G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Infiniti Of Coconut Creek - SUCKS !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

I have delt with Mr. Fisher and I go to infiniti of Coconut Creek often becuase I live right down the street from it. I must say that I really hate the service at that dealership and I have not had pleasant experiences with steven fisher either. They really suck all around and they ought to just frame theyre logo and put it on the wall. "CANNOT DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM". Also, I would not put much faith in sawgrass either. I refuse to go there. The are not new, they are the former SCOTT INFINITI that then changed to BROWARD INFINITI, and finally moved and renamed to SAWGRASS INFINITI.

I originally bought my car form Scott infiniti and they pissed me off so bad so many times that the day coconut creek opened I swore I would never go back to SCOTT again. Just becasue they have changed names 3 TIMES since I bought my car I know that they are the same ppl and your better off sticking with cocnut creek. The lesser of two evils. Your only other options are south infiniti in MIA or the other one in WPB.

The dealers have made me hate my car and are really making me consider a different brand on my next purchase. Its really sad.

Old 03-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to tell what dealership service depts are good until it's too late because they invest the most in sales.

The next best thing would be to check out sites like the ones below:

http://www.dealerrater.com

http://www.dealershipratings.com

Old 03-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by yeahdickey
SO ... I dropped my car of this morning at Infiniti Of Coconut Creek, (south Fla) to get my suspension squeeking noise (compression rods?) taking care of and they give me a loaner car and I go to work.

Then, around noon, I am off to get some lunch with my coworkers and some a$$ cuts me off and yells at me and I yell back .. no big deal a couple of finger gestures etc ... continue on to lunch.

When I get back from lunch, there is a voicemail waiting for me from STEVE FISCHER at Infiniti Of Coconut Creek .. saying to "call him back urgently". So, I call him back and he says that someone called in and reported the loaner car (w/ License plate #) which I was driving as being abused and "doing doughnuts in the parking lot". He then says that his service manager instructed that I return the car immediately or they will REPORT THE CAR AS STOLEN!!!

I was shocked !!! ... First off, some C@ck Sucker calls in and makes up some BS story .. and then they actually believe it and want me to return the car and they are threatning me !!!! .. They are taking the side of some random caller vs. their own customer !!

So, I have to leave work and bring the car to them ... when I get there, I let loose on STEVE FISCHER ...
1.) The loaner car they gave me was filthy,
2.) They put their SH!TY license plate brackets on my car,
3.) They threathened a loyal infiniti customer with this BS.
4.) They never even started working on my car yet !!

I have only delt with Smithtown Infiniti on Long Island, NY before this and they were always very professional and courtious with me.

I need to find another dealer down here that I can trust ! Anyone deal with Sawgrass Infiniti ??

Well hey I bought mine at South Motors Infiniti and by far they had the best prices around. But thats besides the point. The service and courtesy that I have been extended there has been top notch. I know they might be a little far for you in Coconut Creek but it is worth a shot. If not Check out Sawgrass Infiniti I see that on the Infiniti website they won an Award of Excellence in '04.

But my personal recommendation is South Motors on 169th St and US1 in South Dade County

Old 03-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Sorry, but that's pretty damn funny when you think of it.

You = Owned

Old 03-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hope you contacted the Dealerships owner/manager and let loose. Sorry about your day but I would have not returned the car and did my business over the phone. Good luck

Old 03-10-2006, 09:51 PM
I bought my G at Sawgrass, but have not gone back for service yet.
They seemed nice enough when I bought the car, but that may not carry through to service. I do have an advantage, as I know the finance mgr. there, so if I need assistance, maybe he could be of some help.
As a rule, I stay far away from dealers. I do have 2 free oil changes from them, so I will be going there for those, but probably not any after that.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Whenever I need non-warranty service done I go to the local Nissan dealership and they are phenomenal. The closest Infiniti dealer is 40 mins away.

Old 03-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Ok I thought about this some more, you should start a thread in the regional forum as was suggested.

Title the thread "Complaints About Cocunut Creek Infiniti's Derek Fischer"

and then print it and take it to his manager LOL

Old 03-11-2006, 12:08 AM
^ if his name was derek, i don't really remember just a guess

Old 03-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
yeah iocc sux, their service dept is awfull.

i always go to sawgrass. talk to John Marshall he is awsome. have never had a single problem w/ him

Old 03-11-2006, 02:06 AM
THE BATMOBILE
wow thats terrible

Old 03-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Sawgrass

I went to Infiniti coconut creek when I was shopping for my 2005 6mt Mt sedan. They quoted me some ridiculous price and were snotty and condescending. I bought my car at sawgrass infiniti instead. Last month I got a clean loaner from them while my car was going for a 10,000 mile tune-up. I would definitely recommend them.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Florida G35 Club

Coconut Creek Infinity

Well, that totaly sucks!! I too have had a run in with Steve Fischer. I refuse to deal with him or that service dept any longer. I did purchase my car at Coconut Creek and had a good experience with the sales dept.

When it came to Steve though, he lied to me about having a loaner car for me on my first service, made me wait an extra week, then gave me a rental car when I got there. On top of it all he had my car for 2 days to change the oil, and install splash gaurds on a 2006 6mt coupe!! They suck!! My grandmother could have performed the service faster herself. Then when I questioned him about having me wait if he was simply going to rent me a car he told me I was being unreasonable? I only wanted answers to two questions:
1. Why I had to wait an extra week for a loaner if he was going to rent me a car?
2. Why did Coconut Creek Infinity sell me a full set of four splash gaurds when Infinity specifically states that only the rear fit on the 2006 models. Steve said it was a one time mistake, but the Parts Dept (They Rock!) say it happens all the time!? Steve dug himself a larger hole the more he spoke.

Anyway,thank you for letting me rant... Good luck on your endeavor taking on this dealership. I can tell you, they HATE getting a bad report on anything they do. Call Infinity of America and complain. Write a letter submit this Thread with it, and set the groundwork so you can have the service done where ever you damm well please!

Old 03-11-2006, 03:41 PM
It works on my machine
You should have let the SM call the cops...You've got the paperwork. So how could anyone report it stolen when you have everything filled out, along with the SM sig. What an ***!

Old 03-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Again .. Thanx for all your replies. Monday, I will take a lot of your advice and start making some phone calls !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti Of Coconut Creek - SUCKS !