Stay Away from Stillen and CSF radiators

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012 | 01:07 AM
|
Angry Stay Away from Stillen and CSF radiators

DO NOT BUY FROM STILLEN! OR CSF RADIATOR
On my second defective CSF Radiator bought from Stillen,
Guy 1 tells me it has a 2yr warr as told to him by a CSF rep?
Guy 2 tells me it has a 1yr warr as told to him by a CSF rep?
Guy 2 offers to take a deposit of $200 on a new CSF radiator while they prove (test) mine is defective, so I can get my car on the road asap.
Guy 1 tells me “we just sell the radiators if it’s defective it’s not our fault”-funny you did not say this when you took my money. You sold it to me right!
Guy 1 offers to sell me a new one at the great price of $399 (I paid $320 for the first one that I bought from him in 2008?)
Day 2
Guy 2 leaves me a message to give him a call.
Guy2 I call, now guy2 offers to sell me a new CSF radiator at a great price- REALLY!
I think Stillen is really money hungry! And could give a sh*t about a good customer relationship. We all know the end result of this sort of attitude, just Google = Blockbuster video, Warehouse records etc..
CSF claims to have one of the best warr. In the business but you can’t read the warr on their web site “The warr. Details are on a card inside of the box with the radiator” = you can’t review the warr before you buy the product? Mishimoto and Mizu spell out their LIFETIME warr. on their respective web sites. And if you do a warr exchange as I did with my first defective CSF radiator, the box and warr card go back to CSF along with the defective radiator?
I realize it’s a “Racing radiator” So just say it has no warr. But if you have a Fukd up product, man up and do right by your customer. The funny thing is when I mentioned I would be putting Stillen and CSF on blast @ G35 Driver Guy 1 Said “well we monitor all of the major sites for negative comments and at the end of the day we will still be here” maybe, but if you are not fucing your customers over you wouldn’t need to “monitor” anything.

Last edited by Awilli; 02-03-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-03-2012 | 08:21 AM
|
Just 1 Bump

Old 02-03-2012 | 08:36 AM
I'll give you some attention.

That sucks.

Old 02-03-2012 | 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Awilli
The funny thing is when I mentioned I would be putting Stillen and CSF on blast @ G35 Driver Guy 1 Said “well we monitor all of the major sites for negative comments and at the end of the day we will still be here.
This statement is the funnest thing I heard all week. This is sad but awesome. Those who work in the customer service industry, knows when your are doing your best to help someone and in the end you cant, they get pissy and go around saying I will tell everyone!!!! For him to come back and say this I applaud him. Is it the right thing to say NO.

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with them. But like I said that above statement made my day.

Old 02-03-2012 | 10:33 AM
I thought about purchasing from Stillen, but have read time and again about their terrible customer service. They should just be a manufacturer and stop being a reseller since they obviously have no concern for the end user.