G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Headlight & Taillight tint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no one cares what you think^^^ if he cared he would remove it...

Old 08-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Oh you mad because you have tinted tails?

joys of the internet, I can say whatever I want and it's your choice to read it. Since you read it, I have won the war.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:05 PM
No actually i dont... and your obviously a idiot if u think u won something... your nobody bro...

Old 08-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Now if we could rid of all the dbags like you these forums would actually be more fun... people would post more ... and probably have more confidence to ask question and actually learn something... but no your here...

Old 08-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Old 08-19-2011, 10:10 PM
Thats not really funny... im not trying to argue theres no use... ur way cooler then me... im just layin down the facts

Old 08-19-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm just poking fun at this thread I agree with you Larzo. Some people get all worked up when anyone does anything different than what they like.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:16 PM
My.bad i get my emails on my phone...didnt.bother to see who wrote that before i replied... cant edit from my phone lol

Old 08-19-2011, 10:20 PM
No probs dude

Old 08-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
I was just looking for different opinions on overlays and tint. After seeing pictures and opinions I think I will get into painting my headlight housing. Just gotta get up the courage and time to pull em apart.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
That's funny you told me you clearcoated.

VHT applies gloss and dries flat no matter how you do it. Either way still look terrible!
nope, no clear coat, and nope does not look terrible, i get compliments all the time, not flat at all

Old 08-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Oh you mad because you have tinted tails?

joys of the internet, I can say whatever I want and it's your choice to read it. Since you read it, I have won the war.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Larzo
No actually i dont... and your obviously a idiot if u think u won something... your nobody bro...
Originally Posted by Larzo
Now if we could rid of all the dbags like you these forums would actually be more fun... people would post more ... and probably have more confidence to ask question and actually learn something... but no your here...
Ok BRO. You've been here for 10 days.... and you think you know something? Instead of calling me a Dbag because of what I say in a single thread about a 2002 trend that died out, look what I contribute to this forum before you open your yappy mouth spewing ****.

1. Learn to spell and punctuate, your spelling makes you look like the highschool punk that you are.

2. You're hypocritical, you tell me nobody cares what I think yet you're sharing your opinion.... I really don't give a **** about you uneducated voice.

3. If people used half as much time searching instead of making useless threads then maybe this forum would be decent, I can find you 50 threads on headlight and tail light tint with a very simple search.

4. When you have done something to contribute or support this forum come back and try to start something with me.

5. I can also bet you, I will be giving you a hand in something you need to figure out while modifying your car and you know what even though you're a child, I'm still glad to help.

Come at me bro.

Jorge, I remember your thread from time ago when you first did the VHT and it was flat and terrible. What did you do differently after that? I've seen VHT used time and time again and it always dries flat no matter how it's applied.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Look at yourself... who cares how i type even a super smart person like urself can understand so that doesnt matter nice burn btw... and highschool punk... i had a feeling you would say something like that thinkin cuz i voice myself that im a little kid... all im sayin dude is quit being a douche and when someone makes a commnet about something you dont like or agree with thats fine that is the real reason why this all takes place... not for you to say my car and ideas are better... thats exactly what you do... everyone reads these but your attitude is the reason no one posts... ur sh*t stinks bro i promise... btw good job on thinking about what your gonna say for a week... ur on the snap when u dont like something or u feel like you can belittle someone... u have a nice car dude you seems to know alot but rrealize everyone doesnt know as much and respect others... btw im23 have a 10 month daughter a beautiful wife a townhouse and i pay for my own sh*t and in college getting my paramedic degree... so im not who u think i am...

Old 08-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No tint for me... personally I like 4DGS's car better... but in the end its all a matter of personal preference

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Headlight & Taillight tint