G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

New member/owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dacket84
Nice, only 30min away. How did you like that last system that went though? Everybody at work kept asking me how my car handled in the snow and I say "Better than yours! I have AWD!" lol People keep asking how my car is doing too, like they expect something to go horribly wrong with it. lol I think its annoying to them when reply "Great! Its the best car I have ever owned! How's your car?" lol
Well I've been temporarily living in Houston, TX for the past year so I haven't delt with the lake effect snow for awhile. But my family and friends who are still up there are constantly complaining to me about it. lol.... I did love the way the car handled in the snow though. I used to drive 25 miles all the way to County Rd. 17 in Elkhart everyday to work and I never had a problem in the winter.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Welcome to the club Dacket. And great color combo. I definitely wanted the Graphite interior, so a Diamond Graphite exterior was the best choice for me. It doesn't look that dirty until you wash it, then it looks awesome. Your AWD will come in handy down there. I've got good snows on my AWD up here in Michigan, and there's nothing I can't drive through.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by John Pich
Well I've been temporarily living in Houston, TX for the past year so I haven't delt with the lake effect snow for awhile. But my family and friends who are still up there are constantly complaining to me about it. lol.... I did love the way the car handled in the snow though. I used to drive 25 miles all the way to County Rd. 17 in Elkhart everyday to work and I never had a problem in the winter.
Nice, I drive down 17 every day. I guess Cr.17 is supposed to be built up like Grape Rd. here in the near future. If you're coming down 20 westbound, right before it turns into the 2 lane bypass (where the first exit is for 17) you can see a big new sign with a bunch of spots on it for store signs, but its all empty for now. I'm interested to see how its all going to be. Maybe I won't have to drive to Mishawaka or South Bend for good shopping anymore! lol yeah right.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeInMI
Welcome to the club Dacket. And great color combo. I definitely wanted the Graphite interior, so a Diamond Graphite exterior was the best choice for me. It doesn't look that dirty until you wash it, then it looks awesome. Your AWD will come in handy down there. I've got good snows on my AWD up here in Michigan, and there's nothing I can't drive through.
Thanks and thanks! The pictures of this car definitely don't do it justice with this color. You have to see it in person to get the full beauty. It may not be as awesome as IP, but it is for sure my favorite.

Also have been very much enjoying the AWD, as long as I live in Indiana, I don't think I will get another car that doesn't have it. Where are you in MI? I'm only about 10 min from the border (just south of i80/i90).

Old 02-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
I'm up near Traverse, a good 4+ hours from the Indiana border. I think DG is a very classy color, and the red taillights are a nice accent to it. A friend was helping me polish/wax the car, and said they looked like jewels once we'd buffed them out. I definitely wanted a Graphite interior, so my 2 favorite colors (TB and LS) were unavailable to me in 05-06. I'm not a fan of black or white cars. White never looks good, and black is never clean.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dacket84
Nice, I drive down 17 every day. I guess Cr.17 is supposed to be built up like Grape Rd. here in the near future. If you're coming down 20 westbound, right before it turns into the 2 lane bypass (where the first exit is for 17) you can see a big new sign with a bunch of spots on it for store signs, but its all empty for now. I'm interested to see how its all going to be. Maybe I won't have to drive to Mishawaka or South Bend for good shopping anymore! lol yeah right.
Nice, I'll have to go check out Cr. 17 next time I'm back in town to see how its changing. I got a lot of friends that live in Elkhart and they hate having to drive to Mishawaka just to shop.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Fixed!!

New member/owner-img_0234.jpg

Thanks guys for all your tips!