G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

pissed off!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by OKStateG35
Well done!
I agree, props for not letting idiots get away with all the **** they do.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yea Letting ppl get away with doing whatever is BS.. but I do agree, most ppl are dumb as ****, and careless, so I still will park way off bymyself... what I hate is when someone still has to park beside you, like... With all the damn open spots, you had to go out of your way to STILL park beside me?.. *******!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I guess i love my car to much, i would have kicked his mirror off. but i do try and park away from cars and close to the line so they dont park next to me!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
came out of wal-mart a couple months ago and a guy was standing by my car and writing me a note, he had witnessed someone open their door and hit my car. they actually put force into hitting my car and left a big dent and took the paint off. the guy saw the 4 people in the car come over to my car and laugh at the damage. he got down their plate and the police found them and got their insurance info. and so i got the damage fixed on insurance (deductible was waved). i was sooo thankful for that guy who went out of his way to help me out, otherwise i would have to pay the 800 bucks it cost to fix the door myself.

2004 G35x, Motordyne 5/16" Copper Iso Thermal Plenum Spacer, Z-Tube with Pop-Charger, NGK Iridium, Mobil 1 Synthetic, EBC Green Stuff Pads with EBC 3GD Sport Rotors, Brake Master Cylinder Stiffener, OEM Spoiler, Grounding Kit

Old 05-10-2010, 05:03 PM
^ Good to hear that some people still have integrity.

In February of last year I was driving home after work sitting at a stop light when all of a sudden a car comes flying up and drags their mirror all the way down the side of my truck. The car came to a stop in the turning lane and it was a woman who looked to be slumped over in the driver's seat. At first I thought she might be having a medical emergency so I started to get out of my car. Before I could she gunned it and swerved through the stop light turning left. It became pretty obvious that she was drunk so I followed her and attemped to call 911. Of course the line was busy. We eventually got to the end of the road and she just drove straight through the stop sign out into traffic. Cars were swerving all around her and luckily a cop was sitting at the intersection waiting to turn. He flipped on his lights and followed her as she weaved in and out of traffic down the road. She finally pulled over into a parking lot and I pulled in behind the cop. They took a written statement from me since I had seen the whole thing. She blew some ridiculous amount in the breathalizer (at 5:00pm) and they cuffed her. Luckily the only damage was some paint transfer that I was able to polish out. I would have been screwed otherwise because she had a suspended license and no insurance. I still think I should have received some sort of compensation, but I never heard anything else about it.

I wish they would have called me in to testify so I could make sure that P.O.S. went to jail. She was very fortunate that she didn't cause a serious accident.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry to hear about your inconvenience... but it happens. I don't think I could control myself if i WITNESSed it though. I honestly have so many dings popping up that I just learned to stop looking at it so much. In the past year, I've had 3 occassions where I let someone borrow my car (the only 3 times it's ever happened too), and it's come back with a scuffed rear bumper, a tucked front bumper from when they parked it too close in our parking lot, and mystery door dings. I even went out of my way at school to park all by myself on the 6th flloor of a parking garage that's never full... and I got this huge golf ball size ding down to the metal? Idk how it happens man but it's magic with those of us that drive beautiful cars... it just gravitates to us. I tend to not park by anyone if possible, or at least between two cars that look like they've been cared for.... the best we can do is prevent it as best we can... and just let it go when things dont go as planned

Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
I watched a guy get into his Lexus SC convertible, clearly bump his door into mine, then totally deny it as I walked up and confronted him. I told him "I saw you do it", "No you didn't". at which point I showed him the red paint he'd left on my door. He hadn't moved his car yet, so I asked him to open the door and it lined up perfectly with the mark. He then said "Your insurance will cover it", to which I replied "and so will yours". I gave him the option of giving me his insurance info or having one of his door panels kicked in. Yes, it wasn't the best way to handle it, but I was pissed that he tried to deny doing it when I was maybe 20 feet away and saw it. He gave me his info and I got it fixed (cost him about $60, the little *****).

Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
You go Buckeye.

The arrogance of some people amazes me.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People have no respect!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeInMI
I watched a guy get into his Lexus SC convertible, clearly bump his door into mine, then totally deny it as I walked up and confronted him. I told him "I saw you do it", "No you didn't". at which point I showed him the red paint he'd left on my door. He hadn't moved his car yet, so I asked him to open the door and it lined up perfectly with the mark. He then said "Your insurance will cover it", to which I replied "and so will yours". I gave him the option of giving me his insurance info or having one of his door panels kicked in. Yes, it wasn't the best way to handle it, but I was pissed that he tried to deny doing it when I was maybe 20 feet away and saw it. He gave me his info and I got it fixed (cost him about $60, the little *****).
Hahaha, awesome. I love how he said 'your insurance will cover it'. I guess some people don't understand how insurance works? Of course it will cover it...after you pay the deductible.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
lol the same thing once happened to me but slightly different.

I was in the park with a friend, we were out of the car and just chilling on the bench.

Another car parks next to mine and no one gets out.

It was a very windy day that day, so anyway, after a few mins I see someone open the driver's door of the car parked next to mine, The wind caught the door and opened it wide and it hit onto my car (it was not intended)

I was a bit bummed at first, until I saw the cutie that came out lol.

She was worried as hell that I'd freak out, she was too cute to get annoyed at her, so I let it go lol. There was a very minor dent but I was selling the car anyway so didn't bother me

Old 05-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
^ wouldnt that make a hit on the value though?

Old 05-11-2010, 04:16 PM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
not really it was dented up all over anyway

Old 05-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
If you spent 30 minutes arguing with him? Why not spend the extra 5 minutes getting his info? At least get his plates which takes less than 10 seconds and call your insurance company if you really wanna get it repaired.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
first day I got my car someone opened there door into mine. Dented it and took some paint off, But thanks for having a black car, some black spray paint on a toothpick helps hide it a lot and prevents rusting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pissed off!