G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Installed Crawford Plenum, ZTube and JWT Pop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Installed Crawford Plenum, ZTube and JWT Pop

Sup guys,

Friday evening I installed a Crawford Plenum, ZTube and JWT Pop Charger... SWEET! is all I can say. The Instaled was EASY, especially with the instructions for dummies you can get. I took my merry time and did everything step by step, however, for any person that is comfortable working under the hood, especially with the G35, the entire installed would take no more than 2hrs

The Plenum was a perfect fit, with one exceptions. One of the hoses from the TB (or plenum intake) was too short so the component it was attached to did not reach its mounting point. So I used the smaller of the M brakets to create a new mount point. I'll just go buy a new hose and do a proper install later.

The JWT Pop Charger is GREAT. A PITA to work those rubber gaskets but other than this, a super easy install. The ZTube is a no brainer.

Overall, it took me 4hrs to do the entier install. I took the time to wash the Plenum and ZTube, as I wanted to remove any risiduals or dust that may have collected. I also took the time to poke around and look at stuff. So again, a dedicated person with experience can do it in at least half my time, if not less.

Advice...there isn't any, really. Just make sure have all the install tools and parts before you begin and take your time. All you do is remove bolts and screw them back on... There are three hoses to remove, these took the most time out of everything I had to remove....

Performance wise... well, I have the G35Sedan, 04, and YES, it is sweet!!! That's all I'l say on record until I go to a track. Speeding is illegal you know... ; )

Feel free to email me, PM me, whatever....