G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

My personal experience hpautoworks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter

we should make a list of recommended shops, how about that?
+1 .make a thread ..

side note:
i just had a bad experience with a different vendor.
not as serious..... but definetly not ordering from them anymore ..
(very bad communication with me and within their company)
but waiting for shipping now ..so ..well see what happens ..

Old 07-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wes_888
I hear Rick at Riverside sells the Strut bar as well... if I recall correct that is.
RIck is good if he ever returns your PMs, I have contacted him numerous times about different items, but I never get a reply from him. oh well, I found a local shop that gives me killer deals on infiniti items, since they import alot of stuff from japan beats paying shipping, also THMotorsports is an excellent place to deal with, Eddie is the man to talk to when you need parts as soon as possible, one the big plus is he gets back to you faster than some other sponsors.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It's better to do some search before ordering from a vendor, specially if your ordering a lot of stuff and spending a lot of cash all in one order.

Old 07-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man, i used to buy lotsa stuff for my 02 sentra ser specv back in the day from HPauto. Their reputation was building amongst the online community then(around 04-05)...they were excellent with their business and customer service. seems that time has gone by and the business is falling apart.

sorry to hear about it...

Old 07-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SANTOS29
RIck is good if he ever returns your PMs, I have contacted him numerous times about different items, but I never get a reply from him. oh well, I found a local shop that gives me killer deals on infiniti items, since they import alot of stuff from japan beats paying shipping, also THMotorsports is an excellent place to deal with, Eddie is the man to talk to when you need parts as soon as possible, one the big plus is he gets back to you faster than some other sponsors.
Don't know much about THMotorsports but I agree that Rick@Riverside never replies to his PMs. I've PMed him several times over the past year and nothing.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the best way to reach Rick is by calling him at the stealership than PM'ing him.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Rick is a really busy guy. He works at a dealer that a lot of people go to.
But he will respond if you call him.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I know, I figured he was just busy. That's why I never held it against him and still recommend him to anyone needing OEM parts.
Still plan on getting my OEM non sport lip from him along with the driver side key hole delete.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Borna
I know, I figured he was just busy. That's why I never held it against him and still recommend him to anyone needing OEM parts.
Still plan on getting my OEM non sport lip from him along with the driver side key hole delete.
Same here, Rick is a great guy, i got my weather floor mats, oem spoiler, splash guards and many stuff from him.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Borna
Don't know much about THMotorsports but I agree that Rick@Riverside never replies to his PMs. I've PMed him several times over the past year and nothing.
Like the others said below, you gotta call him bro. If he's busy, leave a message for him and he'll surely call you back. I've only spoke to him over the phone, but he sounds like a really personable guy and a car nut like all of us here.

Originally Posted by Wes_888
the best way to reach Rick is by calling him at the stealership than PM'ing him.
Originally Posted by G35Robby
Rick is a really busy guy. He works at a dealer that a lot of people go to.
But he will respond if you call him.
+1

Old 07-14-2009, 07:31 AM
I've searched and searched, the problem is hpautoworks got too many good comments on g37, all of them from just like 7 people, i wonder if they were their friends to help boost up their rep and trick more people to buy from them, but on some other forums they were removed from it as vendors due bad reputation.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:54 PM
That is weird.

Im guessing they know Andy and want to help him out.

Because i know that they dont have the MXP exhaust for the G37. That is also one the best exhausts for their cars. Surprised i havent seen anyone complain about it.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Just ran into this thread since I have worked with Andy before, I was curious to see what it was about......

Just wanted to apologize to everyone that posted that I "take to long to get back to them." Which I do agree, it does sometimes take me longer to get back to people then I should. Every PM and message sent is VERY important to me. Between the forums, our EBAY store, internet store, customers coming in over the counter, the phone calls and other tasks that we have through out the day, it can sometimes be overwhelming.

I'm sure some people have recieved PM's from me well after 5pm when I should be off from work, but I'm at home on my computer on my personal time trying to work through my PM's the best I can since I don't have all the prices in front me like I do at the office. I go to all the local meets when I can, car shows etc. trying to network and get the name out there. Most of you guys even have my cell #

Best way to get a hold of us is to call is direct at 800-919-8130 or 951-324-8282

Sorry for the rant and the thread jack, just wanted to clear that up a bit

Old 07-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, I'm pissed. Essentially, I think Andy Hu has taken off with my $425 for a R2C intake. Their website is down. I'm hoping they are out of business. I'm never doing a group buy again.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I have ordered alot from Andy. Everything was priced great and he got it to me very fast. I am sorry your experience was not as good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My personal experience hpautoworks