G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

I'm need help BAD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm need help BAD

I've called multiple shops but I have not been able to locate the OEM lip that was made for the 05-06 G35 Sedans. Does anyone have one that they can sell to me? Please PM me ASAP. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:03 AM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
PM Rick@Riverside Infiniti... he has one or two of them in stock!

Old 04-16-2010, 05:10 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
^^I think they're all gone at this point. Maybe try everythingg35.com. Unfortunately they have been discontinued by Infiniti and will be hard to find.

Sorry I don't have better news OP.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Don't even bother trying everythingg35.com. They have the listing up but the product hasn't been in stock for probably a year...Call Tony @ Riverside directly..

Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
why is this so urgent? your thread title makes it sound like you are facing a blown engine or tranny, or something else vital to your car's operations.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^+1 i thought your car exploded

Old 04-16-2010, 11:13 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Common n00b tactic to get attention. Hey we were all noobs once.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
this lip is gone. forever. There was some about a month ago at Riverside Infiniti but they are all sold out. These are not made anymore. The only way to get it is to either ask a shop to create a replica, or buy it used.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:48 AM
wow, you made it seem sooo urgent lol

Old 04-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
^LOL yes he did, i thought something bad happened to his car >.<
but anyhow you missed the boat man, sorry.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I have the ability to reproduce these lips.. I'm trying to get a hold of these to help a "community" of people. I'm used to helpful sentra owners but I see the G owners are a bit different, so I understand money makes people change. We are currently reproducing factory JDM parts from the Nissan Sunny's in Carbon Fiber and in Fiberglass so that we can help people get what they want, and thats all I'm trying to accomplish here. I won't become a millionaire from this, I'm only looking to better the site.

If anyone wants to help rather than bash.. let me know, the prices are very fair for carbon fiber.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator
Received 127 Likes on 105 Posts
^ Don't take it the wrong way, OP. Your HELP headline made people think your car had something seriously wrong with it, not that you were just posting a 'Want To Buy' thread. In the wrong forum, too....but I digress.

Where are you located? I'd donate mine to the cause if it gets me a backup or two.....

Old 04-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by 92_Sentra
I have the ability to reproduce these lips.. I'm trying to get a hold of these to help a "community" of people. I'm used to helpful sentra owners but I see the G owners are a bit different, so I understand money makes people change. We are currently reproducing factory JDM parts from the Nissan Sunny's in Carbon Fiber and in Fiberglass so that we can help people get what they want, and thats all I'm trying to accomplish here. I won't become a millionaire from this, I'm only looking to better the site.

If anyone wants to help rather than bash.. let me know, the prices are very fair for carbon fiber.
If you posted why you wanted it first you would have received a warmer reception. You will find alot of new members get flamed for how they phrase their questions or for asking the same question that has been asked numerous times before. I am sure several members are frantically looking for this part as they want one also. If you reproduce them it would be a good selling item. I suggest anyone who is looking for this item to turn this guy onto it when found.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by pnn23
^ Don't take it the wrong way, OP. Your HELP headline made people think your car had something seriously wrong with it, not that you were just posting a 'Want To Buy' thread. In the wrong forum, too....but I digress.

Where are you located? I'd donate mine to the cause if it gets me a backup or two.....

I'm totally with you.. but unfortunately I'm a very busy man and cars are a passion of mine but do not make me money to eat. If you are willing to donate.. please let me know and call me to discuss what we can do to make this work out for you. Can I promise you a free carbon fiber lip... possibly depending on material cost.. but overall I'm really willing to take money out of MY pocket to get this started because not only would I love to help reproduce what hasn't been available but finish my sedan because I was sleeping at the wheel and didn't believe that they were going to be "gone for good." If you PM me.. I can show you specifics on what we are doing in the B13 Sentra world.. thats where i'm normally at, thats where my passion is 100% at, but I have an 05 G35 Sedan for my DD and that I still love to have a great looking daily driver. I'm new to this whole G35 world... but I have seen there are a lot of hard to find pieces for the sedans. I think if someone wants to work on this project with me, we can get down to business and ensure everyone is comfortable with the deal. I first want to know if there will even be a need for these parts, if we could get 10 people wanting carbon fiber/fiber glass lips I can probably get these made cheaper than what riverside was selling them for.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:52 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by 92_Sentra

You have a good idea. I'm sure they would sell.
If you go through with this, you may want to look into modifying one to fit the 03/04 Nismo bumper. Some have modded the OEM part to fit, but if you had one already made up with good fitment, available in CF, etc... there would be a decent market.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm need help BAD