G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Car got keyed.... :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Car got keyed.... :(

Ok so started out a pretty good morning. Ate breakfast and was driving to school. Sunny out a little cold but no big deal. I get to the parking lot and gleaming in the sunlight was an empty spot in the front row! No one around so I drive up to it turn a little left and forward so I can back in.

I look in my rear-view as I start backing and there is this purple mazda 3 on my *** trying to squeeze into the spot I'm already backing into. I continue to back in and she does not get the spot. I start laughing because this girl thought she was going to steal my spot. She looked infuriated and my passenger (roommate) said he thought he saw her start crying. I doubt that but she was not happy. She stared at my car for several seconds before flooring it down the rest of the row.

I was a little worried about my car (G35) but I figured I did nothing wrong so I left and went to my ethics class. About an hour later I am walking through the parking lot because a friend gave us a ride from the other side of campus. He had parked several rows back since it was now later on in the day and people had got there. I walked past her car and pointed it out to the guys and continued onto mine just to check on it before I went to my next class. Low and behold there is a DEEP scratch in my trunk. About 4 inches to 5 inches long. I knew it was new because there were still paint peelings curled up around it and the pollen was freshly removed around it.

I ended up calling campus police and they took the whole thing down. Sucks because there were no witnesses and there was no proof it was her. Just the hope that she will admit to it when they call her. I knew that was basically how it had to go down with no witnesses but man this sucks. The only scratch on the whole car which is less than a year old.

/rant

I didn't want to key her car because I did it once a while back and my car got keyed within the same week so I figured it was car karma. Keying is gay anyway. If I would have messed her car up I doubt I would have felt better since now we both just have messed up cars.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts
damn sorry to hear..my car got keyed aswell..

Old 04-11-2008, 03:47 PM
DUDE!!! If i were you i would key her whole car, slash her tires............and put ketchup under her door handles. lol.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that b1tch

Old 04-11-2008, 03:55 PM
sucks, but you handled it well.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:57 PM
yeah if i were you .. she'd be lucky if her car could even turn on

Old 04-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude ... just unbolt one tire and leave the lugs on loose... when she makes that first turn.. kABlaMMOOOO

Old 04-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Get a crazy glue and put some in every lock and put some in every tire valve.

tg

Old 04-11-2008, 04:53 PM
fukk that, cut her brake lines!

Old 04-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Man sorry to hear about that. Really sucks when people are vengeful like that. You got a good attitude about it. Hope they track her down and she admits to doing it. Can you say carbon fiber trunk??!!

Old 04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
what if she didn't key his car? it could still be possible some other jackass did it :\

Old 04-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Moderation-free
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Unfortunately, you did the right thing. Although it sounds like it was her, maybe it was some other ahole - and now you're the bad guy.

Sucks, but easily fixed. And karma will land on her too.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by calibur45
what if she didn't key his car? it could still be possible some other jackass did it :\
I had that in mind as well. Although I am sure it was her there could be a possibility it wasn't and I would be the jerk. Karma will catch up to her. Thanks for the responses guys. Glad to hear some support lol.

Although it does suck there was a Lexus IS near me and I saw someone had keyed from one fender above the tire up and across his hood down the other fender. It was done at a different time so I know it was a different person (maybe) but it looked like it sucked a lot. I would be super pissed.

Carbon fiber trunk lol, yea that is a little extreme but it would be nice.

To deal with this whole thing (and because it is friday) my girlfriend and I are going to get some steaks and I already started drinking the brews.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Interesting that you were at an Ethics class while this happened. Did that influence your behavior when you returned?

Old 04-11-2008, 07:55 PM
It sucks when someone keys your car. My Nissan Maxima was keyed 3 days after Sept 11 2001 and most likely it was some racist redneck. Im Indian / Hindu so an Idiot thought I was Muslim or something but it costs insurance company around 1800 to repair it. It was a DEEP stratch but **** happens.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car got keyed.... :(