G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Your buying experience around Southern California?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Santa Monica Infiniti Internet Sales Dept is good. Talk to Nichole.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I got my G about a month now and i went to Glendale, Valencia PArkway, Tustin and Mission Viejo.

I would have to say Mission VIejo was the best if u decide to get one go to MISSION VIEJO and ask for Mike Thayer tell them Jason recommended you he'll know me.

He gave me $1400 off MSRP on a full loaded G35 Black. He also made sure he looked everywhere to get me one within a month.

As for the other guys TUSIN sux *** they were the worste customer service ever DONT EVER GO THERE unless u want to get ripped off and treated like s**t. GLendale was wack too cause they were chargering me for a price of a M45 i was like r u kidding me. And Valencia Parkway was cool but they didnt have my car so i cant say to much about them.

But MISSION VIEJO ask for Mike Thayer best guy and place to get it trust me.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:33 PM
When I was shopping for mine (within 2 weeks after the 2007 launch), I checked with just about every dealer within 100 miles from Los Angeles. Tustin, Thousand Oaks, and Cerritos all said that there is no dealer in Southern CA that would sell below MSRP, and that most were marking up $2K. That was obviously a ridiculous lie, and I told them that. Santa Monica and Valencia Parkway both offered me $1500 off MSRP (at that time, it was hard to find a fully loaded sport with Prem/Nav/Tech/graphite interior). It took me 10 minutes to get that deal from Valencia. I ended up going with Valencia Parkway, and must say that it was the best car purchase experience I've ever had. My sales guy, David Ahn was amazing, as well as the entire staff there. They emailed me consistently to update me on the status (it was supposed to go to another dealer, and they arranged a trade, so re-routed the delivery), and were completely honest with me. I highly recommend Valencia Parkway if you don't know who to trust.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I got my G35S premium nav black on black at Metro Inifiti about 3 weeks ago. It's a freaking hot seller so the best you can do is 1000 off msrp or walk. You can't do much about the prices now because the dealerships do not have enough G35's with nav. You can probably deal for a G35 without nav since there are a ton on every single lot. So if you wanna look cool in a "rare" car, get it... it's worth the extra G. If you wanna wait, expect to be able to bargain by the end of the year.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I got about 2000 off msrp for my journey with prem/nav/tech at Santa Barbara Auto Group working their Infiniti internet sales manager Brian. He was great to work with and I felt satisfied with the deal.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:39 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Cerritos were great until the paperwork... then they kept trying to pull sh*t over on me with the numbers. Took entirely too long. The first guy I test drove with made some racist comment about asian drivers, and looked like he had just seen a ghost when we pulled up and my asian gf was standing there. First and last time I go there.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by IllSellUoNe
how much did you end up geting it over at minssion viego for???
$500 over invoice, thats with the dealer installed clear bra. i dealt with mike platacis. awesome guy!

vick

Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by acidrane
$500 over invoice, thats with the dealer installed clear bra. i dealt with mike platacis. awesome guy!

vick
Great deal. The bra install really made it a steal

Old 02-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by kewltea
Great deal. The bra install really made it a steal
yup, the dealer actually messed up. they installed it in the car but didnt make a note of it in the comp so the entire time i was dealing with the internet manager via email he had no idea the car had a clear bra. i fought for it and got it.

wewt for me! eheh

vick

Old 02-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by w2870612
hello...guys
please suggest a infiniti dealer around the Southern california will treat you like a human being for getting a 07 G35
I had a very positive experience at the Infiniti of Montclair. Ask for Jerry Martinez--probably the best salesman I have worked with when buying a car.

Herschel

Old 02-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Hey I got my car from Michael Platacis too at Mission Viejo! But it looks like you got a better deal than me. But I still highly recommend the guy, he's great and took the time to find the exact car I wanted. Took him 3 weeks, but he came through.

I got a G35S Auto with premium and nav in platinum graphite with stone interior. Since this exact car was rare, I only got $500 off MSRP because they had to do a dealer trade. At the time there weren't too many cars with nav in the sports package.

Old 02-03-2007, 03:02 AM
Good deals in the SF area - $650 over invoice

It was pretty easy for me to get a 2007 G35 Sport AT with Prem, Nav, Cargo net, and wheel locks for $650 over invoice up here in the SF Bay area last weekend. Several dealers seemed willing to sell to me for that price. I ended up getting mine at Niello Infiniti, Concord, CA. If you can't get a good discount in So Cal, spend $100 or less on Southwest to fly up here and then you've got a pretty easy drive back down south to start your 1200 miles break-in period.

Old 02-04-2007, 04:23 PM
I had a very good experience at Tustin Infiniti

Old 02-04-2007, 06:00 PM
I had a pretty decent experience at Infiniti of Thousand Oaks. They were super courteous until I told them I wasn't paying MSRP. I had to walk out twice before they finally gave me the deal I wanted. I ended up getting $1500 off MSRP for the Sport Sedan 6mt with premium and cargo net. The sales rep didn't know **** about the G so I asked to deal with the manager only. At one point the sales rep said "C'mon I need this money." Then the manager gave him this "shut the fvck up" look." It was classic. If you're willing to haggle the folks over at TO Infiniti WILL eventually budge. And it'll also help if they have the car you want on the lot.

Don't deal with Santa Monica Infiniti. Terrible. Just terrible. I think the sales rep I dealt with was named Justin, some black guy. He didn't know **** as well and wasted my time. He actually told me that the new 08 Coupe had double intake but the Sedan didn't. Dumbass.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I drove my first 07 G35 Journey sedan with premium, navi, and tech packages at Tustin Infinity last night. The sales guy was a noob college kid and let me take a pretty long drive which was cool. We went in to talk numbers and he kept pushing the credit app. They wouldn't budge off sticker. That was fine since I wasn't actually going to buy it last night anyway, but its not too common that they'll let you walk out without even throwing you a bone. Hopefully they'll be dealing by the time I'm ready to buy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Your buying experience around Southern California?