G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Went to the Acura TL Forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Went to the Acura TL Forum...

"haha they are just jealous cuz our G35s whoop on 3 series in magazine comparos and now were the new sport sedan benchmark.....o yea i forgot one thing....they wish they had RWD!....hows that torque steer TL boys!!!!....we can take your asses on the strait away and on the turns....succkkkasss"

Plus a better launch, and dont have to worry about those CV joints. I test drove the TL, (had a '03 CL) traded that lemon in b/c the transmission was jerking back and forth and it seemed like it couldn't decide whether to be in 4th or 5th gear. (5AT). So my brother got the M45, when I saw the power and feel to that car I said I want an INFINITI ! So now I have the G, and I love it.

Old 07-28-2004, 10:14 AM

Not all TL drivers are like that. There are some ppl like that that drive G35s or any other cars out there.
I think the G35 is a great car. Love that VQ.
Isn't what your saying on this thread the same thing what your saying that the TL drivers are saying about the G35? Not sure if that made sense at all.
Both the TL and G35 are great cars. Honda and Nissan knows how to build cars.

Old 07-28-2004, 11:26 AM

I've noticed this a lot. There is a lot of bashing on many of the Honda forums. you should check out s2ki sometimes.

2003.5 G35C 5AT
Premium Package
Tire/Wheel Package
K&N Filter, Z-Tube, EGK

Old 07-28-2004, 06:47 PM

True but alot of them over there think its god gift to earth and it has no faults, its one guy called BoltJames that just about everyone hates. He knocks the G35 and Maxima all the time, whenever Maxima or G35 comes up over there it gets touchy from what I've seen.

Old 07-29-2004, 05:48 PM

Hello People of the G. I almost got a G35 sedan over the TL. I am a member of the Acura TL forum, but I think that I am not "hostile." I honestly feel that both cars are very nice, each meant for a different purpose. Coming from an RSX, I had what you could call the Honda instinct, so I chose the TL. The G is really cool though. I'm sure the G handles better if you're a hardcore driver. For me, I wanted a car that was bigger than my RSX, more powerful, reliable, comfortable yet with a hint of sportiness. The G had all of those, but it drives harder...good for drivers I guess...but I honestly don't drive my car hard...so fwd was ok with me. Maybe one day I will learn to love rwd...lol. Someone mentioned bluetooth...how insignificant it was. Believe it or not, the features the TL had impressed me the most...bluetooth has been one of the best things on the TL for me...I don't think I could drive another car w/out it. Anyway, not all people @ Acura TL are bad...and not all TL drivers want to race or speed up to a G. Just my .02 cents.

Old 07-29-2004, 07:59 PM

I've lurked a little on Acura, Audi, BMW forums before I bought my G back in December. IMO there are good people and *******s like everywhere else in this world. Maybe a couple of times I took offense to what people said about our cars but in the end who cares? Not worth getting hot over. I bought my G for my own reasons. How many people on this forum hate their G35s? Not many at all. We all love our cars for different reasons. Why be hostile?

Peace!

2K4 G35x/ etc...

Old 07-30-2004, 06:47 AM

I have never visited your Acura forums but I do notice the people who drive those new style TLs tend to be jerks... I don't see that many of them but everytime I do they are driving too fast weaving in and out of traffic...

2003.5 5AT Sedan Black/Black Premium/Winter Packages

Old 08-01-2004, 02:42 AM

"I've noticed this a lot. There is a lot of bashing on many of the Honda forums. you should check out s2ki sometimes."

I don't agree with this. I'm a member on s2ki and don't recall seeing much bashing, at least on the G35, there. Most of the S2000 owners are respectable and, since they automotive enthusiasts, appreciate the G35.

<font color=red>2003.5 Garnet Fire/Graphite G35 6MT Sedan</font color=red> - R.I.P.
Premium Package • Navigation • Winter Package • Aero Package • 350Z intake duct • Stillen high-flow airbox

Old 08-01-2004, 09:00 AM

"I've noticed most people who drive TLs / sit in BMWs / read R&T / eat with a fork..."

Blanket statements like that are worthless. Boneheads near and far drive both TLs and G35s. Idiocy has no automotive preference...

Old 08-02-2004, 04:27 AM

I don't know about that a certain style of car can attract a certain type of person... birds of a feather etc... for instance your I have to drive a minivan but I really want to drive a sports car crowd is attracted to the Honda Odyssey because it's the fastest minivan... I know that because I am own one and yes I'd rather be driving a sports car

Or my not everyone who drives an SUV/Pickup truck is an a$$hole but every a$$hole ,,,, nah don't go there

2003.5 5AT Sedan Black/Black Premium/Winter Packages

Old 08-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
dude me toooo I also have an 3.5RL 1996 OG series!!! and well i talked down on many cars when i was there!!! NO LIE! The RL is a smoother ride but it can still keep up with my G!!!! seriously it drives like its a heavy car!!!! but idk if a stock G can pull lengths on a stock RL!!! Seriously i got more than expected from my RL, 235k and still rollin smooth while my G is at 140 and well talk about driving like a 94 toyota...... still nuthin is a sexy as a G especially when it pulls off on sumbody!

Old 08-30-2010, 01:38 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Talk about an old bump.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:18 AM
Received 149 Likes on 113 Posts
2004!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Went to the Acura TL Forum...