little to help.

If you are sick of hearing about the lousy seat design then just skip my posts and the posts of the others who have this problem. Or, if that doesn't work for you, you could find a quiet, dark, corner somewhere and go f*ck yourself - I'm ok with either solution. Hope this helps. : )

Old 05-05-2004, 02:08 AM

i am with you geespot....dude...if alderran you are the one who's whining right now anyway...everyone else is just voicing there opinion and u come in and say stuff like "i am sick of your whining"....if you are really sick..just don't read it man...its cool...no one cares

Old 05-05-2004, 04:24 AM

Oh no you have to resort to the four letter words... naughty boy but hey I am right this guy asked "HOW MANY LIKE". You don't like so why don't you make like a tree and leave this thread.

BTW my G35 is in the shop and I am tooling (Happy GeeSpot I am a tool) around in a Toyota Corolla and I said nothing to my wife but she complained about the uncomfortable seats (I agree) and then I said guess what some bozos on the Internet are complaining about the G35 seats. She said no way the seats are really comfortable in that car.

Don't matter what they do some people are not going to be happy. If you are not fat or have some underlying issues with your legs then I can't imagine how you would have any problem with these seats. I have had so many different people sitting in that passenger seat with never a complaint.

Do what you like but don't let that seat thread make your choice if you are really worried tell the saleman you want an hour or two test drive... but I wouldn't be worried about it.

Old 05-05-2004, 12:33 PM

Actually, alderran, you started all this by coming into a thread titled "Uncomfortable driver's seat!!!" and mouthing off repeatedly. You will note that the title of THAT thread wasn't "Hey I like my seats" or "You guys are crazy, these seats are great" or any thing else along those lines.

Only an ignorant person such as yourself would post a poll thread to try to disprove a problem that Infiniti has already recognized with a Technical Service Bulletin. And then for a capper, you try to declare YOUR OWN POLL null and void because it showed more evidence of the problem than you expected. I haven't figured out yet why it upsets you so much that these seats pose a genuine problem for a considerable number of people. At this point, I don't care why you feel that way.

You have never heard me comment once about the PASSENGER seat. The mounting brackets on the passenger seat controls are only 1/2 the size(4" compared to 8") and less intrusive than on the driver's seat.

And again, since you are so thick - I was on my way out of this thread until you started mouthing off at me. I think you just like to argue! : )

On one point you ARE correct. I should not have used profanity. For that, I apologize.

Old 05-05-2004, 12:43 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Let's stay on topic like G35girl said shall we, and shelve the personal stuff and name calling.
Sheesh, sometimes it's hard to believe we're all G brothers and sisters.
I'm also relying on you peeps here in the Sedan forum to set an example for other, less orderly forums.

Keep it together guys. Remember we're friends. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 05-05-2004, 07:24 PM

The subject is "Re: Seats, Sedan - How many LIKE theirs?" do you like your seats GeeSpot? You obviously don't so why are you posting in this thread...

You felt okay about jumping all over me for saying I liked my seats in the I don't like my seats thread so why am I not right to jump all over you for posting in this thread? The guy asked How many "LIKE"... you don't like fine go away.

Old 05-05-2004, 07:30 PM

I like the back seats and the passenger seat just fine. The driver's seat, however causes pain to my right hip and thigh and numbness in my right foot on longer drives. I think Infiniti needs to step up and fix the problem, like they did with the early brakewear problem.

Old 05-05-2004, 09:03 PM

I love my Seats the best i ever had

Old 05-05-2004, 10:44 PM

My wife and I think the seats (driver and passenger) are great.

'03.5 G35 Sedan Premium, Aero & Sport Packages w/Auto
Desert Platinum w/wood dash & cabin trim
Injen CAI, Borla catback exhaust, Tein H-tech lowering springs (Underdrive crank pulley soon!)

Old 05-06-2004, 03:21 PM

I like my seats ok --
but reading that big ol thread about the seats causing people pain sometimes makes me really self conscious about my seat now. Sometimes my butt starts to get numb and i start to panic like "OHmigod, this must be what they were talking about! NOOOoo!" but its usually just cuz i sat on my wallet funny....
Lucky me. Some people AINT so lucky....im sorry guys and gals--

Diamond Graphite / Willow / X

Old 05-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Haha... that happened to me driving out to Colorado. I started the drive thinking I'd get it, then I did. I felt he creeping pain first on the right side of my ****, then it slowly travelled down my leg as I thought about it. I could FEEL the controls digging into my leg... then I moved my wallet and I realized I couldn't feel the controls at all-- It was totally psychosomatic. I bet it's just a rumor started by BMW, and everyone's being tricked into believing they feel it [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seats, Sedan - How many LIKE theirs?