G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Loaner car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've never been denied one for any service appointment. I do have to make the appointment in advance for routine work if I want the loaner. I certainly would expect to pay for gas if I used a measurable amount. So far they haven't asked for reimbursement. I'm just thankful it is an Infiniti loaner (now G35X) instead of the cheap, poorly working, non-Audi rental the Audi dealer used to supply, especially since the Audi A4 was in a lot, and for up to two weeks.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g35girl
i've read about some people on this forum being denied a loaner if the work isn't more than a 2-hour job. so if they take their car in for an oil change, they have to sit there and wait.
If it's something that won't take long, they have asked me if I wanted a loaner or wanted to wait, they always give me a choice, so far anyway!

Old 03-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Haha I went to my dealer for the first oil change and this is what happened. A hot chick was there in front of 3 people including me. I did recall that she wanted a oil change. They gave her the loaner with out her asking. The first person after her did not ask for a loaner. Second person ask for a loaner but was deneid because they claim since he did not purchased the car from this dealer and the people who purchased the car from them have the priorities. This is totally BS to me. I purchased the car from this dealer and was intended to wait out the oil change. The service person approach me and offer me the option for a loaner but said I have to wait for 45 minutes. I ask him how long is the oil change and he said 30 minutes. I guess someone is bad at math and since I don't want to **** them off I said i will wait. Next thing I know the hot chick comes back and said it was the wrong key so the service guy give her another one. This time he personally opens the door for her. Of course I wandered if the first key she had is for another loaner. Buttom line is if you are a hot chick you can get a loaner anytime.

Old 03-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Require to schedule in advance for the $5 loaner.

Old 03-03-2005, 08:30 AM
I took my G in this morning and without asking was given a free FX35 to drive today. Dreyer and Reinbold, Northside of Indy. They were very nice.

Now, where can I have fun with an FX around here....

Old 03-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by what2do
Haha I went to my dealer for the first oil change and this is what happened. A hot chick was there in front of 3 people including me. I did recall that she wanted a oil change. They gave her the loaner with out her asking. The first person after her did not ask for a loaner. Second person ask for a loaner but was deneid because they claim since he did not purchased the car from this dealer and the people who purchased the car from them have the priorities. This is totally BS to me. I purchased the car from this dealer and was intended to wait out the oil change. The service person approach me and offer me the option for a loaner but said I have to wait for 45 minutes. I ask him how long is the oil change and he said 30 minutes. I guess someone is bad at math and since I don't want to **** them off I said i will wait. Next thing I know the hot chick comes back and said it was the wrong key so the service guy give her another one. This time he personally opens the door for her. Of course I wandered if the first key she had is for another loaner. Buttom line is if you are a hot chick you can get a loaner anytime.
Sex sells, and society is buying

Old 03-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User
Originally Posted by Homeslice
I took my G in this morning and without asking was given a free FX35 to drive today. Dreyer and Reinbold, Northside of Indy. They were very nice.

Now, where can I have fun with an FX around here....
homeslice... hehe, they like to treat their new owners well in the hopes that you will return. when i took my car in for its first visit to D&R, i got a silver fx35. too bad some of their sedan loaners are pretty messed up. but eh, it is a free car for the day. hopefully for future service work, i won't ever have to use those enterprise car vouchers that they gave me.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g35girl
homeslice... hehe, they like to treat their new owners well in the hopes that you will return. when i took my car in for its first visit to D&R, i got a silver fx35. too bad some of their sedan loaners are pretty messed up. but eh, it is a free car for the day. hopefully for future service work, i won't ever have to use those enterprise car vouchers that they gave me.
When I was in to the dealer this week, once again I got an '05 loaner, they seem to have "retired" the well worn '03's they had, I never even see an FX on their lot, let alone get one for a loaner!