G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Victim of a Halloween Prank!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had something similar happen to my G. I was walking out from a movie at the mall and I see a teenager kick a starbucks cup right in front of my car. The crap splattered all over my hood and the car next to me. He had a bandana over his mouth (looked stupid) he runs off. I run up to the car to see how bad it was. It was everywhere. I chased the kid down he had just jumped into his friends Z71 and open the door pulled him out and told him to take the stupid rag off his face and wipe my car. He started to freak. He said he was sorry, he didn't know. I was so fired up I made him walk back to my car and wipe all the crap off. When he finished I made him wipe the crap off the car next to me to. At this point the kids friends had pulled up beside my car and they just laughed at him. I am sick of kids these days man they have no respect for people's stuff!

Atleast I caught him, he was so scared he will think twice about doing anything like that again.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah a rock hit my car on the hwy while i was doing about 80 on halloween. crack the size of a quarter right in my view. had it replaced yesterday...booo. and yeah kids crack me up.i mean i used to throw eggs at people..but i would never destroy property. well unless throwing toilet paper over someones house is destroying property. Now im 26 and find myself saying these kids today have no respect..hahaha..thats what my grandpa says. i must be getting old. Two things in school that arent being tought are cause and effect and simple business finance. i think atleast the cause and effect part most people can attest to here..do you honestly think a 15 yr old punk is thinking your gonna pull a 180 on the road and beat his *** down..hahahahahaha..Although i would like to remind people here that kids are kids and beating someones *** because of egging your car is a little ridiculous. im not going to argue about how angry you should be but kids are stupid. Follow them home or get their liscence plate number and call the cops if possible..If not that what's insurance is for. That kid you're beating down could be someones brother or son. On that note..remember one thing....people dont kill people. guns kill people..hahah wait the other way around..oops.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
that stuff is a pain to get off.