G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

What makes Infiniti dealers the top ranked dealers in surveys?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
It's not that I feel like Infiniti dealerships are bad, but I certainly do find them mediocre. Their service departments don't seem very good and I certainly wouldn't have non-warranty work done at one. Actually there was a member on these boards who is a service manager at a dealership I think and he mentioned how G owners are cheap and all his shop can get is warranty work. I think that really says it all. Clearly there are G owners who do get non-warranty work done to their cars - perhaps if Infiniti dealerships displayed a level of competence they would see more of that.

It's a shame too. It's a wonderful car, but the dealerships seem to be suffering the Ghosn-fate.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
infiniti's have loaners and nissans dont here in chicago (most dealerships)

Old 11-16-2005, 05:44 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mk3gtr
I went for my first oil change at the dealer (Cerritos Infiniti). To be honest I didn't feel that the people working there were any better than any other dealers I've been to. Also, they only have a small waiting room with cable TV plus some magazines. There were some coffee and 3 pastries left in a basket. No Internet, juice or other snacks around. So in what way are Infiniti dealers supposed to be better than say Nissan, Toyota or Honda?
I've found some Inifiniti dealers better than others and some that are worse.

It all depends on attitude, experience, and how well they are managed.

C.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The infiniti dealership that I went to has waiting area with video arcades, regulation pool table, a snack bar, 52 inch TV....it had everything.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by picus112
It's not that I feel like Infiniti dealerships are bad, but I certainly do find them mediocre. Their service departments don't seem very good and I certainly wouldn't have non-warranty work done at one. Actually there was a member on these boards who is a service manager at a dealership I think and he mentioned how G owners are cheap and all his shop can get is warranty work. I think that really says it all. Clearly there are G owners who do get non-warranty work done to their cars - perhaps if Infiniti dealerships displayed a level of competence they would see more of that.

It's a shame too. It's a wonderful car, but the dealerships seem to be suffering the Ghosn-fate.
After reading such a sweeping condemnation, I cannot help but wonder just how many Infiniti dealers you have been to. You certainly missed mine. They are tops!