G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Phonebook Voice tags

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voicetags

I've had my 07 G35 for 5 weeks, and lost the voicetags twice. The tags still show up in the phonebook, but not in the voicetag directory. If I call up the phonebook, I can still choose a voicetag by number - at least out of the first five. I have an appt with the dealer this coming week. Does anybody know if Infiniti has given dealers new info yet? Service rep didn't seem too clear on what I was talking about.

Old 05-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re voicetags

Mine have been erased three times. I went to the dealer and wouldnt take "I never heard of it" as an answer and demanded they call tech support while I was there. They called and were told that Infinity knows about it and are working on a solution. the dealer is not supposed to start "throwing" parts at the car to try and fix it. It is supposed to be a software issue and a fix will be forthcoming!

Larry

Old 05-05-2007, 07:38 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by larry.k
Mine have been erased three times. I went to the dealer and wouldnt take "I never heard of it" as an answer and demanded they call tech support while I was there. They called and were told that Infinity knows about it and are working on a solution. the dealer is not supposed to start "throwing" parts at the car to try and fix it. It is supposed to be a software issue and a fix will be forthcoming!

Larry
Good news that Infiniti is working on it. I personally haven't had a problem ... but am still curious. If anyone else has problems, can you please also post what model cell phone you have? I'm wondering if the car is losing pairing with specific model phones. Maybe we'll see a trend.