G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

SxExCx grounding kit review!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 03:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SxExCx grounding kit review!!!

Ok guys for all of those skeptical or for all you G35 drivers wanting to get a grounding kit for your ride, I would highly recommend the SxExCx grounding kit!!!!!

All i can say is DDDDAAAAMMNNNN!!! BIG DIFFERANCE As I left his house, i noticed all of my LED's significantly brighter but most importantly my ride was sooooooo smooth!!! Kinda like that new car Smooth, and the throtle responce increased dramatically. The shifting lag was GONE!!! you heard me!!! GONE!!!! the shifting in manumatic was such a different feeling, and driving in AT the shifting was flawless. The performance of my car feels alot more preppier than ever.

Im not trying to exagerate, but this grounding kit is much better than stillen and other high brand names. All of my friends that have installed high priced Kits, STILLEN, have had no results and the performance was not changed at all. A BIG WASTE OF $150+

Finally, I want to thank Sean for all of his input and advice and all of his help. Sean is a very highly knowledable person who is dedicated to what he does. His attention to detail perfects his work and the overall kit looks amazing. Sean triple checks his work to make sure you get the best out of the kit and will help you with any type of question you may have. (dude sean good looking out!)

If you are looking for better responce in your acceleration and looking for a preppier ride, SxExCx's Grounding kit is the way to go. You will not go wrong with this mod.

Ohh... and Sean's car is the SSSHHH****TTTT, Both of them

check thi thread out for more info.
https://g35driver.com/forums/reviews...es-review.html

PM SxExCx (Sean) if you are interested on this increadible reasonable price.

Last edited by IPGSEDAN; 05-19-2009 at 01:41 PM.