G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by jarena2104
Threw them on my boys g35 sedan 06 and boom he has shake. Any other proof needed?
hmmm, interesting. Almost sounds like a warped wheel. Good luck with this man. Sorry to hear.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Hope you get some new wheels bro. MANY better and nicer choices you could have made in the first place though.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Throw the wheels on another sedan and see if the problem is still present? If so, then its proof that it's the wheels? no? or @ least it has to do with the wheels and/or tires.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Hope you get some new wheels bro. MANY better and nicer choices you could have made in the first place though.
yup....pretty much ^^^^

Old 12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Matzo Ball Soup
hmmm, interesting. Almost sounds like a warped wheel. Good luck with this man. Sorry to hear.
no dude vossen says there wheels are perfect that can't be lmfao

Old 12-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
why are you using OEM lug nuts with aftermarket wheels.

that is a no-no

Old 12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
thats weird that they have worked on coupes but not sedans. i dont understand that.

have you tried to put them on a coupe just to verify anything?

hope you get this worked out

Old 12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow !!!! If Vossen Wheels i's one thing it's certainly not anything the OP mentioned , I've dealed w Vossen wheels 2 years and running , and never a single complaint or a bad service experience other then one of the best customer service i'n the industry, i know Jav personally and can Vouch for this guy and I'm Certain he tried or offered to help you I'n
Any way possible so u can be happy, because that's what he does. I really hope you get your issues resolved , as for me I'm on my 8th set of Vossen Wheels, and currently running spacers and still i have the very slightest vibrations and I'm slammed w Stretched tires... It's not cool to try and Bash Vossen Wheels , I've seen first hand hown Vossen takes care of hos customers so i Strongly Disagree with everything you said and wish you best of luck!!!!

Old 12-06-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm going to have to disagree about the way you've handled this entire situation. First of all I really doubt that you're going to make a real difference on Vossen wheels business with your complaints. I have CV1s and they balanced perfect and I love the way they look. If you had problems with the wheels from day one and handled it with Vossen on a professional level I'm sure they would've took care of it. I had an issue with my original Vossen wheels and they took care of it no questions asked. With that said I wish you good luck.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Blkg37s
Wow !!!! If Vossen Wheels i's one thing it's certainly not anything the OP mentioned , I've dealed w Vossen wheels 2 years and running , and never a single complaint or a bad service experience other then one of the best customer service i'n the industry, i know Jav personally and can Vouch for this guy and I'm Certain he tried or offered to help you I'n
Any way possible so u can be happy, because that's what he does. I really hope you get your issues resolved , as for me I'm on my 8th set of Vossen Wheels, and currently running spacers and still i have the very slightest vibrations and I'm slammed w Stretched tires... It's not cool to try and Bash Vossen Wheels , I've seen first hand hown Vossen takes care of hos customers so i Strongly Disagree with everything you said and wish you best of luck!!!!

just because you have nothing bad to say about them doesnt mean at some point there is not going to be one set of bad wheels out there. not trying to argue with you or anything. im just saying

Old 12-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Did you try spinning the wheel ONLY on a machine? I'd imagine it would be pretty unbalanced if it was "warped".

And even with a tire, if it was unbalanced (ie.. trying to correct a warped wheel with weights), it might take A LOT of weight to do that. Enough where the installer would be questioning whether the tire was out of round or of there was a problem with the wheel

Old 12-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Not meaning to take sides, but even if Vossen has a great rep to date, it doesn't mean that on occasion they won't have a bad wheel produced that requires replacement. It sounds to me like the OP has gone above/beyond what most would do to try and solve the problem. I agree with Vossen that they have absolutely NO OBLIGATION to replace this dude's set of wheels, but doing so can be the difference between good versus bad publicity in today's online era. If I was Vossen, I'd have just eaten the loss awhile ago and replaced the two wheels.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kennymo
just because you have nothing bad to say about them doesnt mean at some point there is not going to be one set of bad wheels out there. not trying to argue with you or anything. im just saying

I hear you^^^ however if there was a problem it would had been taken care of knowing first hand how there buisness runs, unfortunately the OP handled the situation wrong and to be honest who wants to help a guy like tht! Vossen I'm sure tried and this guy pretty much i's dealing w it all wrong .

Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Another thread??.... what's with the OP

Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Mr.202?

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts
hmm?

I know the really good road force balance machines will tell you if the wheel are to far bent or what not and no amount of weights can fix them.

What Balancer has the OP been using?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read