G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Victim of a Halloween Prank!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victim of a Halloween Prank!

Driving on a 2 lane (double yellow) last night at around 8pm. When a car coming in the opposite direction tossed an egg at my car. We were both probably traveling at about 40 mph. With no one behind or in front of me, I slammed on the brakes and turned around. I was so fired up that I was reving too much and could smell the clutch burning.

In under 30 sec I had caught up to the little Mother F@#cker and was now tailing him. Highbeams, horn and hazards all going. I was hoping to attract the attention of a cop. I ended up following him and his pal for about 5 miles. At this point I just wanted to scare him and I think I did a good job of it. I was confident the egg hit the windshield that although dirty was not cracked.

After pulling up on him and yelling at him, I let him get away and headed home. Needless to say I was even more mad at myself for not calling the cops when I was tailing him upon realizing the egg hit my quarter panel above the drivers side wheel. Chipped the paint the size of a Half Dollar and spider marks all around.

Now I want to kill this kid! Unbelievable

Old 11-01-2005, 12:31 PM
I had the same thing happen to my house. I was sitting there watching TV one night and all of the sudden BOOM, an egg right through my front window. Broke one of the panes. I leave my keys right next to the front door. After opening the door and seeing a Maxima about two houses down, I grabbed my keys and got into my Tahoe. I caught up to these little ****** by the end of my street. Apparently they were going to do the same thing to another house on my street. Instead of driving by, egging houses, they pulled up, stopped, got out and threw as hard as they could! Anyway we get to a stop sign, they had to turn right or left, a church parking lot was directy in front. There were five kids in the car and it looked like they were going to throw an egg on my Tahoe. I pushed them, pushing them into a curb, bordering the church. Blew out both front tires. They didnt know what to do. The driver was on the phone right away, so I figured I just screwed up, figuring he was calling the cops. None of them wanted to fight though, I was ready to give the kid in the back seat a major beat down, sissy wouldnt even look my direction or get out of the car. I had to out weigh him by 100 pounds and had my maglight in his face. The diver's parents show up and the dad now wants to fight. I guess once realizing I wasnt going to back down, he decided to ask why I did this. Once telling him, not only did he bitch slap his son in the parking lot, he came back the next day and reapired my window. I really thought I was going to be in trouble with the law but it ended up nicely. I do feel bad for hosing up the family car though. Apparently the driver is a good kid but started hanging around some bad kids.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:43 PM
That sucks, should've got the plate # & called the cops.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Doh...well, take it to a good detailer, I guess.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HAving your car egg is no fun. Its even worse when the egg dries on the car. I have my car egged over night and the next morning I saw the damage. I ended up catch the MF and I held them by the back of their necks while my dad called the police.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:08 PM
should have called the cops and tailed the ****ers till they arrived. i rather get hit in the face with an egg than have damage done to my car. too bad man, good luck with getting that repaired.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ray Finkel
I had the same thing happen to my house. I was sitting there watching TV one night and all of the sudden BOOM, an egg right through my front window. Broke one of the panes. I leave my keys right next to the front door. After opening the door and seeing a Maxima about two houses down, I grabbed my keys and got into my Tahoe. I caught up to these little ****** by the end of my street. Apparently they were going to do the same thing to another house on my street. Instead of driving by, egging houses, they pulled up, stopped, got out and threw as hard as they could! Anyway we get to a stop sign, they had to turn right or left, a church parking lot was directy in front. There were five kids in the car and it looked like they were going to throw an egg on my Tahoe. I pushed them, pushing them into a curb, bordering the church. Blew out both front tires. They didnt know what to do. The driver was on the phone right away, so I figured I just screwed up, figuring he was calling the cops. None of them wanted to fight though, I was ready to give the kid in the back seat a major beat down, sissy wouldnt even look my direction or get out of the car. I had to out weigh him by 100 pounds and had my maglight in his face. The diver's parents show up and the dad now wants to fight. I guess once realizing I wasnt going to back down, he decided to ask why I did this. Once telling him, not only did he bitch slap his son in the parking lot, he came back the next day and reapired my window. I really thought I was going to be in trouble with the law but it ended up nicely. I do feel bad for hosing up the family car though. Apparently the driver is a good kid but started hanging around some bad kids.
Note to self, "Do not throw eggs at Ray". LOL! That's a great story. You got *****, I'll give you that. You must have scared the sh_t out of them when you were pushing the car into the curb. LOL.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Ray, you are the man! Just goes to show how handy a good maglight in the trunk can be at all times

Old 11-02-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm to the points where this dumb stupid **** kids are doing these days is really fvcking pissing me off. If this ever happens to me, I'm gonna follow the damn kids and beat the living **** of them. Screw following them just to scare them as they'll just go out the next night and do the same thing.

Some 14 yr old, kicked in the side of my buddies ride and he didn't do a damn thing about it but bitch at the situation. I told him I would have ran the fvcker over.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by 05GSedan
I'm to the points where this dumb stupid **** kids are doing these days is really fvcking pissing me off. If this ever happens to me, I'm gonna follow the damn kids and beat the living **** of them. Screw following them just to scare them as they'll just go out the next night and do the same thing.

Some 14 yr old, kicked in the side of my buddies ride and he didn't do a damn thing about it but bitch at the situation. I told him I would have ran the fvcker over.
good thinking, run the ****ers over so you can get thrown in jail. beating them woudn't make the situation any better. when your an adult and your dealing with juvinelle delinquents the cops are your only choice. i think you need to have a drink and relax.

Old 11-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Well said Bill,

People talk a lot of trash on this site, but I think if it came to a real life situation things would be handled very differently.

Old 11-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Getting ahold of the little bastard's parents would be best. I would have ended up in jail with a lawsuit had the cops been called. Luckily the dad gives a **** about what his kid is doing. I'm just glad they hit my house and not my cars. I still find it odd that an egg can break glass with the screen in front of it. He had a good arm, I guess.

Old 11-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Egg on windshield happened to me a couple of years ago (pre G35). Scared the S out of me at the time. It was at night in the pouring rain on a dark 2-lane road.

I consider this an act if terrorism. Pure and simple. Throwing anything at a moving vehicle could cause the driver to lose control.

These little bas tards deserve a night in jail.

Old 11-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Note to self: If I have a nice car, avoid driving it on Halloween if possible. Not a problem for me since I have the subway 3 blocks away.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Originally Posted by PotomacG
...I consider this an act if terrorism...
Where's Homeland Security when you need it?

But either way that is really disrepectful and the police nowadays would give stiffer penalties on this kind of stuff than they would have maybe a decade or so ago

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Victim of a Halloween Prank!