G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Rear ended!!! :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ actually no I am not. I think everyone deserves a brake once in a while and I think the kid wouldnt do it again. He didn't seem like a bad person. Just like someone who know they had screwed up. I just hope he learns a lesson thats all.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will like to say thank god your ok and i compliment you for what you did for the kid god will bless you. I have always been too responsible to drink and drive plus i loved my cars too much. I'm sure he will never do that again after seeing how much he will have to pay to fix you car and his.

What kind of car did he have?

I have had my share of accidents all not my fault of course but rear damages can be cheaper because less parts are there no airbag will deployed but you will have to spend lots of money to the body man for frame work.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by mjholla19
I will like to say thank FSM your ok and i compliment you for what you did for the kid FSM will bless you. I have always been too responsible to drink and drive plus i loved my cars too much. I'm sure he will never do that again after seeing how much he will have to pay to fix you car and his.

I have had my share of accidents all not my fault of course but rear damages can be cheaper because less parts are there no airbag will deployed but you will have to spend lots of money to the body man for frame work.
fixed

Old 09-14-2010, 09:56 AM
See that's good but fixed by who and for how much and how long ???

Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 AM
I will like to say thank god your ok and i compliment you for what you did for the kid god will bless you. I have always been too responsible to drink and drive plus i loved my cars too much. I'm sure he will never do that again after seeing how much he will have to pay to fix you car and his.

Thanks a lot man. He had a 08 dodge ram 1500. Its true rear damage is better than front, but since my car is dropped and his was pretty high and the fact that he was going fast, really did some damage because he got me above the bumper. My bumper was basically unused and my rear doors wont even open without some good persuasion lol.

They told me the car was dub'ed total but I am in some other problems now... It seems I never have any luck lol. My car was towed out from the body shop. The problem is now that no one knows who took it and where too The other insurance hadn't agreed to pay yet so they shouldn't have taken it. So now my insurance is investigating and I have been put on hold

Old 09-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Like I said that could be a a blessing because now you don't have to worry about someone fixing it,you can get a brand new car. The body shop probably stole it to do you a favor. This is why people have insurance why are you worried

Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Gevo1
Thanks a lot man. He had a 08 dodge ram 1500. Its true rear damage is better than front, but since my car is dropped and his was pretty high and the fact that he was going fast, really did some damage because he got me above the bumper. My bumper was basically unused and my rear doors wont even open without some good persuasion lol.

They told me the car was dub'ed total but I am in some other problems now... It seems I never have any luck lol. My car was towed out from the body shop. The problem is now that no one knows who took it and where too The other insurance hadn't agreed to pay yet so they shouldn't have taken it. So now my insurance is investigating and I have been put on hold
So ammmm!!! Is your G paid for, or are you still making payments on a loan. Don't need a figure just asking if you own it. ie paid off.

Why? Just for you to think how much you'll get fron INS verses how much you owe. What happens to the difference? Have GAP INS? Yeah I guess I'm nosey. I just want to learn from other experiences that's all

Old 09-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Like I said that could be a a blessing because now you don't have to worry about someone fixing it,you can get a brand new car. The body shop probably stole it to do you a favor. This is why people have insurance why are you worried
Ya I am glad it was totaled and thats what I was hoping for, because just like you said now I don't have to worry about someone fixing it badly.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by gtbigup01
So ammmm!!! Is your G paid for, or are you still making payments on a loan. Don't need a figure just asking if you own it. ie paid off.

Why? Just for you to think how much you'll get fron INS verses how much you owe. What happens to the difference? Have GAP INS? Yeah I guess I'm nosey. I just want to learn from other experiences that's all

Luckily the car is payed off and there isn't a gap to worry about
And its ok I dont mind questions bro

Old 09-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
^ Soundslike you're winning. Except any emotional bonds you may have had with your car. I'm sure you'll establish the same bond with the new car just as quick

Old 09-15-2010, 08:22 PM
^^ lol thanks. and yes I really loved my car and it was my first car actually and I did pamper it like a baby lol. But yes I am thinking of getting the coupe manual this time. I just love the G toooo much to go else where lol I considered a Porche cayman S, but after realizing it wont be an ideal car as an everyday driver I went straight back to the G.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 PM
That's good to hear your still positive despite all that had happened but you didn't say what happened to the car or what the insurance company is doing

Old 09-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gevo1
^^^ actually no I am not. I think everyone deserves a brake once in a while and I think the kid wouldnt do it again. He didn't seem like a bad person. Just like someone who know they had screwed up. I just hope he learns a lesson thats all.
People do deserve a break but not when it comes to alcohol and other people's lives. He is in high school and may go to college. Do you think that he won't drive drunk again? Hell no, especially with the peer pressure and high school / fraternity parties.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by tonke73
People do deserve a break but not when it comes to alcohol and other people's lives. He is in high school and may go to college. Do you think that he won't drive drunk again? Hell no, especially with the peer pressure and high school / fraternity parties.
Not sure why this bugs me so much, but can we stop acting like this kid was a drunk or even just drunk that time. Hell, for that matter, we don't even know if this kid had anything to drink.

I was asked to do a sobriety test when I got pulled over when I was 19, because the cop said my car smelled of alcohol. Of course, I hadn't had any alcohol ...ever (aside from maybe a sip of wine at Christmas when i was younger).

As we've all said, he should've called the cops. let them sort it out.

Sorry for the rant... this kid could've just not been paying attention due to the other possibly rowdy/drunk kids in his car.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:02 PM
That's good to hear your still positive despite all that had happened but you didn't say what happened to the car or what the insurance company is doing
Thanks. My insurance company is now investigating to find out where my car was taken to. Thats what I was told and I was told to wait for any updates because at the moment they didn't have any.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rear ended!!! :(