G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

How to swap headlights from 04 premium package sedan onto base 04 g35 sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 01:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to swap headlights from 04 premium package sedan onto base 04 g35 sedan

As the title says How can I swap headlights from 04 premium package sedan onto base 04 g35 sedan they seem to have a different wiring for the ballast or HIDs the ballast on the base g35 broke or something HIDs not working and I have a old premium g35 I知 trying to pick parts from so I swapped over the headlights the whole thing and the HIDs are still not working in these other lights from premium g35 what can I do ? These just have one connection other lights off base have other connections or wiring for ballast or something I知 not very good with cars as you can tell any help will be appreciated all unnecessary comments you can keep to yourself thank you

Last edited by Samuel Ortega; 06-29-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:11 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Samuel, I believe the headlights for all 2004 sedans are the same so the connectors should be the same. The early 03's had halogen lights and had a mid year refresh which changed the lights to Xenon (HID) so different housings and bulbs. I'm also pretty sure the ballasts were the same but I could be wrong here. I stumbled onto this site however looking up something else and the parts breakdown for 04 headlights (didn't find that i my search on the site, had to call them headlamps lol) has 2 exploded views of halogen and HID assemblies. Now I'm really confused, sorry, hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. This is where I ended up: https://parts.infinitiusa.com/nissan...ment&groupid=E &sectionid=260&partcode=26010&jointvehid=17704&sit eid=15&partnumber=26010AC725

Also, it really doesn't help to ask people to refrain from making "unnecessary comments", this is a public forum, we do have freedom of speech in the US for a reason and people here are welcome to say what they please as long as they abide by the forum rules. You gotta take the good with the bad and roll with it, sorry.....GL with your project.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:10 AM
I also believe they should be the same but obviously something here is different the pictures I have showed are two different headlights one from my old g35 and the other from the one im currently using like the main connection for the headlight works and plugs in real nice and low beams work and all but no HIDs but the connection for the ballast I believe or those 3 other wires are missing on this headlight only has for main headlight connection and mostly all replacement lights I致e been looking at have only one like my old g35 why is this g35 I have have more connections ?? Is it a different model ? Or year perhaps was sold to me as a 04 g35 vin and all confirms that so what is going on here ?

Old 06-29-2018, 07:19 AM
And referring to freedom of speech of course we all have the right and are entitled to our opinion and can say what we choose but like I said I don稚 want to hear any unnecessary comments at this moment I have no time for them that is why I ask to keep them to yourself just like you have the right to say what you want I do also and that痴 why I say keep your unnecessary comments to yourself But i never implied you couldn稚 don稚 understand how that would offend someone just trying to prevent people from throwing comments that I will totally disregard saves me and them time but anyways thanks for the help have a great day

Old 06-29-2018, 10:07 AM
Received 115 Likes on 98 Posts
LOL well this should be good 🍿

*uneccesary comment*

Old 06-29-2018, 12:34 PM
Received 123 Likes on 107 Posts
I'm not going to read your post because it would waste my precious time I'm spending browsing online forums.

Old 06-29-2018, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by cswlightning
I'm not going to read your post because it would waste my precious time I'm spending browsing online forums.
but I知 glad you wasted it commenting hahaha 👀soo I値l waste mine replying have a great day also sir 👍

Old 06-29-2018, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by eazdaskeez
LOL well this should be good 🍿

*uneccesary comment*
I sure hope so. will probably be the only good thing about today dont forget the drinks you gonna choke on your popcorn 🥤

Old 06-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Received 115 Likes on 98 Posts
Originally Posted by Samuel Ortega

I sure hope so. will probably be the only good thing about today dont forget the drinks you gonna choke on your popcorn 🥤

​​​​​​Nice chilled lemonade and 8 lb pork butt smoking on the weber. Today's gonna be a great day. Unfortunately with the tone of your previous posts people are gonna be reluctant to help you. It's sad though because the answer to your problem is quite obvious... Either way hope ya hope ya get it fixed.

or not.

LOL.

Old 06-29-2018, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by eazdaskeez
​​​​​​Nice chilled lemonade and 8 lb pork butt smoking on the weber. Today's gonna be a great day. Unfortunately with the tone of your previous posts people are gonna be reluctant to help you. It's sad though because the answer to your problem is quite obvious... Either way hope ya hope ya get it fixed.

or not.

LOL.
sounds like the life enjoy and thanks appreciate it and I never ment to be disrespectful or have a tone i actually wanted to prevent arguments and discussions by saying keep your irrelevant comments to yourself like I致e posted in other forums and get all sort of disrespect calling me stupid and what not I mean obviously yeah I知 here asking for help because I don稚 know but I知 asking for help not hatred I understand it might be simple or hard but I came here for help not hate if you understand where I知 coming from but I guess my bad for asking everyone to keep there negative comments to themselves but anywhoo good day to you 🌞